Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    JimmyV said:

and if these Muslovers had to clean up the blood and entrails of the victims in san bernadino they would close the borders yesterday

"Muslovers". Disgusting.
    Yup. I encourage true colors no matter the stance. But, sometimes when shown, difficult for me to see / swallow.
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

Donald Trump is not anti Muslim. He is anti ISIS. What Trump is trying to say is that Homeland Security can not differentiate which muslim is radical wanting to cause harm and which is a harmless refugee. This is why nothing gets done. We are too busy being politically correct. Who is willing to sacrifice their family's safety for the sake of political correctness? Are you?

Then let's lock up all the white males because of Jared and all other white male pedophiles. .
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,208
    callen said:

Donald Trump is not anti Muslim. He is anti ISIS. What Trump is trying to say is that Homeland Security can not differentiate which muslim is radical wanting to cause harm and which is a harmless refugee. This is why nothing gets done. We are too busy being politically correct. Who is willing to sacrifice their family's safety for the sake of political correctness? Are you?

Then let's lock up all the white males because of Jared and all other white male pedophiles. .
    Jared was also a christian. Therefore, all white christians are pedophiles.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited December 2015
    David, Donald Trump isn't anti ISIS. His *is* ISIS. He's the American ISIS because he stoops to his enemy's low by pissing on the constitution and has become the 2nd coming of Dick Cheney. Being anti PC is no excuse for pissing on the constitution and pissing on vets captured or not, Trumphadist. This ain't freaking high school. Be a rational adult, ffs. Hitler and Osama were anti PC. No excuse.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • Options
    http://geekwire.com/2015/trump-wants-to-close-up-the-internet-get-bill-gates-on-that/

Yes, let's close what made you so popular lately and just bite the hand that's feeding you. :dizzy:
  • Options

never forget

Yeah, never forget that Trump is the American equivalent of Muslovers ISIS and that your party let this happen and that he's aspiring to piss on the constitution just like Cheney.
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

and if these Muslovers had to clean up the blood and entrails of the victims in san bernadino they would close the borders yesterday

"Adolf Trump lovers". Disgusting.
    Fixed. What part of obeying the constitution and saying not all Muslims are terrorist=/=loving Muslims do you not freaking understand, no true scotsman FoKKK head?

Especially since you rethuglicans are just like them with your need for religious theocracy, hate of gays, hate of women, etc..

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

http://geekwire.com/2015/trump-wants-to-close-up-the-internet-get-bill-gates-on-that/

Yes, let's close what made you so popular lately and just bite the hand that's feeding you. :dizzy:

I read this article yesterday and could only shake my head. Trump again shows a total lack of understanding about the way things work. And if he thinks Bill would ever join him, he's nuts. Jeff Bezos tweeted the other day that he's reserved Trump a spot on his Blue Origin rocket. I think he wants to blast Trump into space. That works for me!

Donald Trump isn't anti ISIS. His *is* ISIS.

Favorite post of the day.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766
    edited December 2015
    This is all obviously infuriating (just read what he said about the internet too. Lmao). But let's look on the bright side. He had a period of relative normalcy (that is not a compliment), but Trump has been balancing that razor blade's edge between ridiculous and completely insane for a while now, and I think most of us can probably agree that he finally lost his balance this week completely, right into a bowl of Fruit Loops. It's come full circle now, right back to where he started: a caricature of himself (that isn't easy to pull off you know! ;) ). He's now closer to being comparable to the likes of Dr. Laura than he is any legitimate politician (besides Hitler or Stalin, if you call that legitimate). Of course, that doesn't make him any less offensive to decent and reasonable people.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,003
    Trump is a disgusting demagogue and a ridiculous attention whore, but he is not ISIS.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Funny that Trump had to cancel his meeting with Netanyahu due to his comments...and now the group in Dubai is apparently pulling Trump's name off of their golf course/resort. Hilarious...this is starting to cost him some bucks.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I have to think that Trump isn't so delusional that he didn't foresee these kinds of reactions (and simply decided he doesn't care).... RIght?? If he didn't recognize that these kinds of things would happen after saying the shit he's saying, he's even crazier than he appears.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I have to think that Trump isn't so delusional that he didn't foresee these kinds of reactions (and simply decided he doesn't care).... RIght?? If he didn't recognize that these kind of things would happen after saying the shit he's saying, he's even crazier than he appears.

