Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Add these to the list:

Leaves the bathroom a mess -1
    Listens to country music -1
    Takes an hour to get ready just to go to a movie where it is dark -1
    Is a sloppy and or sad drunk -1

Can at least tolerate metal music +1
    Loves PJ should be +2

Cries for no reason should be automatic disqualification.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    edited July 2015

You people are disgusting.

Thank you.

And letting us know how the boobs are is a requirement. Now you know for next time. Sharing = caring.

We ask as you never know. The wife could get hit by a bus (knocking on wood). A woman who does a double flusher like that in public gets a +1 in that decision.

Here's the thing. If they were fabulous I probably would have noticed. She looked to have a volleyball player build. Everything was covered. I don't know if they were smashed down with a sports bra or if she was one of us smaller build girls. I'll do a better job of checking that out for you next time.

You are missing a lot on that list of qualifications. Where would you rank:
    High maintenance (we're talking nails, hair . . . Not regular maintenance but obsessively overlyesque about it)
    Different taste in music (My husband and I differ, but we respect each others music)
    Can she take a bug outside on her own?
    Are her girlfriends more important than you?
    Can she drive a standard shift car?
    Would she tolerate a degenerate gathering at her home?

I could make the list so much longer, but I'm only on lunch.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    deadendp said:

Yes we did. =) Because I feel bad to leave the boys out, here is the story behind said poop story:

A lil background. We're a two building gallery but of course, the public bathroom is in our building. (Can I tell you the joy that brings me? :angry:) The building I'm in is a converted house. What serves as the public bathroom is a half bath in the middle of the downstairs main room. It is also our box storage area.

Chick comes in and asks where the bathroom is. (She was in her 20's.) She goes, she does her thing. I'm at the front counter doing some other things and a stench hits me. They call me super sniffer at work because I have an amazingly strong sense of smell. Perfumes give me an instant headache, but I work with a girl who will vomit at the smell of such bodily functions that was offending me at that moment. She was in the front room with the pooper, so I went to check the situation out.

There it was. Clearly a double flusher that had been ignored. Door wide open. Fan turned off. The whole gallery was starting to experience the scent of what that chick laid down in there.

I might add, it was a bit offensive. I applaud her for being so willing to deposit such wreckage in a public loo, but could bitch slap her for leaving it for the rest of us to experience. It's not just leaving it in an employee bathroom as a joke. She left it so that the ENTIRE store smelled of her shit. Oh yes she did. And I might add, she seemed not aware or rather uncaring of the green fog that was quickly permeating the rooms. :sick:

I resorted to dances with poop spray. I do believe we're running with Red Honeysuckle or some such sort. I can't actually leave the can behind for the public to use. They overuse and run me out by using 1/2 a can for one lil trip. So I tripped through. I killed the odor. I obviously flushed again (within earshot), closed the door (they could hear), and remedied the situation before Toni started dry heaving.

I battled the public poo-ing and I won!

hahaha... she must've had the chicken-fried chicken.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Nice I like those additions -- the sad or sloppy drunk is such a key one that I left off in trying to imagine what you might put in such a list.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Sorry, but "Looks At Her FB Page Every 5 Minutes" should be at least a -3.
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

Sorry, but "Looks At Her FB Page Every 5 Minutes" should be at least a -3.

:)
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Having a facebook page should disqualify her immediately
    I will start aggregating all this later. We should submit this to Cosmo for their next "What do guys really care about" article. And yes reading those articles should be a -1.

-High maintenance (we're talking nails, hair . . . Not regular maintenance but obsessively overlyesque about it) -1

-Different taste in music (My husband and I differ, but we respect each others music) This is ok as long as the respect is there.

Can she take a bug outside on her own? +1

Are her girlfriends more important than you? Neutral. If looking for wife material I don't need someone always talking my ear off.

