Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    RKCNDY said:

You gals have a secret gals club? Could one of you screen shot the text string so us guys can read? I bet there's some good chatter happening behind the scenes

Guess I'm one of the guys... :(
    Unintentional....and fixed.
    ELITIST FUK
    Hobbes said:

He burro'd his way out. :neutral:

:lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    edited July 2015

You gals have a secret gals club? Could one of you screen shot the text string so us guys can read? I bet there's some good chatter happening behind the scenes

There is a group of us PJ ladies who chat by text during the day. Today has been discussions of poop, jackhammers, mayoral candidates and pot.

My text that was suggested to be a future degenerate thread was:
    And to note, I have no problem with people needing to poop. Everyone should. Just don't leave evidence if it is a double flusher with the door left wide open in the middle of the gallery to have all of us exposed to the wreckage of your breakfast choices.

Oh, and we all want to get together and have lemonade on the Devo steps. Y'all are more than welcome to come along. Degenerate fun for all! My friend is a "raunch culture" performance artist. I'm sure she'd be happy to doll up as one of her many personas for everyone! She's actually the one renting in the Mothersbaugh building.
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    deadendp said:

There is a group of us PJ ladies who chat by text during the day. Today has been discussions of poop, jackhammers, mayoral candidates and pot.

And to note, I have no problem with people needing to poop. Everyone should. Just don't leave evidence if it is a double flusher with the door left wide open in the middle of the gallery to have all of us exposed to the wreckage of your breakfast choices.

Oh, and we all want to get together and have lemonade on the Devo steps. Y'all are more than welcome to come along. Degenerate fun for all! My friend is a "raunch culture" performance artist. I'm sure she'd be happy to doll up as one of her many personas for everyone! She's actually the one renting in the Mothersbaugh building.
    Girls poop?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

deadendp said:

Girls poop?
    That's what you focused on? You bypassed jackhammer and pot for poop?
    ELITIST FUK
    Yes, Empty. Everyone poops. If they say that they don't, they lie. If they say that they are too dainty to fart, that's a lie, too.

Jackhammers.
    Pot.
    SUSAN! YOU FORGOT MAYORAL CANDIDATES! I'm gonna have to rat on you to Natural Hunka Kaboom! You keep forgetting about your favorite!
    I figured Empty would have more fun with jackhammers and pot. No one seems to care about the mayoral candidates but me (and I keep forgetting my favorite's name).
    ELITIST FUK
    And that's why he got booted. He didn't have enough signatures. God bless him for wanting to legalize pot though.
    p.s. Please don't tell Mayor-elect Kaboom.
    ELITIST FUK
    If you donate to his defunct campaign, he may forgive.
    Girls, girls....one at a time. Poop was referenced first. I was confused by the poop talk. I asked my first question.

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    The ladies said poop and fart.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Yes we did. =) Because I feel bad to leave the boys out, here is the story behind said poop story:

A lil background. We're a two building gallery but of course, the public bathroom is in our building. (Can I tell you the joy that brings me? :angry:) The building I'm in is a converted house. What serves as the public bathroom is a half bath in the middle of the downstairs main room. It is also our box storage area.

Chick comes in and asks where the bathroom is. (She was in her 20's.) She goes, she does her thing. I'm at the front counter doing some other things and a stench hits me. They call me super sniffer at work because I have an amazingly strong sense of smell. Perfumes give me an instant headache, but I work with a girl who will vomit at the smell of such bodily functions that was offending me at that moment. She was in the front room with the pooper, so I went to check the situation out.

There it was. Clearly a double flusher that had been ignored. Door wide open. Fan turned off. The whole gallery was starting to experience the scent of what that chick laid down in there.

I might add, it was a bit offensive. I applaud her for being so willing to deposit such wreckage in a public loo, but could bitch slap her for leaving it for the rest of us to experience. It's not just leaving it in an employee bathroom as a joke. She left it so that the ENTIRE store smelled of her shit. Oh yes she did. And I might add, she seemed not aware or rather uncaring of the green fog that was quickly permeating the rooms. :sick:

I resorted to dances with poop spray. I do believe we're running with Red Honeysuckle or some such sort. I can't actually leave the can behind for the public to use. They overuse and run me out by using 1/2 a can for one lil trip. So I tripped through. I killed the odor. I obviously flushed again (within earshot), closed the door (they could hear), and remedied the situation before Toni started dry heaving.

