Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options
    What ground intelligence? The hero Snowden and Manning ruined a lot of America's collection capability. Plus I doubt there are any intelligence agreements between the US and Turkey, Saudi Arabia Iran and Russia.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,765
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,168
    I knew he'd bury himself, but I wasn't expecting it to be this bad.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

I knew he'd bury himself, but I wasn't expecting it to be this bad.
    Agreed. This is even more fucked up that I expected from him.... Although when he entered the race I remember talking about how I truly thought he was going senile. I actually hadn't thought about that for a while. My mind is now back on that.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    He has been the most open and transparent runner with many angles to his thoughts being covered in the press.
    Free publicity and still in the running.
    Hasn't spent a cent.
    Leading the polls.
    Once this blows over he will say something else to stay on voters minds.
    He's a pretty smart politician for not even being one.
    He was asked about his position on this religion wearing badges and he answered honestly.
    It doesn't mean that is part of his platform campaign promises.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,601
    If you support trump you support a racist xenophobe.

That makes you a racist xenophobe.

:nuh_uh:
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198

He has been the most open and transparent runner with many angles to his thoughts being covered in the press.
    Hasn't spent a cent.
    Leading the polls.
    He was asked about his position on this religion wearing badges and he answered honestly.

Imagine the government agency that would have to be created to brand everyone's religion on their forehead. Just a stupid fucking idea.

Badges? That's asinine....so if I don't wear my badge do I get arrested? Stoned? Just plain stupid to even think about it.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    edited November 2015

Hasn't spent a cent.
    Leading the polls.

Right, and his honest answer about religious badges is an affront to the principles of the county. So kudos for his honest answer but yet another reason why he should not be president. Others have floated the "internment camps weren't so bad" idea too. Awesome. I guess since they've also praised Operation Wetback, none of this surprises me. Perhaps "Company Towns", child labor and Indian removal wasn't so bad after all! Clearly retroactive policies are all the rage.
  • Options

Hasn't spent a cent.
    Leading the polls.

any asshat can say ridiculous and crazy things to the masses and stay in the press. that's not a good politician. that's a good celebrity.

correct, he was asked and he answered; he didn't come out and say that on his own, but his answer was important and revealing nonetheless to his fearful and racist tendencies. he would be immeasurably dangerous to the US and the world with his recklessness.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

Hasn't spent a cent.
    Leading the polls.

any asshat can say ridiculous and crazy things to the masses and stay in the press. that's not a good politician. that's a good celebrity.

correct, he was asked and he answered; he didn't come out and say that on his own, but his answer was important and revealing nonetheless to his fearful and racist tendencies. he would be immeasurably dangerous to the US and the world with his recklessness.

Asshat :minus_one: You mean assclown
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Hasn't spent a cent.
    Leading the polls.

He's spent a whole lot, and despite his lie about being entirely self-funded, he has collected millions in contributions.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Hasn't spent a cent.
    Leading the polls.

He's spent a whole lot, and despite his lie about being entirely self-funded, he has collected millions in contributions.
    He makes more in daily interest on his own money than that of his contributions.
    All his wealth is a blend now.
    Millions are like pennies to billionaires.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

rgambs said:

Hasn't spent a cent.
    Leading the polls.

He makes more in daily interest on his own money than that of his contributions.
    All his wealth is a blend now.
    Millions are like pennies to billionaires.
    That has nothing to do with what rgambs said. I also recall that Trump's aid he didn't need to take contributions, and that that would prevent him from being swayed or corrupted..... Yet he is taking contributions.... which means....?
  • Options
    How or why does anyone take this guy seriously?

Donald Trump Again Insists He Saw Celebrations in New Jersey on Sept. 11 - First Draft. Political News, Now. - The New York Times
    http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/22/donald-trump-again-insists-he-saw-celebrations-in-new-jersey-on-sept-11/
  • Options

Donald Trump Again Insists He Saw Celebrations in New Jersey on Sept. 11 - First Draft. Political News, Now. - The New York Times
    http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/22/donald-trump-again-insists-he-saw-celebrations-in-new-jersey-on-sept-11/

I don't even understand what point he's trying to make by insisting that that happened.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I don't even understand what point he's trying to make by insisting that that happened.
    He is trying to point out that there are citizens in that country who supported the cause of the 911 attacks.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,043

I will attempt to answer this question in two letters:

TV
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,664

In fairness to that nut i did see employees at a certain gas station in my town laughing and cheering without a care of offending their customers. Thousands at once tho in any spot in America? Thats ridiculous
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

He is trying to point out that there are citizens in that country who supported the cause of the 911 attacks.
    That country?
    He was talking about New Jersey!!!
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

That country?
    He was talking about New Jersey!!!
    I was talking to a Canadian as one.

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

Obviously. And the point is...?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I plead the fifth.
    Or in this case liberal.
    You answer this time PJsoul
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I plead the fifth.
    Or in this case liberal.
    Answer what? I asked because I really don't know.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I plead the fifth.
    Or in this case liberal.
    Why you bait the question of trumps statement.
    You have at least an opinion other than I don't know surely
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I plead the fifth.
    Or in this case liberal.
    No I don't. Other than maybe that Trump is senile.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I plead the fifth.
    Or in this case liberal.
    No I don't. Other than maybe that Trump is senile.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    :confused:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

:confused:

me too.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.