Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790

JWPearl said:

Since Rob loves hearing about the gym, I am switching to the rich people gym. I want a locker room with mahogany lockers, expensive tile floors and granite counter tops with it actually smelling nice inside it. One with a cafe, spa, vitamin shop and all the amenities. One where if I am forced to look at an old dude walking around the locker room without a towel at least I know he is rich and could give me a better job than the one I have. One where the female employees will be hot, not pregnant. One where the rich dudes mistresses work out. One where people will come wipe down the machine after me and bring me water as I work out. And one of the best parts is that the wife said she will not go to this place with me as she would feel uncomfortable.

This is my dream. It is a simple dream. I deserve to have this dream come true. I do deserve it damnit. I take care of my kids. I provide and try to be a good role model. I am a good husband. I have never stuck anything other than my wife starting the day we met. I am loyal and loving. Is this too big a dream to ask for. No it is not. I am going to sign up today. In fact I am going to leave work early so I can do it and take in the first workout.

Dear Sir/Madam/Ani,
    This healthy living lifestyle you have going on isn't very degenerate like. We may have received complaints that you are not representing the degenerate lifestyle in a manner befitting a degenerate. Due to this we will have to review your membership. We will be in contact with shortly with regards to our findings in this matter.

Sincerely,
    The Degenerate Council
    While this may seem elitist my reasons are actually quite degenerate. While my gym does have quite a few lovely ladies to appreciate between sets for the most part it is middle aged housewives. I have one of those at home. If you already drive a toyota why would you go to a toyota dealership to look at cars if you are not in the market to buy one. If you just want to look at cars you go the Porsche dealership and look at the ones you can't afford. I want to see the cars/women I can't afford and treat them like a piece of meat with my eyes. Does that not qualify as degenerate at all. The bigger I get the more my wife likes to rub on my arms and chest as well. That puts her hands where a simple push down south and maybe some fun begins.

I look forward to the Ani thread "I just got a new job making 35% more". I'll know the new gym worked out for him and he satisfied his new boss near the mahogany lockers

That would take a 100% increase in wages before I would even think about it.
    not all women are the same
    maybe figure out what your lady likes
    to keep down stairs happy
    i for one dont care how big one is
    what wins me is sweet attention
    genuine attention that goes to lengths
    to give it..can never have enough love
    and can never give too much
    but like i said its better you figure your lady
    out and if she does likes bigger than your
    on the right course but if your going with
    majority of opinions and fad
    well you lose because its not what
    your lady specifically likes
    and what she thinks should be your priority
    if you want to win down stairs or anything
    I'd ignore him. I'm fairly certain he goes to an all male gym
    That was a secret you donkey hole. You promised you wouldn't tell. Is this because I made the joke you will be doing a 100 dude bang on video?
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

JWPearl said:

Since Rob loves hearing about the gym, I am switching to the rich people gym. I want a locker room with mahogany lockers, expensive tile floors and granite counter tops with it actually smelling nice inside it. One with a cafe, spa, vitamin shop and all the amenities. One where if I am forced to look at an old dude walking around the locker room without a towel at least I know he is rich and could give me a better job than the one I have. One where the female employees will be hot, not pregnant. One where the rich dudes mistresses work out. One where people will come wipe down the machine after me and bring me water as I work out. And one of the best parts is that the wife said she will not go to this place with me as she would feel uncomfortable.

This is my dream. It is a simple dream. I deserve to have this dream come true. I do deserve it damnit. I take care of my kids. I provide and try to be a good role model. I am a good husband. I have never stuck anything other than my wife starting the day we met. I am loyal and loving. Is this too big a dream to ask for. No it is not. I am going to sign up today. In fact I am going to leave work early so I can do it and take in the first workout.

Dear Sir/Madam/Ani,
    This healthy living lifestyle you have going on isn't very degenerate like. We may have received complaints that you are not representing the degenerate lifestyle in a manner befitting a degenerate. Due to this we will have to review your membership. We will be in contact with shortly with regards to our findings in this matter.

Sincerely,
    The Degenerate Council
    While this may seem elitist my reasons are actually quite degenerate. While my gym does have quite a few lovely ladies to appreciate between sets for the most part it is middle aged housewives. I have one of those at home. If you already drive a toyota why would you go to a toyota dealership to look at cars if you are not in the market to buy one. If you just want to look at cars you go the Porsche dealership and look at the ones you can't afford. I want to see the cars/women I can't afford and treat them like a piece of meat with my eyes. Does that not qualify as degenerate at all. The bigger I get the more my wife likes to rub on my arms and chest as well. That puts her hands where a simple push down south and maybe some fun begins.

I look forward to the Ani thread "I just got a new job making 35% more". I'll know the new gym worked out for him and he satisfied his new boss near the mahogany lockers

not all women are the same
    maybe figure out what your lady likes
    to keep down stairs happy
    i for one dont care how big one is
    what wins me is sweet attention
    genuine attention that goes to lengths
    to give it..can never have enough love
    and can never give too much
    but like i said its better you figure your lady
    out and if she does likes bigger than your
    on the right course but if your going with
    majority of opinions and fad
    well you lose because its not what
    your lady specifically likes
    and what she thinks should be your priority
    if you want to win down stairs or anything
    I'd ignore him. I'm fairly certain he goes to an all male gym
    That was a secret you donkey hole. You promised you wouldn't tell. Is this because I made the joke you will be doing a 100 dude bang on video?
    Good, you dropped a zero. A hundred I could do...the thousand pissed me off
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    nothing wrong with an all male gym
    whatever gets you fit
    thats what your there for right ??
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    JWPearl said:

nothing wrong with an all male gym
    whatever gets you fit
    thats what your there for right ??

I think that working out may be secondary for some of our degenerate fellows. ;)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

That gym already exists...
    http://zumfitness.com/our-space/the-not-so-little-things.html
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    The setting and the scenery are very important to a degenerate at the gym. I need the ladies in tight shorts and sports bras to fuel my workout.

And that is not a locker room. This is a locker room and is at my new soon to be gym.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

The setting and the scenery are very important to a degenerate at the gym. I need the ladies in tight shorts and sports bras to fuel my workout.

And that is not a locker room. This is a locker room and is at my new soon to be gym.

There are no men in this photo for us ladies to admire. Come on, man. It's not all about the degenerate men here. ;)
    Yeah Ani, post a selfie for the ladies
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

edited July 2015

Yeah Ani, post a selfie for the ladies

I didn't mean it as asking for a personal photo! :slightly embarrassed: Mens locker rooms generally have a lot of men in various states of dress. Often, they are beautifully inked gentlemen with delightful muscles.
    deadendp said:

There are no men in this photo for us ladies to admire. Come on, man. It's not all about the degenerate men here. ;)
    here ya go:

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    :rofl:

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

You forgot the delicious tattoos. Getting close though.

:rofl:

Empty's jelly...

- Christopher McCandless
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited July 2015
    Post edited by northerndragon on
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    deadendp said:

You forgot the delicious tattoos. Getting close though.

better?

- Christopher McCandless
    One pic was funny, two is overboard. I'm putting up for vote a female only degenerate thread.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Where did you get my photo from?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Without us you boys would be bored inside of a week(I'm being generous).
    I didn't even post my first choice as I sure it would have gotten the thread closed and me banned or at least behind bars.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

Dear Sir/Madam/Ani,

Sincerely,
    The Degenerate Council

The council will take this new information into account.

So what your saying is you'd consider it?

Here you ladies go. Rob at the gym maybe?????????:

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

Read the fine print:

Empty or blank referrals are not allowed

:lol:

Dear Sir/Madam/Ani,

Sincerely,
    The Degenerate Council

The council will take this new information into account.

So what your saying is you'd consider it?
    No, but I would like to be woo'd.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Here you ladies go. Rob at the gym maybe?????????:

I'm going to give Rob a bit more credit and I can absolutely tell you how I'm certain it isn't Rob-- no Crocs.

And yes RK, that was better. Thank you. :blush:

Where did you get my photo from?
    Stalking is a hobby of mine :wink:

Hobbes said:

Read the fine print:

Empty or blank referrals are not allowed

:lol:
    fuck...All I see is "image"...I can't see why I'm being made fun of
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

edited July 2015
    It shows up on the computer, but not on my phone dammit! Please stand by while we handle a few technical difficulties.

We seem to have resolved the issue and to be nice so you don't have to scroll all the way back to the original post here you go.
    Post edited by northerndragon on

edited July 2015

I didn't even post my first choice as I sure it would have gotten the thread closed and me banned or at least behind bars.

you can always PM it to me...image
    Post edited by RKCNDY on

- Christopher McCandless
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    RKCNDY said:

you can always PM it to me...image
    ...and me
    ELITIST FUK
    We can't lose the ladies. I agree the thread would be stale quickly.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

We can't lose the ladies. I agree the thread would be stale quickly.

total sausage fest.

No bueno.