The Donald for President

Comments

• usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Insert applause here
  • I will say that the real Donald Trump thread really got nasty on both sides. Whether you are liberal or conservative, you are still a jerk if you make nasty personal attacks on a message board whether provoked or not and removes any integrity to other posts.

i'm sorry, but any time people are out and out lying about a candidate's position, i am gonna call it out.

Fine if you want to disagree, but don't need to be a jerk about it. A person could be right on the issues but still a jerk in life.
    Agreed.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

I will say that the real Donald Trump thread really got nasty on both sides. Whether you are liberal or conservative, you are still a jerk if you make nasty personal attacks on a message board whether provoked or not and removes any integrity to other posts.

i'm sorry, but any time people are out and out lying about a candidate's position, i am gonna call it out.

Fine if you want to disagree, but don't need to be a jerk about it. A person could be right on the issues but still a jerk in life.
    Agreed.
    Same here.

Next few months should be fucking awesome!
  • this is fantastic.

if he keeps this up he is going to lose in the biggest electoral ass whoopin in american history.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2016

this is fantastic.

if he keeps this up he is going to lose in the biggest electoral ass whoopin in american history.
    I was being serious.
    Is this a youtube funny video?
    Or is this his actually ad?
  • jerparker20jerparker20 Posts: 2,466

this is fantastic.

I was being serious.
    Is this a youtube funny video?
    Or is this his actually ad?
    It's an actual campaign video.
  • ^^^
    How did America come to this?
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    as if he really cares
    they are just attractive excuses to get what he wants
    sorry i hate plastic flowers and their thorns
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

^^^

It's the end result of conservatism using the dumbest portion of society as their base.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    rgambs said:

^^^

It's the end result of conservatism using the dumbest portion of society as their base.
    He could kill a puppy and call Justin Bieber the greatest singer ever and they'd still love him. They cut off their nose to spite their face to go for whoever is the most to the right of Hitler. They were lapping up Paul Ryan years ago and now they're calling him a RINO liberal ffs. People like Rand and Kasich don't stand a chance because they actually respect the constitution in certain aspects like war and foreign policy. I don't like Paul that much regarding his support for the Bundy Ranch and his KKK ties but I'd vote him as a lesser evil at gunpoint over Hillary in a millisecond.

Maybe Bob Dylan was right. Sometimes Satan come as a man of peace.
    Donald Cheney wants to cut his own head off?
  • Shit like this happening is making the stuff he says about banning more and more reasonable.
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/gunman-tried-to-execute-philadelphia-cop-in-the-name-of-islam-officials-say-1.2729433

Shit like this happening is making the stuff he says about banning more and more reasonable.
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/gunman-tried-to-execute-philadelphia-cop-in-the-name-of-islam-officials-say-1.2729433

Sure, to hell with the constitution. That "ends justify means" method worked so well under Dubya and Cheney. :time_out:
  • ^^^
    I don't know man but there needs to be a pause somewhere so we can find out what the hell is going on.
    ISIS is getting closer now - that is undeniable.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838

Shit like this happening is making the stuff he says about banning more and more reasonable.

Sure, to hell with the constitution. That "ends justify means" method worked so well under Dubya and Cheney. :time_out:
    Serious question. What does the constitution say about restricting immigration to certain individuals? Would it be unconstitutional to suspend immigration of Muslim immigrants?
    no
    “You know what a gun free zone is to sickos? That’s bait!” Trump said. He continued:

“I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools, and — you have to — and on military bases. My first day, it gets signed, okay? My first day. There’s no more gun-free zones.”

WOOT!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    I'll vote for Trump just to see America go down the drain , just to see everybody packing guns to see the wall being built to see all the Spanish immigrants get kicked out no more Muslims allowed forget woman's rights ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

I'll vote for Trump just to see America go down the drain , just to see everybody packing guns to see the wall being built to see all the Spanish immigrants get kicked out no more Muslims allowed forget woman's rights ...

And the rights of captured vets.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217

And the rights of captured vets.
    well that gets the special Trump treatment to be vilified in public , you dumb ass why did you get yourself captured dummy ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Trump likes saviors that weren't crucified
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252

“You know what a gun free zone is to sickos? That’s bait!” Trump said. He continued:

“I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools, and — you have to — and on military bases. My first day, it gets signed, okay? My first day. There’s no more gun-free zones.”

WOOT!

Yeah! Sounds awesome! Lets just make it like the wild west and have shootouts! Especially at schools! YAY! :confounded:
    totes awesome
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859

Serious question. What does the constitution say about restricting immigration to certain individuals? Would it be unconstitutional to suspend immigration of Muslim immigrants?
    I think the "freedom from religious persecution" bit might come into play, but I really don't know.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    That applies to US citizens
    Even anchor babies (at least for now)
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859

That applies to US citizens
    Even anchor babies (at least for now)

bit redundant, but okay.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/09/gun-nuts-take-aim-at-trump.html?source=TDB&via=FB_Page

Here is how stupid Trump is....he says he is going to do away with "gun free zones" yet many of his own properties (hotels, etc.) do not permit guns even with a permit.

What a colossal douche
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Trump is stupid? Ha. that's funny.
This discussion has been closed.