Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    imalive said:

deadendp said:

Rob, I noticed one croc wearing man at Mayhem this weekend. I thought of you. Then I noticed that they were a knock-off brand and I do believe you are brand loyal. SD gave me points for noticing. The people watching was fabulous! But crocs at a metal/death metal festival? I was stunned.

a dude who wears crocs at metal/death metal festival is comfortable in his own skin.

but, knock off crocs?...... :nuh_uh:
    Wouldn't you call those Croc-offs??
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,924

imalive said:

deadendp said:

Rob, I noticed one croc wearing man at Mayhem this weekend. I thought of you. Then I noticed that they were a knock-off brand and I do believe you are brand loyal. SD gave me points for noticing. The people watching was fabulous! But crocs at a metal/death metal festival? I was stunned.

a dude who wears crocs at metal/death metal festival is comfortable in his own skin.

good one.

do they make doc-offs? I had the real deal....didn't like them.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    this place is dead. I'm out. damn waste of a good buzz.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    imalive said:

this place is dead. I'm out. damn waste of a good buzz.

Sorry Rob. I was at the gym for a couple hours and then Boomers nightly walk. If you want to hear all about the gym let me know and I will send you a very detailed report.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    imalive said:

imalive said:

deadendp said:

good one.

do they make doc-offs? I had the real deal....didn't like them.

The Doc-offs suck!!! I like the REAL Docs.. ;-)
    I'll check in on breaks and at lunch, but I'll be gone most of the day.. Sorry to let you all down like that.. But I can't make it rain without Benny's in ma hand, which means I gotta work.. Lol
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    You're not letting us down.
    We are merely a large group of semi-petulant children/cranky old men who have it entirely too easy most of the time.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Checking in, but our inventory/stock truck just got here 45 min. early, which means we might catch up a little from being short 1 1/2 pallets in the " shelves we needed Mknday, but just got today!!
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I just ate about 6 pounds of pasta. Empty is full.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

good for you. IreallyDGAF.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

Are you in training for some upcoming eating competition? That's a lot of pasta.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

Are you in training for some upcoming eating competition? That's a lot of pasta.
    Haven't had pasta in a long while. The Italian in me took over
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

edited July 2015
    SD48277 said:

He is in training for the 1000 man bang. He needs his carbs to satisfy all those men.
    Post edited by Amongst the Ani on
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

SD48277 said:

He is in training for the 1000 man bang. He needs his carbs to satisfy all those men.
    :angry:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Don't get mad at me. I know I promised not to tell but did you really think that would happen.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

See, I'm the SIL of a marathon runner. I just figured that you were carb loading to run 3000 miles tomorrow.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    deadendp said:

See, I'm the SIL of a marathon runner. I just figured that you were carb loading to run 3000 miles tomorrow.
    Better shot of that happening than what Ani thinks
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    I think we are not giving the second half of that post enough attention.

Empty is full.

For this, I shall give you a...

:rofl:
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

deadendp said:

Better shot of that happening than what Ani thinks
    I have faith in you, Empty. Run! ;)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Hobbes said:

I think we are not giving the second half of that post enough attention.

Empty is full.

For this, I shall give you a...

:rofl:

You are right, Hobbes. I couldn't get past the 6 lbs. of pasta. :cow:Empty is full. It's like a zen koan.
    ELITIST FUK
    Empty will be a different kind of full later. 1000 dude full.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Isn't your name basically Amongst the Ass?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

asses.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

Isn't your name basically Amongst the Ass?
    Ani is plural for anus. Get it right. And you will be amongst them in a much different way.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Since Rob loves hearing about the gym, I am switching to the rich people gym. I want a locker room with mahogany lockers, expensive tile floors and granite counter tops with it actually smelling nice inside it. One with a cafe, spa, vitamin shop and all the amenities. One where if I am forced to look at an old dude walking around the locker room without a towel at least I know he is rich and could give me a better job than the one I have. One where the female employees will be hot, not pregnant. One where the rich dudes mistresses work out. One where people will come wipe down the machine after me and bring me water as I work out. And one of the best parts is that the wife said she will not go to this place with me as she would feel uncomfortable.

This is my dream. It is a simple dream. I deserve to have this dream come true. I do deserve it damnit. I take care of my kids. I provide and try to be a good role model. I am a good husband. I have never stuck anything other than my wife starting the day we met. I am loyal and loving. Is this too big a dream to ask for. No it is not. I am going to sign up today. In fact I am going to leave work early so I can do it and take in the first workout.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851

Since Rob loves hearing about the gym, I am switching to the rich people gym. I want a locker room with mahogany lockers, expensive tile floors and granite counter tops with it actually smelling nice inside it. One with a cafe, spa, vitamin shop and all the amenities. One where if I am forced to look at an old dude walking around the locker room without a towel at least I know he is rich and could give me a better job than the one I have. One where the female employees will be hot, not pregnant. One where the rich dudes mistresses work out. One where people will come wipe down the machine after me and bring me water as I work out. And one of the best parts is that the wife said she will not go to this place with me as she would feel uncomfortable.

This is my dream. It is a simple dream. I deserve to have this dream come true. I do deserve it damnit. I take care of my kids. I provide and try to be a good role model. I am a good husband. I have never stuck anything other than my wife starting the day we met. I am loyal and loving. Is this too big a dream to ask for. No it is not. I am going to sign up today. In fact I am going to leave work early so I can do it and take in the first workout.

Dear Sir/Madam/Ani,
    This healthy living lifestyle you have going on isn't very degenerate like. We may have received complaints that you are not representing the degenerate lifestyle in a manner befitting a degenerate. Due to this we will have to review your membership. We will be in contact with shortly with regards to our findings in this matter.

Sincerely,
    The Degenerate Council
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    I look forward to the Ani thread "I just got a new job making 35% more". I'll know the new gym worked out for him and he satisfied his new boss near the mahogany lockers
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Dear Sir/Madam/Ani,
    This healthy living lifestyle you have going on isn't very degenerate like. We may have received complaints that you are not representing the degenerate lifestyle in a manner befitting a degenerate. Due to this we will have to review your membership. We will be in contact with shortly with regards to our findings in this matter.

Sincerely,
    The Degenerate Council
    While this may seem elitist my reasons are actually quite degenerate. While my gym does have quite a few lovely ladies to appreciate between sets for the most part it is middle aged housewives. I have one of those at home. If you already drive a toyota why would you go to a toyota dealership to look at cars if you are not in the market to buy one. If you just want to look at cars you go the Porsche dealership and look at the ones you can't afford. I want to see the cars/women I can't afford and treat them like a piece of meat with my eyes. Does that not qualify as degenerate at all. The bigger I get the more my wife likes to rub on my arms and chest as well. That puts her hands where a simple push down south and maybe some fun begins.

I look forward to the Ani thread "I just got a new job making 35% more". I'll know the new gym worked out for him and he satisfied his new boss near the mahogany lockers

That would take a 100% increase in wages before I would even think about it.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893

Dear Sir/Madam/Ani,

Sincerely,
    The Degenerate Council
    While this may seem elitist my reasons are actually quite degenerate. While my gym does have quite a few lovely ladies to appreciate between sets for the most part it is middle aged housewives. I have one of those at home. If you already drive a toyota why would you go to a toyota dealership to look at cars if you are not in the market to buy one. If you just want to look at cars you go the Porsche dealership and look at the ones you can't afford. I want to see the cars/women I can't afford and treat them like a piece of meat with my eyes. Does that not qualify as degenerate at all. The bigger I get the more my wife likes to rub on my arms and chest as well. That puts her hands where a simple push down south and maybe some fun begins.

not all women are the same
    maybe figure out what your lady likes
    to keep down stairs happy
    i for one dont care how big one is
    what wins me is sweet attention
    genuine attention that goes to lengths
    to give it..can never have enough love
    and can never give too much
    but like i said its better you figure your lady
    out and if she does likes bigger than your
    on the right course but if your going with
    majority of opinions and fad
    well you lose because its not what
    your lady specifically likes
    and what she thinks should be your priority
    if you want to win down stairs or anything
    JWPearl said:

Dear Sir/Madam/Ani,

Sincerely,
    The Degenerate Council

not all women are the same
    maybe figure out what your lady likes
    to keep down stairs happy
    i for one dont care how big one is
    what wins me is sweet attention
    genuine attention that goes to lengths
    to give it..can never have enough love
    and can never give too much
    but like i said its better you figure your lady
    out and if she does likes bigger than your
    on the right course but if your going with
    majority of opinions and fad
    well you lose because its not what
    your lady specifically likes
    and what she thinks should be your priority
    if you want to win down stairs or anything
    I'd ignore him. I'm fairly certain he goes to an all male gym
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead