The Donald for President

Comments

• callencallen Posts: 6,388

If there's one way I think Donald Cheney can finally stick a fork in himself, it's to spoil Star Wars 7 in public. Sadly, I think he'll do it.

Funny and sad on so many levels.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388

Why no mention in this thread so far?
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/17/politics/russia-putin-trump/
    Russia + Trump = Gold

they both know obama is a pussy!!!...true leaders
    TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. We need Putin and Russia as our allies against terrorism. We'll rule the world.
    We get it. You have a mangina. No one cares.

You're like Godfather minus the funny and effort and originality and charm.
    Yes and Charm. Ha. Godfather is in my top 5 people I'd like to hang out with on this board.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054

If there's one way I think Donald Cheney can finally stick a fork in himself, it's to spoil Star Wars 7 in public. Sadly, I think he'll do it.

No matter how wrong all of it may seem, no matter how offensive, no matter the outrage stirred by TROMPs latest off the cuff "tell it like it is" remark, still he remains on the forefront of TV coverage.

He's #forkproof .
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,216
    Hey davidtrios who will you go with when Trump doesn't get the nod ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890

Russia + Trump = Gold

TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. We need Putin and Russia as our allies against terrorism. We'll rule the world.
    Now I know you've got to be trolling.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

No matter how wrong all of it may seem, no matter how offensive, no matter the outrage stirred by TROMPs latest off the cuff "tell it like it is" remark, still he remains on the forefront of TV coverage.

He's #forkproof .
    But he's not FORCEproof. :lol:

Russia + Trump = Gold

We get it. You have a mangina. No one cares.

You're like Godfather minus the funny and effort and originality and charm.
    who is the godfather and why are you comparing him to me

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732

Bernie Sanders, but I don't think he'll get the nod for the dems :(
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

Bernie Sanders, but I don't think he'll get the nod for the dems :(
    Do you really think Putin is someone who should be looked up to as a good leader? Is this a serious, thoughtful position you are taking? Do you need someone to spell out the list of atrocities associated with him during his time as a KGB Colonel and as party leader?
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    edited December 2015
    Are you saying Bernie Sanders is the same as the KFC Colonel Sanders?
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018

No, I'm referring to his earlier comment evidently celebrating the fact that Putin and Trump like each other. And that we will 'rule the world' with Russia. Whatever the fuck that means.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Davidtrios, do you support the bombing of Agrabah??
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Truth is stranger than fiction. This is what ypou get when you let whackos like Limbaugh and Trump hijack your party.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/18/republican-voters-bomb-agrabah-disney-aladdin-donald-trump?CMP=fb_gu
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    Here's the poll:
    http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/GOPResults.pdf

Q38 is about bombing Agraba. Fucking 30% of Republicans think it's a good idea. Wow. But just as bad is Q36 - 26% think the religion of Islam should be illegal in the US. And right smack in the middle of those 2 questions, shows 29% support the policy of Japanese internment during WWII. WTF??? FDR was an asshole, and I would think Republicans would opposed Japanese internment for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that it was a Democrat president's policy.

It sure looks like fully 1/3 of the Republicans polled here have been lobotomized.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    rgambs said:

Truth is stranger than fiction. This is what ypou get when you let whackos like Limbaugh and Trump hijack your party.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/18/republican-voters-bomb-agrabah-disney-aladdin-donald-trump?CMP=fb_gu

People sure seem to believe some stupid shit.
    But republicans take it to a new level.

Whats next? Bombiing Freedonia?
    edited December 2015

Has he made fun of Trebek's mom, yet?
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317

rgambs said:

Record numbers will vote if he miraculously makes the election & he won't win. He's a king troll. Nothing more. Place him in the halls of idiots like Ross Perot & Ralph Nader.

That is a huge insult to Perot and especially Nader, who has done so much for this country that people don't even know.
    Nader did a fine job pulling votes away from Gore in 00' and saw to it that Bush was elected.
    If Gore wanted those Nader Votes. Then he should've taken on the same issues(?) Causes(?) Views(?) as Nader.

To this day many dems (and others) go on about Nader pulling/taking/stealing Votes from Gore.

Like Nader secretly reached into Al Gore's pocket and STOLE 'His' Votes.

and remind me, what was the excuse used when Bush beat Kerry in 04'? Was is Also Because of Nader pulling Votes???

(btw, Republicans also voted for Nader AND W.Bush still won, its not like only would be democrat voters voted for Nader)

Hall of Idiots?...Nader?...Sure, go Rip out your Seat belts.

The way dems treated Nader during 00,04, and 08', and trying to push him out of the elections. A fucking disgrace. Pathetic.

What a great 'Democracy' we have here.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,685
    Idris said:

rgambs said:

Record numbers will vote if he miraculously makes the election & he won't win. He's a king troll. Nothing more. Place him in the halls of idiots like Ross Perot & Ralph Nader.

That is a huge insult to Perot and especially Nader, who has done so much for this country that people don't even know.
    Nader did a fine job pulling votes away from Gore in 00' and saw to it that Bush was elected.
    If Gore wanted those Nader Votes. Then he should've taken on the same issues(?) Causes(?) Views(?) as Nader.

To this day many dems (and others) go on about Nader pulling/taking/stealing Votes from Gore.

and remind me, what was the excuse used when Bush beat Kerry in 04'? Was is Also Because of Nader pulling Votes???

(btw, Republicans also voted for Nader AND W.Bush still won, its not like only would be democrat voters voted for Nader)

The way dems treated Nader during 00,04, and 08', and trying to push him out of the elections. A fucking disgrace. Pathetic.

It really has become a bit of a joke. I still participate though, because I can and I hope it makes at least one tiny iota of a difference.