I battled the public poo-ing and I won!
    ^^^ She exposed you to "the wreckage of her breakfast choices." That's still my favorite line.
    ELITIST FUK
    Thank you for sharing. I do have a 2 questions. I will have more later as I'm still wiping crust out of my eyes (its 5am right now):

1. How were her boobs?
    2. Are you sure it wasn't empty in a wig pulling a prank on you. That sounds like something he would do.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    You people are disgusting.

Thank you for sharing. I do have a 2 questions. I will have more later as I'm still wiping crust out of my eyes (its 5am right now):

1. How were her boobs?
    2. Are you sure it wasn't empty in a wig pulling a prank on you. That sounds like something he would do.

1. Didn't check. Not quite my thing.
    2. Could have been. Never met Empty.

1. How were her boobs?

Damn you...I was about to post it was you dressed in drag.

Great first question though
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

deadendp said:

Girls poop?
    We fart too! I'm
    Terrible about it.. Cause it's AIR, and you can't hold air.. Sooooo.. Yeah I'm a Farter...
    SD48277 said:

^^^ She exposed you to "the wreckage of her breakfast choices." That's still my favorite line.

Best description EVER!!! Had me cracking up!! Good thing I was off in the wilds of Colorado whilst reading that conversation!! Lol

Thank you.

And letting us know how the boobs are is a requirement. Now you know for next time. Sharing = caring.

We ask as you never know. The wife could get hit by a bus (knocking on wood). A woman who does a double flusher like that in public gets a +1 in that decision.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited July 2015
    Here we see the middleagus crocwearingus, an elusive species rarely seen out side of their habitat "The Suburbs". Luckily we were able to tag this one and we can now track their movements.
    Otherwise known as who let Rob out?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

Here we see the middleagus crocwearingus, an elusive species rarely seen out side of their habitat "The Suburbs". Luckily we were able to tag this one and we can now track their movements.
    Otherwise known as who let Rob out?

LMFAO!! Love the 'tag'!!
  • Socks w/Crocs? Isn't that a double no-no?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

Socks w/Crocs? Isn't that a double no-no?

Double negative so it should cancel itself out. Rob will have to provide the expertise on the proper etiquette for croc wearingus.

And thank you ND. This has made my morning.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661

Thank you.

And letting us know how the boobs are is a requirement. Now you know for next time. Sharing = caring.

We ask as you never know. The wife could get hit by a bus (knocking on wood). A woman who does a double flusher like that in public gets a +1 in that decision.

I honestly have no idea what you just said. Can someone translate that?
    If they wife gets hit by a bus and leaves this world I am free. A woman that can do a double flusher in public gets a +1 in the decision if she is qualified. The next wife (should there ever be one) must score a +5 to qualify.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

If they wife gets hit by a bus and leaves this world I am free. A woman that can do a double flusher in public gets a +1 in the decision if she is qualified. The next wife (should there ever be one) must score a +5 to qualify.

Somehow, I actually KNEW that this was what you were saying! Now I'm really laughing, knowing it's what I was thinking!! :rofl:
  • If they wife gets hit by a bus and leaves this world I am free. A woman that can do a double flusher in public gets a +1 in the decision if she is qualified. The next wife (should there ever be one) must score a +5 to qualify.

Can we get a scoring list for your qualification 'tournament' in the event that should happen? Perhaps some ladies would want to go to Q School.

Would it be something like this?

Double Flusher in Public +1
    Stands Up For Herself To Everyone +1
    Has nice TaTas +1
    Smart +1
    Makes More Money Than You +2
    Loves Pearl Jam +1
    Tolerates Moronic Behavior +2
    Cries Frequently For No Discernible Reason -2
    Wears Sweat Pants Frequently -1
    Is an Idiot -5
    Looks at FaceBook Every 5 Minutes -1
    Just Wants You For Your Money -1
    Has Nasty Feet -1
    Only Does Something If You Tell Her To -1
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    edited July 2015

Can we get a scoring list for your qualification 'tournament' in the event that should happen? Perhaps some ladies would want to go to Q School.

Would it be something like this?

Double Flusher in Public +1
    Stands Up For Herself To Everyone +1
    Has nice TaTas +1
    Smart +1
    Makes More Money Than You +2
    Loves Pearl Jam +1
    Tolerates Moronic Behavior +2
    Cries Frequently For No Discernible Reason -2
    Wears Sweat Pants Frequently -1
    Is an Idiot -5
    Looks at FaceBook Every 5 Minutes -1
    Just Wants You For Your Money -1
    Has Nasty Feet -1
    Only Does Something If You Tell Her To -1
    This is a great idea!! Only, I think, 'likes PJ' should be worth +2, cause if you can find one of us PJ girls that isn't a fucking lunatic, or already married, that's worth two points!!
    Post edited by whispering hands on