I really don't think he looks that far ahead. He's never been in this realm before where media asks his opinions on stuff like this. I think he's a total narcissist who is completely clueless at this level.

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

I have to think that Trump isn't so delusional that he didn't foresee these kinds of reactions (and simply decided he doesn't care).... RIght?? If he didn't recognize that these kind of things would happen after saying the shit he's saying, he's even crazier than he appears.

I really don't think he looks that far ahead. He's never been in this realm before where media asks his opinions on stuff like this. I think he's a total narcissist who is completely clueless at this level.

And he wants to be your latex salesman. :unamused:
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,664

never forget

Ditto

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,179
    Muslovers? holy shit.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,179
    I think Trump actually DOES know what he's doing. He is feeding off of hate, and what do angry americans love the most? shoving themselves and their patriotism down the throats of the world and pissing everyone off in the process. I think everything he's saying and doing is totally calculated. But I don't believe it will work.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited December 2015

I think Trump actually DOES know what he's doing. He is feeding off of hate, and what do angry americans love the most? shoving themselves and their patriotism down the throats of the world and pissing everyone off in the process. I think everything he's saying and doing is totally calculated. But I don't believe it will work.

Yeah, I think he knows exactly what he's doing. Of course he does. Nothing works that well unless people know what they're doing.
    I'm just not sure if he realized what the consequences would be in the long run.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,003
    I thought he would have been out of the race long before now.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018
    Muslovers?? Ummm...ok. That's fucked up for sure.

If the government can't tell the difference between a Muslim and a jihadist, then maybe it is time to put it on pause until they get their shit together. The FBI director already said there's no way they can properly screen all of the refugees coming in from Syria, so why wouldn't you want to put that on hold for a bit??? Are there women and babies? Yes. Does it suck for them? Yes. Is it mostly our fault they are in this fucked up situation? Absolutely YES! But that doesn't mean you just stop your protocols and open the flood gates? Hell no.
  • Options
    Yeah, come on. Muslovers. Just like N*****lovers, but for Muslims. :neutral::nuh_uh:
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I don't care about what the establishment thinks of Trump. He's going to make America great again, and keep the Muzzy ISIS OUT.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

I don't care about what the establishment thinks of Trump. He's going to make America great again, and keep the Muzzy ISIS OUT.

And here I thought the Muslovers term could sink no lower.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with Muzzy ISIS. Almost sounds like a bad band name.

Just shaking my head here.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Keep America Safe, that's what's most important right now.
    You want another Paris? 9/11? S. Bernadino?
  • Options
    Who is going to keep us safe from our Co Springs friend and his ilk?
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018

Who is going to keep us safe from our Co Springs friend and his ilk?

Exactly! We can't even do that properly. We already have a big enough war going on between ourselves, and the nutjobs we have running around here shooting everyone up. Why in the hell would they want to add thousands more people to the mix without being able to properly screen them?
  • Options
    edited December 2015

Keep America Safe, that's what's most important right now.
    You want another Paris? 9/11? S. Bernadino?

Why do you hate the constitution, macho insecurity (Thank you Jello Biafara) jackass? Because of your rethuglican boyfriends, ISIS exists in the first place. Don't like the constitution then get out. My ancestors fought to protect this country from punks like you. You make that BS poster look like a genius and that's something.

Oh, and I am a client of a building near that San Bern tragedy and it personally pisses me off so don't even start with that Muslover crap, idiot.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Let's not get the thread locked InHiding! I know it's hard when someone with such radicalized, extremist ideas is on the boards, but....
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Let's not get the thread locked InHiding! I know it's hard when someone with such radicalized, extremist ideas is on the boards, but....

Is it a radicalized, extremist idea to say "Vote for Trump"?
  • Options
    edited December 2015

PJ_Soul said:

Is it a radicalized, extremist idea to say "Vote for Trump"?
    Read the thread that just got closed.
    And yes, now that Trump is pushing Nazi-like ideals, I would say it is.
    So is using the term Muslover, IMO.... I'm just seeing a LOT of similarities between this kind of talk and the kind of talk you get from white supremacists.
This discussion has been closed.