Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    I was online at 6am, at work by 8. I was on the road last week and I don't work Fridays so I had to put all the fires out and clean up camp from last week. By the time I was done that Ani and Empty were all done playing with each other and everyone else was a ghost in the wind. How am I supposed to procrastinate with out anything to amuse me?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

I was online at 6am, at work by 8. I was on the road last week and I don't work Fridays so I had to put all the fires out and clean up camp from last week. By the time I was done that Ani and Empty were all done playing with each other and everyone else was a ghost in the wind. How am I supposed to procrastinate with out anything to amuse me?

Sorry, I was building an Office Depot...
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    This next few days are going to suck for me. I have training so I wont be around much after 8:30 my time. I have the time, believe me. I know this material inside and out. I was asked as a favor to attend to share my knowledge with the others. I'm sitting there bored to tears for the most part. I'm surfing the net (I refuse to do actual work as this is a favor) but can't really have fun as there are people sitting next to me on both sides. I don't need them seeing this. Its bad enough I have challenged my lead to a pugil stick fight (he accepted) for fun (we are good friends) and they hear me calling him cupcake and lollipop all day right now. He is the one who asked me to attend so I want my revenge. I'm psyching him out by the degrading name calling when I address him.

Yes it is very fun to work with me. I swear they keep me around sometimes just for morale as I keep them on their toes on what is next. Management loves it.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I'm just being whiny, only got 3 hours of sleep last night. But really you all should know you have to check with me before you go get a life elsewhere. =)

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

I'm just being whiny, only got 3 hours of sleep last night. But really you all should know you have to check with me before you go get a life elsewhere. =)

Duly noted. Am I cleared to take my kitty to the vet to get his claws capped, and then my part time job later tomorrow? ;-)
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,924

SD48277 said:

The wife impressed me. She is still planning me the camping trip and texted asking if we need water treatment tablets. The fact she even knew what that was floored me. I don't know where my wife went and this more rugged lady came from.

Oh wait, she just lost the bonus points. I asked her what she thinks we needed it for and she said to wash hands. We will bring drinking water. Who the f washes their hands while camping. She went from getting a point to losing one.

I'm giving her back the point: she's trying. Is this the first time she's ever gone camping?
    She asked why I needed a fourth cooler. The 3 is enough for food and such she says. The 4th is the beer cooler of course. That is an automatic for camping. I don't know what she expects beyond getting drunk and fishing.
    I usually go 2 beer coolers for every 1 food cooler.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

This next few days are going to suck for me. I have training so I wont be around much after 8:30 my time. I have the time, believe me. I know this material inside and out. I was asked as a favor to attend to share my knowledge with the others. I'm sitting there bored to tears for the most part. I'm surfing the net (I refuse to do actual work as this is a favor) but can't really have fun as there are people sitting next to me on both sides. I don't need them seeing this. Its bad enough I have challenged my lead to a pugil stick fight (he accepted) for fun (we are good friends) and they hear me calling him cupcake and lollipop all day right now. He is the one who asked me to attend so I want my revenge. I'm psyching him out by the degrading name calling when I address him.

Yes it is very fun to work with me. I swear they keep me around sometimes just for morale as I keep them on their toes on what is next. Management loves it.

Haha we have similar work personalities, called my boss muffin for a decade, the boys I work with love it when I treat them like delicate flowers. ;)

• imalive said:

SD48277 said:

The wife impressed me. She is still planning me the camping trip and texted asking if we need water treatment tablets. The fact she even knew what that was floored me. I don't know where my wife went and this more rugged lady came from.

Oh wait, she just lost the bonus points. I asked her what she thinks we needed it for and she said to wash hands. We will bring drinking water. Who the f washes their hands while camping. She went from getting a point to losing one.

I'm giving her back the point: she's trying. Is this the first time she's ever gone camping?
    She asked why I needed a fourth cooler. The 3 is enough for food and such she says. The 4th is the beer cooler of course. That is an automatic for camping. I don't know what she expects beyond getting drunk and fishing.
    Vodka and bud doesn't weigh as much.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    imalive said:

SD48277 said:

If you have a cooler you can't really call it camping. Softies.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

Duly noted. Am I cleared to take my kitty to the vet to get his claws capped, and then my part time job later tomorrow? ;-)
    Permission granted. How did the first day of work go?

Really well! I love it!! We got a LOT done, and the people I'll be working with are very interesting to say the least! Lol

Really well! I love it!! We got a LOT done, and the people I'll be working with are very interesting to say the least! Lol
    Glad it's working out well. Enjoy your day.

they most likely think the same of you :smiley:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

imalive said:

SD48277 said:

often believes in the hunter-gatherer approach to camping, as the Canadians are a rugged bunch. :wink: Also, stick the cans/bottles of beer in the nearby icy stream (no cooler necessary).
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

imalive said:

SD48277 said:

often believes in the hunter-gatherer approach to camping, as the Canadians are a rugged bunch. :wink: Also, stick the cans/bottles of beer in the nearby icy stream (no cooler necessary).
    icy streams are not cold enough for me. on the other hand, ice is.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

SD48277 said:

imalive said:

SD48277 said:

This you're picky about? The man who will wait 4 months past an expiration date to eat a yogurt?
    ELITIST FUK
    i like my beer icy.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    duly noted
    ELITIST FUK
  • My father in law actually puts ice in his beer. When I have her family over I buy a few bags of ice since the giant ice maker in the my fridge and the ice trays I have in my beer fridge wont cut it. Fucking ice people!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    imalive said:

SD48277 said:

imalive said:

SD48277 said:

Up here they are icy enough. Nothing like glacier fed, make your limbs go numb in 5 minutes flowing water.

SD48277 said:

duly noted

He doesnt want his ice encased heart to melt. He's got to keep everything that cold.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

SD48277 said:

duly noted

He doesnt want his ice encased heart to melt. He's got to keep everything that cold.
    I just got a vision of Rob as the Grinch. I hope Piper is not Max in this scenario.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

duly noted

I just got a vision of Rob as the Grinch. I hope Piper is not Max in this scenario.
    but if Rob were the Grinch, it would mean that eventually his heart would grow 10 times as big...is that really possible?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

duly noted

but if Rob were the Grinch, it would mean that eventually his heart would grow 10 times as big...is that really possible?
    Only if you subscribe to the North American version of the grinch. In the Chinese version he ends up getting caught while trying to put the gifts back and is executed on site. I don't want to tell you what happened to Max.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

duly noted

is that, like......a compliment? :tired_face:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

duly noted

is that, like......a compliment? :tired_face:

:smiley:

- Christopher McCandless
    I think she is worried about you and heart disease. Even though we have fun with old man/crocs we still care.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Rob, I noticed one croc wearing man at Mayhem this weekend. I thought of you. Then I noticed that they were a knock-off brand and I do believe you are brand loyal. SD gave me points for noticing. The people watching was fabulous! But crocs at a metal/death metal festival? I was stunned.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    deadendp said:

Rob, I noticed one croc wearing man at Mayhem this weekend. I thought of you. Then I noticed that they were a knock-off brand and I do believe you are brand loyal. SD gave me points for noticing. The people watching was fabulous! But crocs at a metal/death metal festival? I was stunned.

a dude who wears crocs at metal/death metal festival is comfortable in his own skin.

but, knock off crocs?...... :nuh_uh:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14