Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773

wg said:

After being in SW Columbus on Wednesday and traveling to Cincinnati and back to Columbus, my 2.32 pounds of mystery came today.

Colored Music for Film
    What appears to be black RNDM

I could have done better, but it's two ones I didn't have.

Ahhh... Eskimo HALF-Brothers. Glad to see you got something you didn't already have!

...and this is the guy (me) who never was into the side projects much. I totally mind-farted on the chance to see Brad open for Band of Horses later in 2010 (after I saw BoH open for Pearl Jam.)... My CDs from the PJ mystery box were one of the Canadian 2011 shows, Tres Mts, Brad (Best Friends?) and the Just Breathe single.

...they must keep tabs of what they send people...I didn't get a duplicate of anything from any past purchase. I'm not complaining. I guess I'll keep on fighting on for that copy of RVM vinyl. (WHY OH WHY DID I PASS IT IN THE 2006 NEWSLETTER? ARGH!!! "not really into vinyl...I'll pass.")
    I went to that show to see Brad. You didn't miss much that night, Shawn Smith was sick and couldn't sing much. I think Stone sang one, but Band of Horses blew my mind. Went and bought all their albums the next day.

Yeah, I know @derbydave and others were right up in front of Stone and I think even got to shake hands...lucky guys.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,121
    2.02 pounds
    Black Backspacer and Eddie LBC RSD Single

I have both already. It was worth a shot.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,700

2.02 pounds
    Black Backspacer and Eddie LBC RSD Single

I have both already. It was worth a shot.

this combo has popped up quite a few times. It's one I really hope to avoid

Kearnsy
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    badbrains said:

Horos said:

PJ_Soul said:

There are a lot of different kinds of collectors! :) The one thing all collectors should do, though, is make sure they really understand the value of whatever happens to come their way, since trading, buying, and selling is a necessary part of the hobby.

PJ_Soul said:

I had absolutely no idea he was on it until mentioned right now. I've had the album since it was released. I also discovered today that it has a 7" record in it, and some photos. I was not observant, apparently. Nice vinyl package actually!

Oh shit, hahaha. Somebody got #worked
    Uh, no. I know the value. Just don't care about the album much.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 364
    Looking forward to seeing the No Codes pop up. Getting tough to find copies in good shape
  • Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    ekwipt said:

Looking forward to seeing the No Codes pop up. Getting tough to find copies in good shape

They didn't have those.
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 364
    edited May 2015

ekwipt said:

They didn't have those.
    :lol: explains why none have shown up yet
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

Horos said:

PJ_Soul said:

There are a lot of different kinds of collectors! :) The one thing all collectors should do, though, is make sure they really understand the value of whatever happens to come their way, since trading, buying, and selling is a necessary part of the hobby.

PJ_Soul said:

I had absolutely no idea he was on it until mentioned right now. I've had the album since it was released. I also discovered today that it has a 7" record in it, and some photos. I was not observant, apparently. Nice vinyl package actually!

Um, ya u got #worked haha
  • Options
    badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

Horos said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

No, seriously, this is irritating me. Posting those two comments together makes no sense. One has nothing to do with the other.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    LiveAtLeedsLiveAtLeeds Posts: 143
    PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

Horos said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

No, seriously, this is irritating me. Posting those two comments together makes no sense. One has nothing to do with the other.

I'm really not following this conversation
  • Options
    Good. It's stupid. :tongue:
  • Options
    LiveAtLeedsLiveAtLeeds Posts: 143
    PJ_Soul said:

Good. It's stupid. :tongue:

Haha, ok then. Thought I was missing out :)
  • Options
    Becca1Becca1 Posts: 176
    Three family members from same city and all huge PJ fans .. We received ours.. Black lighting bolt/ Christmas single, Tres Mt/ Christmas single / RNDM/ Christmas single.............????
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    edited May 2015
    Got my MedozK LO10L today. Hell yes! Love it! Thanks again! I don't understand why it gets poo poo'd. The tempos are a little fast...maybe? But WTF, I thought this was Rock? Go listen to Mumford and Sons if you want sissy rock. Sounds like the boys are into it, and I dig it!

Thanks again! I'm a lucky dude, and loving disc one so far.
    Post edited by wg on
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    wg said:

Got my MedozK LO10L today. Hell yes! Love it! Thanks again! I don't understand why it gets poo poo'd. The tempos are a little fast...maybe? But WTF, I thought this was Rock? Go listen to Mumford and Sons if you want sissy rock. Sounds like the boys are into it, and I dig it!

Thanks again! I'm a lucky dude, and loving disc one so far.

Awesome, Enjoy!
  • Options
    djsmootdjsmoot Posts: 126
    Finally arrived in Minnesota for me today ...

Moonlander
    I Am Mine / Down Turquoise 7 in

1.68lbs

• Options
    MattCam420MattCam420 Posts: 183
    Hey all, thought I'd check in this thread to list what I just received.

Avocado
    Not For You/Out of My Mind single
    Weight was 2.06

Super stoked! I ripped it open immediately and am about to give it a spin on my new turntable.

Thanks 10Club.
    "Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color straight to the mind and heart of all people." - Ben Harper
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

mindi said:

mindi said:

mindi said:

Nothing again today even though it says at USPS it was delivered yesterday.

I would personally contact my local PO asap. The longer you wait the less chance for possible recovery. Not trying to be an alarmist, because it could be just an error. A phone call or visit wouldn't hurt though. Good luck!
    Yeah? I was trying to not worry and give them a couple days, but maybe I should contact them sooner. I hate to be a bother.
    I'll go ahead and call and see what they say.
    Thanks! Hopefully it works out for me.
    Min, might Tenclub have your old address on file and they delivered it there? Defo check with all instances. Good luck!

10C is the first place I changed my address before I moved, LOL! I'm a loser. I've bought stuff from here since I've moved and gotten it delivered here.
    Trying to call the PO but it just rings. Probably have to wait until tomorrow since they close in 11 minutes.
    It's a small PO, only like 2 people work there. I know both of them since I used to mail stuff weekly.
    I'd personally try the 1-800 USPS number. There is a tracking number, so I think they should be able to handle this issue through the main customer service line. At least, that's what would work with Canada Post, so....
    That is how I tried to track mine too, but the UPS guy didn't haveany more info than the tracking website. But who knows what was up with mine... So, yeah - pull all strings!
    I'm crossing my fingers for you. This would suck so bad if it got lost.

• Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 369
    FL checking in home from work and got LO10L and better things/devil doll. I do not own LO10L so I'm good. No duplicate except for the 7"
    Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 369
    Not my most wanted but I'll be ok.
    Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,986
    I received mine in FL, too. Black Backspacer and Sevens Box. Weight was 3.115 lbs.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    edited May 2015
    Into the wild and devil doll.

Already have both

I guys that's why it was a mystery sale.
    Post edited by MaxGoldenrod on
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    JB111896 said:

My Pearl Jam fan club mystery vinyl box arrived today. No Pearl Jam vinyl for me. It's what I expected. For the Pearl Jam fan club mystery box, I received a Who t-shirt and a hat for The Who. For the show at Wrigley, the tickets I received from the Ten Club put me right behind a beam so I couldn't see the stage. It's like if they have an equivalent to a "No Fly List" my name must be on it. Someone there doesn't want me to see, hear, or wear Pearl Jam. My name is on their "No Pearl Jam" list. I'm sorry. I didn't know she was your girlfriend. She told me she was single. Is there any way you can let me back into the Pearl Jam fan club again?

If anyone is keeping track I received Mad Season - Above; and Mother Love Bone - Hold Your Head Up. Weight was 1.82 lbs.

The logic on this one is pretty funny. Made me chuckle. Sorry bout your mystery box(es), and even though those two together aren't worth the $50 probably, Mad Season isn't like getting Backspacer or something that's for sale for $15 in the shop.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,986
    Still grinning from the Sevens. Thanks 10 Club! Feeling very fortunate to have been part of this event.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

wg said:

After being in SW Columbus on Wednesday and traveling to Cincinnati and back to Columbus, my 2.32 pounds of mystery came today.

Colored Music for Film
    What appears to be black RNDM

I could have done better, but it's two ones I didn't have.

Ahhh... Eskimo HALF-Brothers. Glad to see you got something you didn't already have!

...and this is the guy (me) who never was into the side projects much. I totally mind-farted on the chance to see Brad open for Band of Horses later in 2010 (after I saw BoH open for Pearl Jam.)... My CDs from the PJ mystery box were one of the Canadian 2011 shows, Tres Mts, Brad (Best Friends?) and the Just Breathe single.

...they must keep tabs of what they send people...I didn't get a duplicate of anything from any past purchase. I'm not complaining. I guess I'll keep on fighting on for that copy of RVM vinyl. (WHY OH WHY DID I PASS IT IN THE 2006 NEWSLETTER? ARGH!!! "not really into vinyl...I'll pass.")
    I went to that show to see Brad. You didn't miss much that night, Shawn Smith was sick and couldn't sing much. I think Stone sang one, but Band of Horses blew my mind. Went and bought all their albums the next day.

