Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    $1.99 a minute? Damn that's cheap...don't sell yourself out!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    I have a local supplier for Not your fathers root beer. If you have a national or regional liquor store check with them. In the case of a national or regional store chain it shows in the city the manufacturer sold it to, not in the actual cities where the product will be sold in. The supply is limited here but at least I can score some.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

I have a local supplier for Not your fathers root beer. If you have a national or regional liquor store check with them. In the case of a national or regional store chain it shows in the city the manufacturer sold it to, not in the actual cities where the product will be sold in. The supply is limited here but at least I can score some.

Good to hear. Get fucked up
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,924

Hey I'm with you, but don't let it be said degenerates don't understand or allow democracy.

So right now it's two votes yes.

the vote is being disputed due to hanging chads....hello, ani :wave"

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    They are hanging very low right now. Its hot and they are trying to get away from my body. And my hanging chads say the votes count. In fact F Me's vote has now officially been counted as yes after confering with the voting commision. It wasn't clear what he voted for and since I am hanging low it was counted as a yes.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Mrs Empty made banana bread. Very moist
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Mrs Empty made banana bread. Very moist

empty said "moist"

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

They are hanging very low right now. Its hot and they are trying to get away from my body. And my hanging chads say the votes count. In fact F Me's vote has now officially been counted as yes after confering with the voting commision. It wasn't clear what he voted for and since I am hanging low it was counted as a yes.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Is banana bread a euphanism or is empty just trying to make us jealous with banana bread? I'm assuming it was the jealous part as I don't think empty normally gets to put the words woman and/or or Mrs in a sentence with moist very often.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    banana bread. Nice moist slice
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

The wife impressed me. She is still planning me the camping trip and texted asking if we need water treatment tablets. The fact she even knew what that was floored me. I don't know where my wife went and this more rugged lady came from.

Oh wait, she just lost the bonus points. I asked her what she thinks we needed it for and she said to wash hands. We will bring drinking water. Who the f washes their hands while camping. She went from getting a point to losing one.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

The wife impressed me. She is still planning me the camping trip and texted asking if we need water treatment tablets. The fact she even knew what that was floored me. I don't know where my wife went and this more rugged lady came from.

Oh wait, she just lost the bonus points. I asked her what she thinks we needed it for and she said to wash hands. We will bring drinking water. Who the f washes their hands while camping. She went from getting a point to losing one.

I'm giving her back the point: she's trying. Is this the first time she's ever gone camping?
    ELITIST FUK
    It looks as though one of our degenerates is out of jail. :smiley:
    ELITIST FUK
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    SD48277 said:

Did it happen at 2pm?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

SD48277 said:

Did it happen at 2pm?
    Don't know, I wasn't online for most of the day.
    ELITIST FUK
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

Did it happen at 2pm?
    I know it was boring today, no Empty, Ani, RK, SD or Swallower. And I was just making a wise ass comment with regards to another thread.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • The wife impressed me. She is still planning me the camping trip and texted asking if we need water treatment tablets. The fact she even knew what that was floored me. I don't know where my wife went and this more rugged lady came from.

This point thing is so fucking great, dont know why it took so long to stumble onto this. My wife is not at all a degenerate yet she desires (or at least she pretends to...I'm a moron when it comes to her of course) to earn points and likes/dislikes when I use the +/- point scenario.

Camping means automatic dirty-sugar-time. We know you dont wash your hands....
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863

I've never been camping and my hubby was going to take me for our anniversary, but his truck has now broke down and we don't yet 100% know all what is wrong so the trip got cancelled... :(
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

Did it happen at 2pm?
    I know it was boring today, no Empty, Ani, RK, SD or Swallower. And I was just making a wise ass comment with regards to another thread.
    This is why I like you. I knew what you were referring to, but I didn't want to raise the ire of the mods.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

I'm giving her back the point: she's trying. Is this the first time she's ever gone camping?
    First time camping for her. I even talked her into a place with no facilities. A hole behind a tree for the toilet. She is taking it like a champ. She may get an extra point if she has outdoor fun with me. Kids are in a seperate tent which shall be just far enough away for the middle of the night. She's missing the point on a few things though. She asked why I needed a fourth cooler. The 3 is enough for food and such she says. The 4th is the beer cooler of course. That is an automatic for camping. I don't know what she expects beyond getting drunk and fishing.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Rookie mistake, but I'm still giving her back the point. Don't let her find out about glamping, she'll never go back to regular camping.
    ELITIST FUK

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

Did it happen at 2pm?
    We gave you a page and a half of yes no this morning
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

SD48277 said:

Good to know. Sent that person a welcome back pm
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

Did it happen at 2pm?
    It was great stuff also. Sharing a tent with other campers, tent poles touching and more entertaining banter between the two of us. You just need to be online earlier. I get into work at 6am and no one else is there except my intern until around 9. I make my intern come in that early so she can do work and make it look like I was productive all morning. That way when I skip out at 3pm and say how busy I was and tired I am everyone buys it.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

Did it happen at 2pm?
    It was great stuff also. Sharing a tent with other campers, tent poles touching and more entertaining banter between the two of us. You just need to be online earlier. I get into work at 6am and no one else is there except my intern until around 9. I make my intern come in that early so she can do work and make it look like I was productive all morning. That way when I skip out at 3pm and say how busy I was and tired I am everyone buys it. She is hourly and gets OT. I do not so I'm hooking her up as well and myself.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    You fucking quote yourself?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Might not be such a good idea to use "intern" and "hooking" in the same post.
    ELITIST FUK
    Why not. I am so awesome my posts deserve a second post. I think yours do as well.

Its this new touch screen laptop my work gave me. It randonly does shit when my fingers brush up againstthe monitor while typing. I have long fingers (among other things :)) and they hit the monitor sometimes.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Other things hit the monitor?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Not anymore with the laptop. They installed this direct connection software on our laptops so we don't have to VPN into the servers to work from home. Of course that means my laptop is always connected to them so they will get my browsing information in real time. I have to use my IPAD for that now. It is connected to them somewhat the same but I can turn that off for 60 seconds or however long I need.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle