Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Ha! He is the attending DR at an ER but he spends a shit-ton of time at his fishing camps and this could be him minus the sneakers and pop tarts shirt.

Shit, I want a pop tart now.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

He was a man whore. Seemed to have a few different girlfriends a year and was always looking for the next one. He 'pulled' fish from the water whenever he threw a line out there. (He is a fucking goofball but is a smart guy, funny as hell and well off to boot. BUT, he wears Crocs.)

Supposedly Ed still wears a calculator watch...who laughs at him?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY said:

He was a man whore. Seemed to have a few different girlfriends a year and was always looking for the next one. He 'pulled' fish from the water whenever he threw a line out there. (He is a fucking goofball but is a smart guy, funny as hell and well off to boot. BUT, he wears Crocs.)

All of that AND he can tell us what 23456/2.76 is? That dude is truly amazing.

RKCNDY said:

Sooooo.....THAT'S how he roped Jill in! Maybe all you guys could get a supermodel by wearing a calculator watch and impressing the ladies with your math skillz...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

Sooooo.....THAT'S how he roped Jill in! Maybe all you guys could get a supermodel by wearing a calculator watch and impressing the ladies with your math skillz...
    I am too late but I did get a hell of a lady by showing her my.....umm, this isnt that kind of a forum!....brains.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

why not ?? much better than bosting about how many women you have plugged, im sorry guys but that just does the opposite for women
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

I am too late but I did get a hell of a lady by showing her my.....pop tarts.
    fixed
    ELITIST FUK
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    I'm sorry but I call anomaly with the guy wearing crocs and pulling tail. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. This is nothing more than him getting tail despite the crocs. And lets be honest, its him being well off that is really doing it. And if he is well off then why is he wearing crocs. I thought they were for the destitute and Rob.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,931

brown sugar cinnamon are by far the best. am I right?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive said:

Strawberry is my favorite
  • SD48277 said:

RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

I am too late but I did get a hell of a lady by showing her my.....pop tarts.
    fixed
    Ha, thanks! I told her I wanted Pop Tarts for dinner. I had reheated Pizza and came back down to work more and drink a beer.
  • I'm sorry but I call anomaly with the guy wearing crocs and pulling tail. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. This is nothing more than him getting tail despite the crocs. And lets be honest, its him being well off that is really doing it. And if he is well off then why is he wearing crocs. I thought they were for the destitute and Rob.

Haha, yeah his telling them a Dr probably did make some women interested but he is the whacky type of bastard people just like to be around and this is why I think he got away with the crocs. He is married now so I am sure he wears them every day.

True story -- same dude had a shirt with little pieces of sushi printed all over it and with the names of the sushi underneath. The most horrendously ugly fucking shirt ever.
    It looked like this: (thank you Google!)

He called it his 'Chick Magnet' and damn if he didn't have person after person comment on his shirt when he wore that ugly thing when we went out. Sure, some were dudes telling him they liked it or that he looked like a clown, but it served as a conversation starter with women as well. He gave the same shirt to a buddy of ours as gift and it.....didnt work for him. Goes to prove it is all about the person wearing the crocs, not the crocs!

edited June 2015
    Ok, I cannot quote everything but:
    * I will never look at pop tarts the same way ever again, if I ever meet F me, I will ask him about pop tarts...or I will call him pop tarts.

* damn right brown sugar and cinnamon are the best ones ever! followed by strawberry frosted, very closely followed. I like warm brown sugar and cinnamon more than warm strawberry, but cold strawberry is better than cold brown sugar cinnamon.

* really rich guys are pretty cheap, really they are. Mario Batali wears crocs.

* ugly shirts...my aunt is a crazy shopper, she goes to Taiwan/Hong Kong to go shopping and would always bring a huge suitcase full of stuff when she'd visit (like jewelry and clothes). She gave a relative this ugly fruit shirt. Pictures of fruit all over it (it was pretty horrible), well said relative wore the fruit shirt the next time my aunt visited...furst thing my aunt says is "where'd you get such an ugly shirt?" "um, you have it to me..." "did I really give you a shirt that ugly?" *everybody laughs*

- Christopher McCandless
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    imalive said:

Yes
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • RKCNDY said:

* ugly shirts...my aunt is a crazy shopper, she goes to Taiwan/Hong Kong to go shopping and would always bring a huge suitcase full of stuff when she'd visit (like jewelry and clothes). She gave a relative this ugly fruit shirt. Pictures of fruit all over it (it was pretty horrible), well said relative wore the fruit shirt the next time my aunt visited...furst thing my aunt says is "where'd you get such an ugly shirt?" "um, you have it to me..." "did I really give you a shirt that ugly?" *everybody laughs*

I had an ugly shirt/sweater aunt too. We would only wear them when she came to visit and it was a game after a while.
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Empty popped his head in for a sec to say.... wait for it.... yes

:lol:
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    New avatar, coming through!!

doesn't look like much of a goat, to me :tired_face:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Hobbes said:

"empty popped his head in"

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    imalive said:

Hobbes said:

softball :smiley:
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Hobbes said:

imalive said:

Hobbes said:

softball :smiley:
    Total Turtle Head!!
    imalive said:

Hold up....WH is allowed to changer her avatar, but I'm not? Nice, Rob, real nice. :angry:
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

imalive said:

Hold up....WH is allowed to changer her avatar, but I'm not? Nice, Rob, real nice. :angry:
    I thought your avatar was already voted Best Avatar Since Smoking Baby....

SD48277 said:

imalive said:

Really? Does this come with a tiara and a trophy? I'd like those....
    ELITIST FUK
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    I thought Rob said you could change your avatar once you got a better user name.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

I thought Rob said you could change your avatar once you got a better user name.

I think even with a different user name, he still wouldn't let me change my avatar. He keeps changing the rules.
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

imalive said:

A pair of scissors & another pasty. ;)

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

imalive said:

A pair of scissors & another pasty. ;)
    :lol:I'd still like the tiara...
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

imalive said:

you couldn't do any better. lil' boob rocks.

as far as a user name, I suggested this one to ani: it's a weather phenomena where HE lives but the user name would still be good for you....

HABOOB

whaddaya think?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

SD48277 said:

imalive said:

you couldn't do any better. lil' boob rocks.

as far as a user name, I suggested this one to ani: it's a weather phenomena where HE lives but the user name would still be good for you....

HABOOB

whaddaya think?

Intense dust storm? :nuh_uh:
    ELITIST FUK