Options

Irritating Office Behavior

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,872
    That guy in my office with the bad gas. Hate that fucker.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    frozenwithsaltfrozenwithsalt Texas Posts: 765
    mickeyrat said:

Ewwww. That's terrible. The lady in the cubicle across from me wears peep toe shoes and her toenails are so long they go past the tip of shoe. Gag.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    one of the crudest women I know....walks around the office, burping constantly. she thinks it's perfectly ok to burp out loud as long as she follows it with an 'fuuuuhhhhh......excuse me'. I think sometimes some people get TOO comfortable where they work/who they work with. She also talks about her period and other bodily functions at any time, no matter who is around. you look at her funny, and she gets all angry like I'M the fucking idiot.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    mickeyrat said:

Bet he spills coffee on you too...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

some people have gastro issues. I'm sure it's not pleasant for him either. the dad of an ex girlfriend of mine actually had zero control over when and how loud he farted. you got used to it. no big deal. you knew it was a condition. just one of those things.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    RKCNDY said:

PJSiren said:

Girls who dress like they are shot girls at a club. I mean they do know their boobs go INSIDE of their blouse don't they?

OMG, At my old place of employment, there was a woman like that...and she had to be in her late 40s...and she got away with it...I don't know how, but she did...in a fortune 500 company!
    Was she constantly promoted?
    That's funny!
  • Options

mickeyrat said:

some people have gastro issues. I'm sure it's not pleasant for him either. the dad of an ex girlfriend of mine actually had zero control over when and how loud he farted. you got used to it. no big deal. you knew it was a condition. just one of those things.

My office is the cab of my truck. Hehehe.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

:rofl:

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

Oh sweet heaven! I have images of PJ boots dancing around in my head! Glorious!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    frozenwithsaltfrozenwithsalt Texas Posts: 765
    It's strange how much my office place is like high school. Mean girls, smart girls, hot guys, jerks that look to fight/argue for any reason, entitled people who are there because their uncle 'knows someone' the over achievers, the back stabbers and every one is over protective of their colored pens.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    Why must people talk so loud when taking a call at their desk? The whole fucking floor doesn't need to hear your conversation.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

It's strange how much my office place is like high school. Mean girls, smart girls, hot guys, jerks that look to fight/argue for any reason, entitled people who are there because their uncle 'knows someone' the over achievers, the back stabbers and every one is over protective of their colored pens.

The older I get, the more I wonder when I will see the "grown ups" I always heard about as a kid.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

Why must people talk so loud when taking a call at their desk? The whole fucking floor doesn't need to hear your conversation.

Amen brother.

This may have been brought up, but I walked into this situation today. Flush the toilet!! Also, do you need to use 18 pounds of paper and clog the thing?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

The older I get, the more I wonder when I will see the "grown ups" I always heard about as a kid.
    ^^^this. Why do parents always say, "oh, they're just kids, they'll grow up" um...no, they don't. They know for damn sure that those kids won't 'grow up', quit lying.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    So they moved me into a new "cubicle" last weekend. That fucking farting guy got moved too!!!!

You motherfuckers!!!!

• Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Leave the farter one of these on their desk. Maybe they will get the point myshreddies.com/store/flatulence/gifts/
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    There is this one girl at my work that I was warned about...apparently she pees wherever she wants.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,601
    RKCNDY said:

There is this one girl at my work that I was warned about...apparently she pees wherever she wants.

Whaaaaaat??? Like in her pants, or on stuff?! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

On the floor...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

On the floor...
    Naaah. Come on! :lol: .... You're working with dogs. I just figured it out (i hope).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

On the floor...
    Naaah. Come on! :lol: .... You're working with dogs. I just figured it out (i hope).

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    A co worker who sits two cubes over....sends me an email asking for me to make her a photocopy of a document. First, I am jot your fucking secretary. Second, you have to send me an email from two cubes over? Grow some fucking nuts.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

A co worker who sits two cubes over....sends me an email asking for me to make her a photocopy of a document. First, I am jot your fucking secretary. Second, you have to send me an email from two cubes over? Grow some fucking nuts.

The same dude with the defective personality who i was complaining about earlier in this thread will send me an email with a question when he is sitting literally 6 feet away from me (or was, until I got my own office 2 weeks ago... it is much less irritating in my office!).
  • Options
    yeah, this same co worker will email me (and even people right next to her). it's bizarre, super-anti-social behaviour. all of us are always nice to her. so it makes zero sense. and with the high probability of an email being taken the wrong way, it's just plain stupid.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

The same dude with the defective personality who i was complaining about earlier in this thread will send me an email with a question when he is sitting literally 6 feet away from me (or was, until I got my own office 2 weeks ago... it is much less irritating in my office!).
    you're reminding me of this one girl I worked with, she sat in the next cube section behind me-so she could see my computer screen. I was working on data entry, and I knew the form by heart so I rarely ever looked at my screen, just entered numbers off whatever I was reading.
    She would send me stupid emails, and I unfortunately had the email pop-up notification on so one day, she kept sending me emails and when I would hit 'enter' on my forms, her email would open. I knew she was doing this on purpose because I would look up and see her email, sigh and hear her snicker behind me.
    I finally got sick of it after a few times so I turned off the notifications (and because I wanted to get work done), after an hour there were 10 emails from her-none urgent, but she went and complained to the supervisor that I wasn't reading emails right away... image

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I'll only do the email thing if I need documentation - a paper trail of some kind. But for something like that? Pffft!
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    edited March 2015
    I guess some people email because it's not urgent and they don't want to disturb you. Sometimes people are busy and it can wait. We do it at my work - and there's only 2 of us here.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    edited March 2015

I guess some people email because it's not urgent and they don't want to disturb you. Sometimes people are busy and it can wait. We do it at my work - and there's only 2 of us here.

yeah, I get that. But my work area is very open. everyone talks openly. she is the ONLY one of several of us that does it. over 8 years, it seems more of an avoidance issue than a non-urgent one. she also tried to resolve a conflict with someone via email who sits next to her. it's ridiculous.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I used to do emails with someone in the same room cuz he was a slimy fuck and i didn't trust him. Anything work related got documented either by hand or in email. That way whenever he tried to blame me for something he fucked up I had proof he was lying.
    Can't trust anyone nowadays.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    edited March 2015
    ldent42 said:

I used to do emails with someone in the same room cuz he was a slimy fuck and i didn't trust him. Anything work related got documented either by hand or in email. That way whenever he tried to blame me for something he fucked up I had proof he was lying.
    Can't trust anyone nowadays.

Damn is it awesome though when you catch them in a lie you have documented. A dipshit in another office tried telling our joint SVP he never agreed to pick up some costs he had agreed to. I of course denied his denial. Our SVP set up a joint meeting between the 3 of us over the phone. Little did the dipshit know that I sent the SVP all the emails where he did indeed agree to pick up the costs. So at the start the dipshit keeps denying it until our boss started reading him the emails I sent him. Dipshit kept denying it until email number 3 was read and there was no way he could claim stupidity or anything else. It was the greatest moment for me in dealing with some of the morons I have to. I would have given almost anything to see the dipshits face during the meeting.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle