Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790

I'm noticing a trend here. All the guys are rating their spouses with numbers slightly above zero while all the Degenerate PJ ladies are rocking near perfect scores.

Must be some +3's on the PJ side for the fixation category
    That and putting out on the first date.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

I'm noticing a trend here. All the guys are rating their spouses with numbers slightly above zero while all the Degenerate PJ ladies are rocking near perfect scores.

Must be some +3's on the PJ side for the fixation category
    That and putting out on the first date.

We need a PJ show
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    deadendp said:

RKCNDY said:

Do I get bonus points for loving metal music?

You can have +3 instead of +2. But you must share your total score in order to get the extra 1.

Do I get extra for loving metal music AND for going to Mayhem Fest?

I appreciate that northerndragon was kind enough to make a tidy list. Thanks for doing that. So much more user friendly now.

Oh, crap. Now I have to take it, eh? Hold on, please.

I appear to be a 14. I'm okay with that.

And I think that liking country music needs to be - a lot more than just one. Yuck.
    I think so to, but I was trying to keep it as close to the guys scores as possible. I did add an extra point for loving metal. Us metal girls need to be recognized.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Found this book at work today.. About pissed myself laughing.. No one else understood. My boss now thinks I'm crazy!

Found this book at work today.. About pissed myself laughing.. No one else understood. My boss now thinks I'm crazy!

:rofl:
    Totally just read the authors name as Aniphile at first glance.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

My boss was pronouncing it A Nympho.. My sides still hurt from
    Laughing!
    If I'm be brutally honest I get 17 or 18 points.
    I think us "ladies" are getting such high scores because we are already degenerates.
    Also added extra points for actually liking metal so some of you may need to go back and adjust your scores.

My boss was pronouncing it A Nympho.. My sides still hurt from
    Laughing!
    I think
    All I
    Get is the two points for liking PJ.

I think
    All I

Please you get at least +2 more for being willing to host us degenerates at your home, you don't have to take your shirt off to do that. You just can't judge us if we do.

I think
    All I

Please you get at least +2 more for being willing to host us degenerates at your home, you don't have to take your shirt off to do that. You just can't judge us if we do.
    But I'm naked with a baby raccoon under one tit, who am I to judge?? :-)

I think
    All I

And they still let you across the border, pretty sure all the Canadian border guards are high right now. If your coming to Degenerate-a palooza now is the time to hit the border.

I think
    All I

:lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• I couldn't imagine marrying someone that was so much like me -- I am an opposites person. My buddies are similar; never dated any women for any time that were similar. I would expect her to score lower.
    Like her just the way she is.
    Actually it wouldn't hurt my feelings if I could bump up her score by adding #1 and #4.
    Would be mighty strange if she could sing 'You've Got Another Thing Coming' or 'War Pigs' word for word with me.
    :rock_on:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

I think us "ladies" are getting such high scores because we are already degenerates.
    Also added extra points for actually liking metal so some of you may need to go back and adjust your scores.

Hey, it was never specified if said bug had to be alive when I take him outside or not...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

Hey, it was never specified if said bug had to be alive when I take him outside or not...
    Very true, give yourself a point!

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

RKCNDY said:

I already did...I'm a degenerate point counter, like: "why yes, I can drive a standard, not very well, but I can drive one"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

I already did...I'm a degenerate point counter, like: "why yes, I can drive a standard, not very well, but I can drive one"
    Good job!
    I would like to see the boys honestly rank themselves. :wink:

RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

Good job!
    So would I!( I was honest)
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    I should have my own cook book. Cooking Ani! Open to interpretation if I will have you cook with actual Ani or am implying we are cooking together.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

Good job!
    I was perfectly honest....I'm just a degenerate. If it was a real Cosmo quiz I would fail.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

I couldn't imagine marrying someone that was so much like me -- I am an opposites person. My buddies are similar; never dated any women for any time that were similar. I would expect her to score lower.
    Like her just the way she is.
    Actually it wouldn't hurt my feelings if I could bump up her score by adding #1 and #4.
    Would be mighty strange if she could sing 'You've Got Another Thing Coming' or 'War Pigs' word for word with me.
    :rock_on:

Just listened to War Pigs yesterday!

My husband is a death metal guy. We have a small crossover of music. Mayhem Fest is definitely more his thing, but it is date day so I'm good with it. People watching is always entertaining, too.

I wouldn't want someone just like me. That would be a bit boring. I'm not a complete opposites girl either. I dated a few people back in college who were opposite personalities to mine. In those cases, those two made me feel bad and belittled me for not being more like them. (I'm not suggesting that our degenerate men here would be the same. Just hear me out.) The one guy I met in art school! You would have thought he would be a bit more open minded to people being individuals. Um, no. So for me, a good balance is a great thing. Enough difference to make it interesting, but not so much that it causes strife.

And RK, that bug needs to be alive, girl! :wink:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    edited July 2015
    I think that hopefully my partner should be a perfectly unique individual. I don't want someone just like me. I'm very independent, and HAVE to have time to myself..., I don't want to marry a hemroid..
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    I am going to copy this questionnaire and use it....
    thanks guys and gals....
    finally some useful stuff came out of this crazy fucking thread.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    RKCNDY said:

deadendp said:

Yes we did. =) Because I feel bad to leave the boys out, here is the story behind said poop story:

A lil background. We're a two building gallery but of course, the public bathroom is in our building. (Can I tell you the joy that brings me? :angry:) The building I'm in is a converted house. What serves as the public bathroom is a half bath in the middle of the downstairs main room. It is also our box storage area.

Chick comes in and asks where the bathroom is. (She was in her 20's.) She goes, she does her thing. I'm at the front counter doing some other things and a stench hits me. They call me super sniffer at work because I have an amazingly strong sense of smell. Perfumes give me an instant headache, but I work with a girl who will vomit at the smell of such bodily functions that was offending me at that moment. She was in the front room with the pooper, so I went to check the situation out.

There it was. Clearly a double flusher that had been ignored. Door wide open. Fan turned off. The whole gallery was starting to experience the scent of what that chick laid down in there.

I might add, it was a bit offensive. I applaud her for being so willing to deposit such wreckage in a public loo, but could bitch slap her for leaving it for the rest of us to experience. It's not just leaving it in an employee bathroom as a joke. She left it so that the ENTIRE store smelled of her shit. Oh yes she did. And I might add, she seemed not aware or rather uncaring of the green fog that was quickly permeating the rooms. :sick:

I resorted to dances with poop spray. I do believe we're running with Red Honeysuckle or some such sort. I can't actually leave the can behind for the public to use. They overuse and run me out by using 1/2 a can for one lil trip. So I tripped through. I killed the odor. I obviously flushed again (within earshot), closed the door (they could hear), and remedied the situation before Toni started dry heaving.

I battled the public poo-ing and I won!

You need matches...can you handle the smell of matches? After something like that, you can light a match, blow it out, and it will take care of the smell.
    Just found this one. People can't even handle the poop spray. They'd burn the joint down with matches. My bosses wouldn't let me do that anyhow. Good idea though.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    lolobugg said:

thanks guys and gals....

Hey we got crotchless footed goat PJs, and jumpsuits sigh ghe wrong hour dates and a cat fucking a goat, riding a turtle outta this thread too. Are you saying things are useless??
    lolobugg said:

thanks guys and gals....

Holy hell, there's 50 pages of useful information here...you're just picky
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    lolobugg said:

thanks guys and gals....

Video the reactions of your prospective partners when you administer the questionnaire and post here for our amusements, please. A Go-Pro should work fine.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

lolobugg said:

thanks guys and gals....

Video the reactions of your prospective partners when you administer the questionnaire and post here for our amusements, please. A Go-Pro should work fine.
    Great idea! :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192

lolobugg said:

thanks guys and gals....

Great idea! :lol:
    YES, that is a great idea.....
    I will try it on my ex tonight. :lol:

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore