Options

Meanwhile back in Israel

Comments

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271
    the former poster who can't be named was at the protest today. i should ask him how it was.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,345

the former poster who can't be named was at the protest today. i should ask him how it was.

He is back home? I thought after his travels he was going back to china.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

no he wasn't there. i misunderstood him. sorry, i jumped the gun on this one.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

mickeyrat said:

He leaves his basement command bunker? Who knew.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    rr165892 said:

mickeyrat said:

Shit, no one travels as much as that guy. Sees the world. He's def missed around here no doubt. Fucken rats and tattle tells
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    badbrains said:

rr165892 said:

mickeyrat said:

Shit, no one travels as much as that guy. Sees the world. He's def missed around here no doubt. Fucken rats and tattle tells
    No doubt, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named left a void here.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    edited September 2015
    We had some nice arguments back then.It was fun
  • Options
    badbrains said:

rr165892 said:

mickeyrat said:

i think the collective IQ of the board dropped a couple of points when he was dispatched.

• Options

badbrains said:

rr165892 said:

mickeyrat said:

i think the collective IQ of the board dropped a couple of points when he was dispatched.
    and has continued to drop with some of the new blood. ugh.
  • Options
    Abbas: "We welcome every drop of blood spilled in Jerusalem"

https://youtu.be/VfZHJWJJz7M
  • Options

Who's blood you think he's talking about? Jewish or Palestinian?
  • Options
    badbrains said:

and its not as if those killed were sent on orders to BE killed.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    badbrains said:

He is talking about Palestinian blood. He is encouraging his people to become martyrs. I guess you think that's OK. What did you think about that part where he said Jews have no right to "desecrate (the Temple Mount) with their filthy feet?" How do you excuse that part?
  • Options
    Given the site is a holy place to them too, I dont see the problem with the statement given its a Mosque that generally doesnt allow nonbelievers in its interior prayer spaces soooo whats there to excuse?

• Options
    JohnnieBeBlueJohnnieBeBlue Posts: 627
    edited September 2015
    mickeyrat said:

Given the site is a holy place to them too, I dont see the problem with the statement given its a Mosque that generally doesnt allow nonbelievers in its interior prayer spaces soooo whats there to excuse?

Please educate yourself. Jews are not attempting to enter Al Aqsa Mosque. The mosque is only on a small portion of the Temple Mount. The Palestinians are opposed to Jews entering ANY part of the Temple Mount. In fact, Jews who enter the Temple Mount and pray are immediately arrested.

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015

mickeyrat said:

Please educate yourself. Jews are not attempting to enter Al Aqsa Mosque. The mosque is only on a small portion of the Temple Mount. The Palestinians are opposed to Jews entering ANY part of the Temple Mount. In fact, Jews who enter the Temple Mount and pray are immediately arrested.

Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options

mickeyrat said:

Educate ourselves about the blueprints of a mosque?
    Such a small squabble.
    Small religious brains have small problems. (not you op)
    You can't come in my mosque, boo hoo.
    Fucking religion.
    Now countless people died in a stampede, for what?
    I don't think you get my point. I said that Abbas said that Jews will never have their filthy feet on the Temple Mount. Someone else said that it was a Mosque. I replied that the mosque is only a small portion of the Temple Mount and there were never any Jews attempting to enter Al Aqsa Mosque. Not sure what you are so worked up over.
  • Options

mickeyrat said:

Educate ourselves about the blueprints of a mosque?
    Such a small squabble.
    Small religious brains have small problems. (not you op)
    You can't come in my mosque, boo hoo.
    Fucking religion.
    Now countless people died in a stampede, for what?
    I don't think you get my point. I said that Abbas said that Jews will never have their filthy feet on the Temple Mount. Someone else said that it was a Mosque. I replied that the mosque is only a small portion of the Temple Mount and there were never any Jews attempting to enter Al Aqsa Mosque. Not sure what you are so worked up over.
    Yes you are right.
    I meant to say Temple Mount in my above post instead of Mosque but was too lazy to type it all out.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    So lets go with the FACT that its squarly within the 1967 borders of Palestinians Territory. Supposed to have been governed by Jordan, no? Instead illegally occupied AND colonized by whom?

• Options

mickeyrat said:

Oh so Israel is letting the Palestinians back in the mosque to pray? When did they start that? Weren't they not allowed there? Oh and what's under the mosque? Isn't there some people who are actually worshipping under the mosque who ARENT Muslim?
  • Options
    An over simplification of a complex issue but who controls what? And when? Show me your papers! Fuckin aye.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    very powerful video here by the author of the 51 day war. lots of good information here. courtesy of our man in china.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMRADYNZvo8

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,087
    State of Palestine flag raised at UN today. Amid objections from the US, of course.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

State of Palestine flag raised at UN today. Amid objections from the US, of course.

fuck the us government. you support apartheid or you don't. there is no abstaining.