If Hillary gets the nod, I'm writing in Sanders. I don't care if that takes a way a Dem vote. I don't care if that puts Trump into office. I really don't. Hillary, Trump, Cruz. Screw it. I'm tired of this lesser of two evils crap. That's not why we vote. I'll vote for Bernie because I believe he is the best candidate.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    brianlux said:

Idris said:

rgambs said:

It really has become a bit of a joke. I still participate though, because I can and I hope it makes at least one tiny iota of a difference.

If Hillary gets the nod, I'm writing in Sanders. I don't care if that takes a way a Dem vote. I don't care if that puts Trump into office. I really don't. Hillary, Trump, Cruz. Screw it. I'm tired of this lesser of two evils crap. That's not why we vote. I'll vote for Bernie because I believe he is the best candidate.
    Right on Brother,

edited December 2015
    Idris said:

rgambs said:

Jello Biafra said it best. "Nader didn't cost Gore the election. Gore cost Gore the election." That RATM video for Testify was dead on. At the time and during the debates, he and Dubya were not that different and although he's obviously less evil than Cheney, Lieberman isn't exactly likable himself. Either way, we lost.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    edited December 2015
    mrussel1 said:

No, I'm referring to his earlier comment evidently celebrating the fact that Putin and Trump like each other. And that we will 'rule the world' with Russia. Whatever the fuck that means.
    He's just trolling man.
    brianlux said:

Idris said:

rgambs said:

You're not serious, are you Brian? Why would you waste a vote like that in a world where the right to vote is so hard won?? A least vote for someone in the ballot. Surely there won't only be two names on that ballot? Don't you folks get green candidates, independents, Communists, etc on your ballots too?
    Spoiling votes doesn't contribute to democracy IMO.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited December 2015
    PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

He's just trolling man.
    brianlux said:

Idris said:

rgambs said:

You're not serious, are you Brian? Why would you waste a vote like that in a world where the right to vote is so hard won?? A least vote for someone in the ballot. Surely there won't only be two names on that ballot? Don't you folks get green candidates, independents, Communists, etc on your ballots too?
    In this case, yes, quite serious. First of all, I'm not worried about Trump getting the GOP ticket or getting elected president. That's just not going to happen. So if it comes down to Hillary VS one of the other front GOP contenders I really can't vote for any of them. So I'll write in Sanders. I think he's the best man for the job. Besides that, it's all rigged anyway. I vote for Gore when I really wanted to vote for Nader. If I had voted for Ralph, at least I would have known I had voted honestly. Won't get fooled again. From here on out I vote for the man or woman I think is best suited for the job and if I have to (and I'm fairly certain I will) I'll take the criticism of family and friends and understand their feelings but I have have to be true to what I believe is best.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    brianlux said:

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

He's just trolling man.
    brianlux said:

Idris said:

rgambs said:

In this case, yes, quite serious. First of all, I'm not worried about Trump getting the GOP ticket or getting elected president. That's just not going to happen. So if it comes down to Hillary VS one of the other front GOP contenders I really can't vote for any of them. So I'll write in Sanders. I think he's the best man for the job. Besides that, it's all rigged anyway. I vote for Gore when I really wanted to vote for Nader. If I had voted for Ralph, at least I would have known I had voted honestly. Won't get fooled again. From here on out I vote for the man or woman I think is best suited for the job and if I have to (and I'm fairly certain I will) I'll take the criticism of family and friends and understand their feelings but I have have to be true to what I believe is best.

The vote I cast for Nader is the only Presidential vote I've ever cast that I now regret.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV said:

brianlux said:

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

He's just trolling man.
    brianlux said:

Idris said:

rgambs said:

The vote I cast for Nader is the only Presidential vote I've ever cast that I now regret.
    Don't blame yourself. Blame the brainwashed idiots, and I was one of them, who voted for Gore as a lesser of two evils who was the same as Dubya at the time. I was a 20 year old who didn't know better. Hell, I learned my lesson in 2004 and voted some indie candidate because it really was giant douche and turd sandwich. If DINObama had flip flopped on Monsanto a year before, I would have voted Jill Stein in a heartbeat in 2012.

This just proves Jello Biafra's brilliant point.

JimmyV said:

brianlux said:

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

He's just trolling man.
    brianlux said:

Idris said:

rgambs said:

Don't blame yourself. Blame the brainwashed idiots, and I was one of them, who voted for Gore as a lesser of two evils who was the same as Dubya at the time. I was a 20 year old who didn't know better. Hell, I learned my lesson in 2004 and voted some indie candidate because it really was giant douche and turd sandwich. If DINObama had flip flopped on Monsanto a year before, I would have voted Jill Stein in a heartbeat in 2012.

This just proves Jello Biafra's brilliant point.
    I don't believe that Bush and Gore are basically the same candidate. Bush's admin was so infiltrated with PNAC members, that they wanted any excuse to topple Iraq they could find. I don't believe for one second that Gore would have capitalized on 9/11 by attacking Iraq.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    rgambs said:

No, Aladdin lives there

rgambs said:

No, Aladdin lives there
    Hmm. Too much of a softball, but it is a funny question when asked through polling.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552

Political correctness is killing America- look at the scared dude that didn't report his neighbors in S. Bernardino.
    The fact is that NOT All Muslims are not jihadists. But all jihadists are Muslim.
    It's time to shut down the internet in Iran & Syria
    Trump 2016

not all republicans are racist. but all american racists are republicans.

so let's shut down the majority of the southern states. sound good?

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Donald's still in the running? No Donald,no! Donald go! Don't pass Go , don't go to jail, do not collect $200, just go! Go away! :smiley:

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    mrussel1 said:

rgambs said:

No, Aladdin lives there
    Hmm. Too much of a softball, but it is a funny question when asked through polling.
    just goes to show that edumacation should be a priority in the US.

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.