Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,312
    Donald Trump is putting together a powerful voting coalition of everybody but Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, women, and fans of the Bill of Rights.

-Andy Borowitz
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,208
    http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/that-racist-trump-tweet-about-blacks-killing-whites-isnt-just-false-its-neo-nazi-propaganda/

Trump is on a roll. Now he has posted a meme that seems to be based in Neo-Nazi circles
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766
    edited November 2015

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/that-racist-trump-tweet-about-blacks-killing-whites-isnt-just-false-its-neo-nazi-propaganda/

Trump is on a roll. Now he has posted a meme that seems to be based in Neo-Nazi circles

I have almost reached the point where I'm in complete disbelief when it comes to Trump and how many supporters he has. This man is out of his mind, and dangerous.... and leads the GOP polls. Much of America seems to actually be going insane. It's worrisome to say the least. Still not worried he'll actually become president, but I am worried about the millions who support him. I think it's quite scary to live next to a nation with so many people like that. Must be extra worrisome to reasonable Americans. :fearful:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    PJ_Soul said:

I have almost reached the point where I'm in complete disbelief when it comes to Trump and how many supporters he has. This man is out of his mind, and dangerous.... and leads the GOP polls. Much of America seems to actually be going insane. It's worrisome to say the least. Still not worried he'll actually become president, but I am worried about the millions who support him. I think it's quite scary to live next to a nation with so many people like that. Must be extra worrisome to reasonable Americans. :fearful:
    It's infuriating. Knowing that we are 3/4 retarded is part of being American, but seeing it on display with unabashed pride is too much.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    There was some interesting research on Trump supporters. They, by and large, tend to be white, male, middle age and have less than a college education. These are the people who tend to feel like the American Dream has passed them by as we continue to move towards a technology based economy. None of this should surprise anyone as he has made the targets of his anger things like NAFTA, CAFTA, immigrants, etc. All of these are perceived threats to a block of Americans.

Normally this would not be a concern as the white middle age guy is a core GOP constituent, so that's a primary play. But here's where we should be concerned. Does he appeal to Northern Union voter? The union continues to lose its clout and they tend to block vote less than historically. I think this is where Trump could cobble together general election votes even if he loses traditional GOP voters like the business community (who he has alienated to some extent with his protectionist arguments).

• Options
    http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/11/23/3724989/trump-tweets-fabricated-murder-stats-from-a-neo-nazi-and-this-is-how-the-media-reported-it/

This is Trump to a T right here. Arrogant, racist, factually wrong, and yet well connected and unapologetic.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,782
    and hysterical...and I don't mean funny-hysterical.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    Kat said:

and hysterical...and I don't mean funny-hysterical.

hysterically sad...
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015

PJ_Soul said:

:confused:

me too.

Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I still think he is going to run independent. The GOP is going to start shunning him and he's going to bolt....I can't wait

The GOP can't win without the black and hispanic votes...he has completely destroyed that

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,492
    dignin said:

Donald Trump is putting together a powerful voting coalition of everybody but Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, women, and fans of the Bill of Rights.

-Andy Borowitz

You can add the disabled to this list too !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,179
    hmmm.....deleted post. interesting.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

dignin said:

-Andy Borowitz

Haha, sure can. What a piece of work.
  • Options
    dignin said:

dignin said:

-Andy Borowitz

It's unreal to what degree he sinks too yet his leading in the polls ...
  • Options

dignin said:

dignin said:

-Andy Borowitz

Shows where the mindset of America is really.
  • Options

dignin said:

dignin said:

-Andy Borowitz

Shows where the mindset of America is really.
    Yeah almost retarded mentality !
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    Well, if there was a deleted post... I must reply with:
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    IBTL
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    evsgjamm said:

I posted a link to the video of him impersonating that disabled person, then called him a name. I guess telling the truth is not welcome.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

evsgjamm said:

I posted a link to the video of him impersonating that disabled person, then called him a name. I guess telling the truth is not welcome.

The video I posted was probably more offensive than whatever you called him. There is a rat in our mix.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,068
    He's everywhere!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options

• Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    I would say that most conservatives and even more conservative liberals are tired of big ineffective US government with lots of waste. So many programs need fixed but it may not be ultra PC to change these things. Too much abuse of power by officials and corporations. Trump is an idiot who just talks louder and sooner than the other candidates and gets attention. People are tired of the bullshit. Some things Obama has been good but some not... We need change for the better. I would hope most common sense conservatives would not vote for Trump.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    PP193448 said:

I would say that most conservatives and even more conservative liberals are tired of big ineffective US government with lots of waste. So many programs need fixed but it may not be ultra PC to change these things. Too much abuse of power by officials and corporations. Trump is an idiot who just talks louder and sooner than the other candidates and gets attention. People are tired of the bullshit. Some things Obama has been good but some not... We need change for the better. I would hope most common sense conservatives would not vote for Trump.

True, I'm not a fan of Paul, but he's the only republican I trust when it comes to foreign policy. Everyone else wants to piss on the constitution with the whole ISIS situation. I'd vote him over Sillary if held at gunpoint to choose either one.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127
    i can't believe we still have almost a year until the election. this man isn't going away anytime soon.
  • Options
    trump wants to close the doors on all muslims. how the holy hell is this guy still in the running? are the majority of americans that afraid of people who don't look like them?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

trump wants to close the doors on all muslims. how the holy hell is this guy still in the running? are the majority of americans that afraid of people who don't look like them?

No, the majority of Americans aren't even thinking about the election. It's only the hard line idiots who are showing up in the polling sets...he panders to the lowest common denominator, that will work for now... Imagine him trying to win a general election. Even America has more class than that. I hope.
This discussion has been closed.