Can she drive a standard shift car? +1

Would she tolerate a degenerate gathering at her home? +2, +3 if she takes the shirt off and joins in the fun.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Humps on the first date +2
    Has an oral fixation +3
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited July 2015
    Here it is the Degenerate Cosmo Dating Quiz, which I think actually applies to both sexes so I changed a couple of the words. Take the quiz and find out where you rank. =)

1. Has an oral fixation +3
    2. Would she tolerate a degenerate gathering at her home? +2, +3 if she takes the shirt off and joins in the fun.
    3. Humps on the first date +2
    4. Makes More Money Than You +2
    5. Loves Pearl Jam +2
    6. Tolerates Moronic Behavior +2
    7. Double Flusher in Public +1
    8. Stands Up For Herself To Everyone +1
    9. Has nice TaTas +1
    10. Smart +1
    11. Can she drive a standard shift car? +1
    12. Can she take a bug outside on her own? +1
    13. Can at least tolerate metal music +1, actually likes metal music +3
    14. Likes to blow shit up/lets you blow shit up. +1
    15. Different taste in music (My husband and I differ, but we respect each others music) This is ok as long as the respect is there. 0
    16. Are her girlfriends more important than you? Neutral. If looking for wife material I don't need someone always talking my ear off. 0
    17. I will start aggregating all this later. We should submit this to Cosmo for their next "What do guys really care about" article. And yes reading those articles should be a -1.
    18. High maintenance (we're talking nails, hair . . . Not regular maintenance but obsessively overlyesque about it) -1
    19. Looks at FaceBook Every 5 Minutes -1
    20. Just Wants You For Your Money -1
    21. Has Nasty Feet -1
    22. Only Does Something If You Tell Her To -1
    23. Leaves the bathroom a mess -1
    24. Listens to country music -1
    25. Takes an hour to get ready just to go to a movie where it is dark -1
    26. Is a sloppy and or sad drunk -1
    27. Wears Sweat Pants Frequently -1
    28. Cries Frequently For No Discernible Reason -2
    29. Is an Idiot -5

As it stands there is a possible maximum of +22 points.
    How did you do?
    Post edited by northerndragon on
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    :fearful:I'm not sure I want to find out how I do on the quiz. Can I just assume I got +22 points?
    ELITIST FUK
    I did the quiz for my wife. If it takes a +5 she barely made it as a +6. I guess I should keep her around for now. Don't tell her I said this but if it wasn't for the first 3 questions she would have been in the negative.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

I did the quiz for my wife. If it takes a +5 she barely made it as a +6. I guess I should keep her around for now. Don't tell her I said this but if it wasn't for the first 3 questions she would have been in the negative.

Oh come on she obviously has #6 nailed, as for #9 if she missed that one that is probably your fault for knocking her up 4 times, so I think you need to revise her score.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    She got scores for both #6 and #9. 1, 2, 3, 6, 9 and 10 she got points. She leaves the bathroom a mess, like country, takes an hour just to go anywhere, can be a sloppy drunk and has been known to wear sweats far too often which is also because I knocked her up 4 times. That probably explains why she takes an hour to get ready for anything. Even to the movies is an excuse to deck herself out. Plus I gave her extra negative points for only doing anything if I tell ask her to. She got extra negatives because she still doesn't do it. And I do not mean that in a 'go do this' way. I mean it as, if you do any laundry don't wash my all my gym shorts today. I have none clean so I will find a non gamey pair and wash them all when I get home from the gym. What do I find, all my gym shorts sitting wet in the washer from earlier that morning. So then they need to be re-washed and then dried before I can go. Extra negatives for that type behavior.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    There has been a revision to the quiz, please see above.

My wife is a 6.

Nice boobs and able to deal with idiots (me) helped her out
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• IDon't tell her I said this but if it wasn't for the first 3 questions she would have been in the negative.

One of the funniest things I have read on these boards in a while
  • I took it for my wife and she got a +5. I will have to show it to her after a few drinks and share what she scores for herself since it is sort of a subjective quiz.

For myself, taking through my loving wife's eyes I got a +19. (I couldn't give myself a -5 for 'Is An Idiot' although most assuredly she would give me that after giving me positive scores for most of the other things....so honestly I think she would grade me a +14. The idea that she would mark someone up for liking to host degenerate parties with their clothes off while blowing things up is one that she would for sure see as idiotic.)
    Dudes can be idiots, it's in the handbook

Any PJ ladies going to post their numbers?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    ok ill do it for my ex fiance ;) but we are not together anymore
    he got 1,2,3,5,7,8,9,10,11,13,14,15
    down side
    22 but we were working on that one before he left
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Fuck...I found a goat emoji but I can't post it here...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Do I get bonus points for loving metal music?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

You can have +3 instead of +2. But you must share your total score in order to get the extra 1.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    21 then...that includes the extra point.

- Christopher McCandless
    I'm noticing a trend here. All the guys are rating their spouses with numbers slightly above zero while all the Degenerate PJ ladies are rocking near perfect scores.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    deadendp said:

Yes we did. =) Because I feel bad to leave the boys out, here is the story behind said poop story:

A lil background. We're a two building gallery but of course, the public bathroom is in our building. (Can I tell you the joy that brings me? :angry:) The building I'm in is a converted house. What serves as the public bathroom is a half bath in the middle of the downstairs main room. It is also our box storage area.

Chick comes in and asks where the bathroom is. (She was in her 20's.) She goes, she does her thing. I'm at the front counter doing some other things and a stench hits me. They call me super sniffer at work because I have an amazingly strong sense of smell. Perfumes give me an instant headache, but I work with a girl who will vomit at the smell of such bodily functions that was offending me at that moment. She was in the front room with the pooper, so I went to check the situation out.

There it was. Clearly a double flusher that had been ignored. Door wide open. Fan turned off. The whole gallery was starting to experience the scent of what that chick laid down in there.

I might add, it was a bit offensive. I applaud her for being so willing to deposit such wreckage in a public loo, but could bitch slap her for leaving it for the rest of us to experience. It's not just leaving it in an employee bathroom as a joke. She left it so that the ENTIRE store smelled of her shit. Oh yes she did. And I might add, she seemed not aware or rather uncaring of the green fog that was quickly permeating the rooms. :sick:

I resorted to dances with poop spray. I do believe we're running with Red Honeysuckle or some such sort. I can't actually leave the can behind for the public to use. They overuse and run me out by using 1/2 a can for one lil trip. So I tripped through. I killed the odor. I obviously flushed again (within earshot), closed the door (they could hear), and remedied the situation before Toni started dry heaving.

I battled the public poo-ing and I won!

You need matches...can you handle the smell of matches? After something like that, you can light a match, blow it out, and it will take care of the smell.

- Christopher McCandless
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

RKCNDY said:

You can have +3 instead of +2. But you must share your total score in order to get the extra 1.

Do I get extra for loving metal music AND for going to Mayhem Fest?

I appreciate that northerndragon was kind enough to make a tidy list. Thanks for doing that. So much more user friendly now.

Oh, crap. Now I have to take it, eh? Hold on, please.

I appear to be a 14. I'm okay with that.

And I think that liking country music needs to be - a lot more than just one. Yuck.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    deadendp said:

RKCNDY said:

Do I get extra for loving metal music AND for going to Mayhem Fest?

I appreciate that northerndragon was kind enough to make a tidy list. Thanks for doing that. So much more user friendly now.

Oh, crap. Now I have to take it, eh? Hold on, please.

I appear to be a 14. I'm okay with that.

And I think that liking country music needs to be - a lot more than just one. Yuck.
    Country music needs to be categorized...stuff like Cash, Campbell, Parton, and Miller are great. Stuff like whoever it is that is on the country stations now are horrible. (as you can see, I cannot even name a new country artist-i just know it makes my ears bleed)

- Christopher McCandless

I'm noticing a trend here. All the guys are rating their spouses with numbers slightly above zero while all the Degenerate PJ ladies are rocking near perfect scores.

Must be some +3's on the PJ side for the fixation category
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead