Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    For the boys:
    photo h5Nb0CT2bbhLi8LDKcZ69j6UcMT-lgLB6-48b96KtzMsSxTTJ_zpsctkifp0a.jpeg
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    ^^^ I'll be right over
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    Oh, come on. You can do better than that. I figured that there would be funky comments about skinless, bun length dogs.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    I didnt know they made circumsized hot dogs.

And empty will be right over as he enjoys a circumsized bun length hot dog right off the grill where it squirts its hod dog juice in his mouth when he puckers up around it.

Is that better?
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Be safe this weekend degenerates. Be on the lookout for the crazies that want us to die.

And empty will be right over as he enjoys a circumsized bun length hot dog right off the grill where it squirts its hod dog juice in his mouth when he puckers up around it.

Is that better?

Thank you. I knew that one of you could do something terribly inappropriate with that.

My crazy is staying at home. Enough neighbors invest in illegal fireworks. We've got sparklers I was ID'd for at Target, above photo'd picnic food to grill. S'mores. We're good.
    deadendp said:

Is that better?

Thank you. I knew that one of you could do something terribly inappropriate with that.

My crazy is staying at home. Enough neighbors invest in illegal fireworks. We've got sparklers I was ID'd for at Target, above photo'd picnic food to grill. S'mores. We're good.
    I've matured
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

deadendp said:

Is that better?

I've matured
    Like any of us are stupid enough to believe that.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Off to go get my fireworks. Gots to get ready to blow some shit up tomorrow.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • I imagine in Arizona you can buy a grenade launcher at the corner store (and bring it into bars)
    That would make some noise/light!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

Be safe this weekend degenerates. Be on the lookout for the crazies that want us to die.

Yup. Already had my run-in with a crazy. I was waffling on #8 on the questionnaire, but after getting into a fight with a guy in a big ass pickup truck today (know the rules of the road, dude), I can definitively say "yes, I can stand up for myself." The guy could've snapped me like a toothpick, so I'm not sure what I was thinking.
    ELITIST FUK
    You were thinking, IT'S MY TURN AT THE FOUR WAY STOP! And you know what, it was. Good for you!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851

I thought of you when I saw this.

http://youtu.be/0Z53mFymC2U
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928
    "100 new"?????? :tired_face:

tomorrow I catch up and defend myself over that crocs w/socks photo.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

I thought of you when I saw this.

http://youtu.be/0Z53mFymC2U
    Whoa. 8500 bottle rockets. :murica:
    ELITIST FUK
    imalive said:

There is no defense for crocs with socks.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Northerndragon, I don't think Rob has seen your killer comment in the degenerate-palooza thread yet. :giggle:
    ELITIST FUK
    Probably not, I expect a retort tomorrow :wink:

imalive said:

Just get some pie and whip cream and you'll be good
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Jamming Fare Thee Well beside the fire

FUCK YEAH!!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Too drunk to type ahddtuhcx
  • -1 if u get so drunk you can't post thank you autocorrect!
    ^^ you may have been F'd in the brain
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Just got back from Tucson and what a start to 4th weekend. I did manage to get some mortars. Got some ones that shoot a army guy with a parachute up with the mortar. My brother did warn me that he catches fire sometimes and decends with the intent to burn your house down. I knicknamed that one ISIS. M80's, 3 types of bottle rockets including one that is now even illegal in New Mexico (he got them right before the ban kicked in) and a shit load of fire crackers other miscellaneous stuff. Should be a fucking blast tomorrow night.

Since we were in Tucson we visited the Pima Air and Space museum. If you are in that area it is a must. They had a stealth bomber (much bigger than you think), the B29 Super Fortress, a B19 Flying Fortress that was used in the 1st bombing of Berlin that ended the European confilct in WWII, Marine Corps Harriers (fucking amazing), F14 Tomcats, and hundreds upon hundreds of other planes that were all used in combat from various wars and eras. Plus my kids got to climb on a nuke. Yup, a mother fucking nuke. The warhead was removed of course but still a nuke. What better way to kick off a degenerate 4th than climbing on a nuke and seeing how America became the super power it is.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Fucker, I was in Tucson in '95. Was a Ft Hood and camped out of Barksdale (Air Force there) and (going to spell in phonetically, been drinking) Ft Whachucka. We should have hooked up.

Highways around Tucson were shit...set Mortars off there
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Huachuca is how it is spelled. In 95 I was stationed in Green Bay. Didnt move to AZ until 2002.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Huachuca is how it is spelled. In 95 I was stationed in Green Bay. Didnt move to AZ until 2002.

Almost got hit by a wild boar at Huachuca. Pig was an asshole
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Aren't all pigs. That and turtles.

I shall name one of the paratroopers that goes up with the mortar empty. Lets hope that one isn't an ISIS one that wants to burn my house down.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Note to degenerate self: huge martini glasses are more form than function. Drinking three in about 90 minutes is like stepping in front of a bus. Today shall be a beer day.
    Sorry empty, little emptys shoot didn't open all the way so he didn't make it. He was a causlty of war and broke his neck upon landing. The two ISIS paratroopers did have their shoots open all the way and decended back to earth beautifully. Fucking ISIS.

So far I have blown up 3 of the kids toys with M80's. One of the neighbors is having a party and some middle aged hag tried to come out and yell at me for the noise. She got a very nice response of "cant wait to see you out tonight when the whole court is setting this stuff off' response. I then proceeded to blast 10 M80's and a handful of firecrackers off as fast as I could to piss her off. That neighbor is actually really cool (she comes and smokes pot with us, gets really wasted at the block parties) so not worried about it. If the kids were not with me I would have had another response for her that started with the middle finger and would have ended with a fuck you.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle