The Donald for President

Comments

• callencallen Posts: 6,388

Political correctness is killing America- look at the scared dude that didn't report his neighbors in S. Bernardino.
    The fact is that NOT All Muslims are not jihadists. But all jihadists are Muslim.
    It's time to shut down the internet in Iran & Syria
    Trump 2016

not all republicans are racist. but all american racists are republicans.

so let's shut down the majority of the southern states. sound good?

Add some irony, many racists voting republican vote against their best interests. Republicans are smart.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    callen said:

Political correctness is killing America- look at the scared dude that didn't report his neighbors in S. Bernardino.
    The fact is that NOT All Muslims are not jihadists. But all jihadists are Muslim.
    Trump 2016

not all republicans are racist. but all american racists are republicans.

so let's shut down the majority of the southern states. sound good?

Add some irony, many racists voting republican vote against their best interests. Republicans are smart.
    I vote against my own financial interests all the time when I vote Democrat. But I favor the progressive tax system, strong school funding, highway bills, etc. These all hit me disproportionately hard but I don't care. So it is on the GOP side too, but probably not with the same mindset. But who knows.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Hillary will win in the biggest landslide this country has ever seen.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177

You're probably right. The Republican candidates will cannibalize themselves, and the Dem party is doing what it can to tank Bernie's campaign. So we'll essentially be given one choice, and it isn't a great one. That's how the machine seems to work these days. Welcome to the machine.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited December 2015
    jeffbr said:

Welcome to the machine.
    Ha ha charade davidtrios is and those who believe one is better or worse than the other because they're both awful.
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    But one side seems to pick better Supreme Court nominees.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,861

Trump 2016

Can you name 1 Iranian terrorist? You do know that Iran is a Shiite country and most if not all terrorists are Sunni? Likely backed by Saudi Arabian money so it stays out of that country?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Do you really want a Serial Sexual Abuser (Bill Clinton) back in the White House?
    El Trumperino '16
    Serial sexual abuser? I know he had a list of extramarital escapades, but don't believe these are considered sexual abuse. Regardless, what do Bill's past indiscretions have to do with Hillary's ability to govern? Instead of throwing out these little jabs, why don't you engage in dialog and quit ignoring questions posed (like the post above yours where Mickeyrat asked some relevant questions)?
    edited December 2015
    jeffbr said:

Serial sexual abuser? I know he had a list of extramarital escapades, but don't believe these are considered sexual abuse. Regardless, what do Bill's past indiscretions have to do with Hillary's ability to govern? Instead of throwing out these little jabs, why don't you engage in dialog and quit ignoring questions posed (like the post above yours where Mickeyrat asked some relevant questions)?

hey man, I love Americans just as much as the dude who loves Iranians.

jeffbr said:

hey man, I love Americans just as much as the dude who loves Iranians.
    You did it again. There is no point in even trying to have dialog with you. I don't even know what this means. If you don't have the ability to see people as individuals, and can only categorize them en masse based on religion or nationality, there might be an issue here.
  • http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-endorsement-primary/

This is interesting stuff from Nate Silver's blog. He's the guy that has been the best at predicting winners of political races the last several elections.

# of endorsements for Trump? That would be ZERO
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-endorsement-primary/

This is interesting stuff from Nate Silver's blog. He's the guy that has been the best at predicting winners of political races the last several elections.

# of endorsements for Trump? That would be ZERO

Yeah, but he has the endorsement of his wife and kids, and davidtrios, so he's all set.

That's an interesting chart. Shows some disparity between insider endorsements and polling of voters. Bush is solid with the endorsements on the Republican side, and it is no contest on the Democrat side for Hillary.
    jeffbr said:

Plus, who was it who said he'd bang his daughter if it wasn't his daughter and raped his wife? I'll give you a hint. He's white and republican, not white and democrat and rhymes with Fonald Drump.
    Davidtrios logic: Cheating on your wife is worse than raping your wife and dreaming of incest on your daughter because GOP double standards magically make it better.

He's like that frat boy idiot in Idiocracy who calls Luke Wilson a "rhymes with maggot and starts with F" for reading.
    Did Trump actually commit incest? No.
    Did Clinton actually commit adultery? you bet your candyarse! :triumph:
  • Did Trump actually commit incest? No.

Did republicans waste millions of American tax dollars trying to prove Clinton had an affair? You bet your candyarse! :triumph:
    Big fuckin deal if he did cheat. He wasn't the first President to do so and won't be the last. But republicans make it out like it was the crime of the damn century. "He lied under oath, he lied under oath" you'll scream. He lied about a fuckin BJ, who gives a shit?! It's not like lying about a sexual escapade threatened our national security.
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996

Did republicans waste millions of American tax dollars trying to prove Clinton had an affair? You bet your candyarse! :triumph:
    Big fuckin deal if he did cheat. He wasn't the first President to do so and won't be the last. But republicans make it out like it was the crime of the damn century. "He lied under oath, he lied under oath" you'll scream. He lied about a fuckin BJ, who gives a shit?! It's not like lying about a sexual escapade threatened our national security.
    Yep.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    donald is an idiot
    who would believe anyway
    edited December 2015
    What kind of weak woman would stick around after that fiasco with Lewinsky? A woman that kept that BS marriage going to further her political aspirations. Not one that I want running this country!!

Translation: "Yes, it is okai if Trump does it beecuz hee's on mi syde beecuz eye sey so. Dubul stndrds ruel! Hurr durr derp!"
    "Adulterous republicans"

Was that so hard?
    Guys we have a troll here. Relax. No point in looking for a serious discussion.
    mrussel1 said:

But it's so much fun to keep idiots occupied! :grin:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,861

mrussel1 said:

Who? The troll or the ones responding?

We should ask what his stance is on marriage.

Trump is on number 4?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

Who? The troll or the ones responding?

We should ask what his stance is on marriage.

Trump is on number 4?
    Family values.

Anyway, if you are really interested in an enlightening piece on Trump's appeal and the GOP revolt, read this piece in the Atlantic from David Frum. For those that have followed politics for a long time, you probably remember hating him in the early Bush admin. He was a speechwriter. I never liked the little neo-con, but I think he did a pretty good job of crystallizing the appeal of Trump. Enjoy and I'm happy to keep an intelligent conversation on the analysis going, rather than the Trolling that's been happening.
    http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/01/the-great-republican-revolt/419118/
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    He released his tax plan yesterday no worries we are going to be great again everybody is going to make so much more , can't wait for this to happen ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018
    I actually would like to see him lower the corporate tax rate. Hopefully that's one of them that drops from 40 to 25%. Maybe assholes like Cook will bring some of the revenue from Apple back home and pay the taxes they should be paying. As well as the other corporate tax dodgers.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,687
    I'm glad to know American's finally have their priorities straight about what makes a good president. Knowing with whether he or she fools around or not. Knowing if he has had more than one spouse (I've been married three times, thus eliminating an otherewise excellent chance to become president). Listening to the right kind of music. Having the right kind of hand shake. And most importantly of all- having a good comb over. Woot!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

This discussion has been closed.