Yeah, I know @derbydave and others were right up in front of Stone and I think even got to shake hands...lucky guys.

It was a GREAT show...
    Shawn was feeling under the weather,
    but it was still a fun one!!
    Band of Horses were just amazing!!
    I actually found out about the 2010 Pearl Jam show at Nationwide Arena a few days before the 10 Club announcement because of BOH!!
    I had added Band Of Horses to my TicketMaster favorites after seeing their show down at Headliners in Louisville in 2009.
    A few days before the PJ tour was announced,
    I got an e-mail from TicketMaster saying BOH were coming to Columbus and playing Nationwide on May 6th!!
    I knew there was NO WAY they could be playing Nationwide as a headliner...but had no idea they would be opening for PJ!!
    :rock_on:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    CB-12.1.93CB-12.1.93 Posts: 43
    edited May 2015
    Received my package in Chicago yesterday. 2.175 pounds. Got LO10L and Better Things 7". Both I already own. Bit dissapointed, but the anticipation was fun. Was able to trade LO10L with another fan. At least we both get something we didn't have. Great band, great fans!
    Post edited by CB-12.1.93 on
  • Options
    sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760
    Are there many people who haven't gotten theirs yet (besides internationals)?
  • Options
    wecrazybobwecrazybob Posts: 1,027

Into the wild and devil doll.

Already have both

I guys that's why it was a mystery sale.

If anyone is interested in either for trade, send me a PM

I need an into the wild.
    Bob

Toledo, Oh 09-22-96, Chicago, Illinois 06-29-98, Portland, Oregon 07-18-98, Vancouver, British Columbia 07-19-98, Seattle 07-21-98, Seattle 07-22-98, Noblesville, Indiana 08-17-98, East Lansing, Michigan 08-18-98, Barrie, Ontario 08-22-98, Auburn Hills, Michigan 08-23-98, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 08-25-98, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 08-26-98, Camden, Camden, New Jersey 08-28-98 Camden, New Jersey 08-29-98,Knoxville, Tennessee 09-06-98, Columbia, Maryland 09-18-98,Mountain View, California 10-30-99,Mountain View, California 10-31-99, Virginia Beach, Virginia 08-03-00,Charlotte, North Carolina 08-04-00,Greensboro, North Carolina 08-06-00, Atlanta, Georgia 08-07-00,West Palm Beach, Florida 08-09-00,West Palm Beach, Florida 08-10-00,Tampa, Florida 08-12-00,New Orleans, Louisiana 08-14-00,Memphis, Tennessee 08-15-00,Nashville, Tennessee 08-17-00, Noblesville, Indiana 08-18-00,Cincinnati, Ohio 08-20-00,Columbus, Ohio 08-21-00, Wantagh, New York 08-23-00, Wantagh, New York 08-24-00,Wantagh, New York 08-25-00, Saratoga Springs, New York 08-27-00,Mansfield, Massachusetts 08-29-00,Mansfield, Massachusetts 08-30-00,Camden, New Jersey 09-01-00,Camden, New Jersey 09-02-00,Columbia, Maryland 09-04-00,Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 09-05-00,Auburn Hills, Michigan 10-07-00, East Troy, Wisconsin 10-08-00,Chicago, Illinois 10-09-00,Cleveland, Ohio 04-25-03,Columbus, Ohio 06-24-03,Kitchener, ON 09-11-05, London, ON 9-12-05,Hamilton, ON 9-13-05,Cincinnati, Ohio 06-24-06, Chicago, Illinois 7-19-13, Cincinnati, Ohio 10-01-14, St. Louis, Missouri 10-03-14, Memphis, Tennessee 10-14-14,Detroit, Michigan 10-16-14, Moline, Illinois 10-17-14, Columbia SC 4-21-16 , Lexington KY 4-26-16, Philadelphia PA 4-28-16, Philadelphia PA 4-29-16, Boston 8-5-16 , Boston 8-7-16 Chicago 8-20-16, Chicago 8-22-16, Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18, Missoula 8-13-18, Chicago 8-18-18, Chicago 8-20-18, Boston 9-2-18, Boston 9-4-18
  • Options
    CappoCappo Posts: 71
    The t-shirt my wife ordered the same day as the mystery vinyl was delivered today in Melbourne. So hopefully my (and all the other Aussies) mystery vinyl will come soon. It's been great seeing what others have received and I only hope that I get something I don't already have.