• Options

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    take action or maintain status quo. decision time.

• Options
    In case you didn't know about any of these since the media doesn't report most of this anymore:

Thursday 10/1
    - Palestinian leader Abbas cancels Oslo Accord during speech at UN.
    - Jerusalem Old City: 13 year old Arab throws explosive at Western Wall, injuring 4 year old
    - Hebron: Police officer and soldier injured by stone throwers
    - Gaza: Rocket launched from Gaza towards Israel lands in...Gaza
    - Shomron: Arab tries stabbing IDF soldier, gets wounded
    - 5 Israeli Arabs that started ISIS cell are arrested
    - West Bank: Rocks thrown at cars, 1 Israeli adult and 3 children injured.
    - Itamar: Eitam and Naama Hinkin shot and killed in front of 4 of their children who were wounded. Palestinian leader's FATAH takes credit, HAMAS praises action and calls to CONTINUE ATTACKS
    OVERNIGHT: 3 firebomb attacks and 11 rock throwing attacks
    Friday 10/2
    - Yitzhar: Arabs stones and wounds Israeli
    - Shomron: Firebomb thrown at Israeli car
    - West Bank: Stones thrown at multiple Israeli cars
    - Old City: Arab throws firebomb and is arrested
    - Lod: Arab shoots 5 year old boy, causing skull fracture
    - Kochav Yaakov: Arab shoots 16 year old girl in leg
    - Gaza: Rocket launched from Gaza towards Israel lands in... Gaza. Again.
    Saturday 10/3
    - Senior HAMAS official calls for Arab residents of Israel to mobilize and take arms, and to defend Temple Mount from a rise in visitors
    - Nof Tzion: Arab shoots at Succah
    - Old City: Nehemiah Lavi and Aharon Banita Bennett are stabbed and killed. 2 others injured. ISLAMIC JIHAD takes credit
    OVERNIGHT: 15 firebomb and 34 stoning attacks
    Sunday 10/4 (so far)
    - ISLAMIC JIHAD announces official beginning of Third Intifada
    - Old City: Arab stabs 15 year old Israeli, and is shot and killed
    - Jerusalem: Stabbing at Independence Park.

Ladies and gentleman, the Palestinians have raised their flag at the United Nations and are rewarding the world and Israel with the Third Intifada.
  • Options
    Hey look at that. All those areas are occupied.

• Options
    edited October 2015

In case you didn't know about any of these since the media doesn't report most of this anymore:

Thursday 10/1
    - Palestinian leader Abbas cancels Oslo Accord during speech at UN.
    - Jerusalem Old City: 13 year old Arab throws explosive at Western Wall, injuring 4 year old
    - Hebron: Police officer and soldier injured by stone throwers
    - Gaza: Rocket launched from Gaza towards Israel lands in...Gaza
    - Shomron: Arab tries stabbing IDF soldier, gets wounded
    - 5 Israeli Arabs that started ISIS cell are arrested
    - West Bank: Rocks thrown at cars, 1 Israeli adult and 3 children injured.
    - Itamar: Eitam and Naama Hinkin shot and killed in front of 4 of their children who were wounded. Palestinian leader's FATAH takes credit, HAMAS praises action and calls to CONTINUE ATTACKS
    OVERNIGHT: 3 firebomb attacks and 11 rock throwing attacks
    Friday 10/2
    - Yitzhar: Arabs stones and wounds Israeli
    - Shomron: Firebomb thrown at Israeli car
    - West Bank: Stones thrown at multiple Israeli cars
    - Old City: Arab throws firebomb and is arrested
    - Lod: Arab shoots 5 year old boy, causing skull fracture
    - Kochav Yaakov: Arab shoots 16 year old girl in leg
    - Gaza: Rocket launched from Gaza towards Israel lands in... Gaza. Again.
    Saturday 10/3
    - Senior HAMAS official calls for Arab residents of Israel to mobilize and take arms, and to defend Temple Mount from a rise in visitors
    - Nof Tzion: Arab shoots at Succah
    - Old City: Nehemiah Lavi and Aharon Banita Bennett are stabbed and killed. 2 others injured. ISLAMIC JIHAD takes credit
    OVERNIGHT: 15 firebomb and 34 stoning attacks
    Sunday 10/4 (so far)
    - ISLAMIC JIHAD announces official beginning of Third Intifada
    - Old City: Arab stabs 15 year old Israeli, and is shot and killed
    - Jerusalem: Stabbing at Independence Park.

Ladies and gentleman, the Palestinians have raised their flag at the United Nations and are rewarding the world and Israel with the Third Intifada.

And since the news won't report it

Let's go back to 2000-present day just to give it some REALISM:

For every 1 dead Israeli, you have 9 dead Palestinians. Pretty equal

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/
    Post edited by badbrains on
This discussion has been closed.