The Donald for President

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

mrussel1 said:

rgambs said:

Political correctness is killing America- look at the scared dude that didn't report his neighbors in S. Bernardino.
    The fact is that NOT All Muslims are not jihadists. But all jihadists are Muslim.
    It's time to shut down the internet in Iran & Syria
    Trump 2016

You desecrate that badass avatar with every post in the AMT
    I'm tired of the same old lobbydollar grabbers in DC, the USA needs Trump, more than ever.
    And how will Trump stop lobbying to Congress?
    He doesn't need their money, he leads with a clear head and an open heart.
    He sure takes a lot for someone who doesn't need it. His "self-funded" campaign is spending millions that isn't his.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    David, what part of Donald Trump is the 2nd coming of Dick Cheney do you not freaking understand? Why do you hate the constitution?

Trump is the only candidate who genuinely and sincerely cares about the security of the USA.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pRM2pVV0xIA
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890

mrussel1 said:

rgambs said:

Political correctness is killing America- look at the scared dude that didn't report his neighbors in S. Bernardino.
    The fact is that NOT All Muslims are not jihadists. But all jihadists are Muslim.
    It's time to shut down the internet in Iran & Syria
    Trump 2016

You desecrate that badass avatar with every post in the AMT
    I'm tired of the same old lobbydollar grabbers in DC, the USA needs Trump, more than ever.
    And how will Trump stop lobbying to Congress?
    He doesn't need their money, he leads with a clear head and an open heart.
    :rofl:
    Come on. Seriously. You're trolling us all, right?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    edited December 2015
    I'm sorry if this has been brought up before, but Trump at the debates is that Burger King guy...

Pfffffffffffffffffffttt.
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    Donald Trump is a racist xenophobe

If you support him you're a racist xenophobe

If you vote for him you are supporting racism and xenophibia as well as voting against everything this country was built on.
  • Donald Trump is a racist xenophobe

If you vote for him you are supporting racism and xenophibia as well as voting against everything this country was built on.

So where is the majority of Americans who support your opinion?
    Trump is in the lead.
  • Donald Trump is a racist xenophobe

Trump is in the lead.
    trump is in the lead? says who?

does it really mean anything when polls are saying something a year before an election? if that were the case, would trump still lose to clinton as he is in every major poll?
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."

Trump is in the lead.
    Never underestimate stupid people in large groups. Idiocracy is prophetic for a reason.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015

Trump is in the lead.
    trump is in the lead? says who?

does it really mean anything when polls are saying something a year before an election? if that were the case, would trump still lose to clinton as he is in every major poll?
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,685
    Stephen King's suggestion for Trump campaign slogan:
    " IF YOU'RE WHITE, YOU'RE ALL RIGHT! ANY OTHER HUE, I DON'T TRUST YOU!"
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859

Trump is in the lead.

Trump is in the lead.
    A lot of Americans are xenophobes and racists.
    edited December 2015
    Isn't it only 42% of Republicans right now supporting Trump?? Doesn't that only amount to maybe 20% or so of Americans? That isn't enough for him to win or to be called a man who the majority of Americans support, sooooo.....
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

Isn't it only 42% of Republicans right now supporting Trump?? Doesn't that only amount to maybe 20% or so of Americans? That isn't enough for him to win or to be called a man who the majority of Americans support, sooooo.....

Only 40% of Republicans polled. It's an important distinction because the polls are conducted in ways that rarely reach anyone under the age of 30. Who has a landline anymore???
    rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

Only 40% of Republicans polled. It's an important distinction because the polls are conducted in ways that rarely reach anyone under the age of 30. Who has a landline anymore???
    Chances are younger people are less likely to vote for Trump, no? The millennial generation leans farther left than their elders do.
  • PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

Chances are younger people are less likely to vote for Trump, no? The millennial generation leans farther left than their elders do.
    You'd be surprised...
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

You'd be surprised...
    This is a fair assessment. The young always lean liberal on social issues at a minimum. And it's true that the polling has been difficult because of the generational gaps on phones.
    There's an old saying falsely attributed to Churchill, but clever all the same.."If you're young and not a liberal, you've got no heart. If you're old and not conservative, you've got no brain".
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Trump <3 Trump!

Trump <3 Trump!</p>

How cute! Some patient hacked into Nurse Ratched's computer!
    If there's one way I think Donald Cheney can finally stick a fork in himself, it's to spoil Star Wars 7 in public. Sadly, I think he'll do it.
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    He does like to hear himself talk.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,216
    edited December 2015
    Ok does anyone here besides the trump trumpeter really believe this country is willing to give the keys to this nut job , I'm going to say hell fucking no !!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Why no mention in this thread so far?
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/17/politics/russia-putin-trump/
    Russia + Trump = Gold

Why no mention in this thread so far?
    Russia + Trump = Gold

they both know obama is a pussy!!!...true leaders
    TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. We need Putin and Russia as our allies against terrorism. We'll rule the world.

Russia + Trump = Gold

TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. We need Putin and Russia as our allies against terrorism. We'll rule the world.
    Wanting to rule the world is a sick, diseased state of mind that is for despots, not democratic leaders.
    I hate saying this or that is unamerican, but that surely is.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671

Russia + Trump = Gold

Another well thought out, intelligent, and mature post.
  • rgambs said:

Russia + Trump = Gold

Wanting to rule the world is a sick, diseased state of mind that is for despots, not democratic leaders.
    Agreed.

A lot of people are liking trump because he gives answers and doesn't hold back. I have very intelligent relatives that like Trump and I don't get it.
    edited December 2015

Russia + Trump = Gold

We get it. You have a mangina. No one cares.

You're like Godfather minus the funny and effort and originality and charm.

rgambs said:

Russia + Trump = Gold

Agreed.

A lot of people are liking trump because he gives answers and doesn't hold back. I have very intelligent relatives that like Trump and I don't get it.
    Ben Carson has proven you can be intelligent in one area and dumb in another.

Russia + Trump = Gold

We get it. You have a mangina. No one cares.

You're like Godfather minus the funny and effort and originality and charm.
    who is the godfather and why are you comparing him to me

This discussion has been closed.