Options

Do Aliens Exist?

Comments

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    No
    The burden of proof doesn't lie with me. It lies with you and everyone else that claims they've seen aliens. I know there aren't any aliens on earth because there is zero proof of it. Until someone has actual proof of alien life forms on planet earth, then there is no argument.
  • Options
    No
    Can you really prove that's neil Armstrong in that video? Other than the video description and the title, you have no way of knowing who is talking. Seriously, if you think that is proof, I have a bridge up the road I'd like to sell you.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Yes
    Neil Armstrong's account would hold the same evidentiary weight for me as Moses' account of the burning bush...
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    23scidoo
    You said
    "if they came from this system, we have 2 possibilities..they hiding in the moon, or they are here..Antarctica, hollow earth, unterwater(USO)..
    if you want me to take this to next level, i'll tell you this..
    they are differend races..some of them are here, some of them comes from somewhere else..they have differend agenta and various purpose..they could change dimensions and they could create wormholes to travel in space".

I just googled and checked Wikipedia and it said that they aren't hiding in the moon, Antarctica, hollow earth or underwater.
    The sources of information you draw from conflict with mine.
    I hope what you just posted you only do say on a message board to drive conversation and it is not what you actually say to people in real life.
    I could be wrong though and you might be absolutely correct that they are hiding amongst us.
    Just the other day there was a giant spacecraft floating above me about the size of 10 football fields.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,759
    Yes
    True story: I picked corn with an alien once. He sang like a bird and worked like mule. It was very humbling. After we got done working I gave him a haircut and we drank a couple of six packs and after that he always called me "mano".

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    No
    brianlux said:

True story: I picked corn with an alien once. He sang like a bird and worked like mule. It was very humbling. After we got done working I gave him a haircut and we drank a couple of six packs and after that he always called me "mano".

Was that during an LSD or acid trip?
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    brianlux said:

:smile:
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,759
    Yes

brianlux said:

Was that during an LSD or acid trip?
    Hahaha! No, Odelon was from Mexico and he really did sing like a bird. I wish that guy had gone on to a singing career rather than move to PA to work on a mushroom farm.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,530

Can you really prove that's neil Armstrong in that video? Other than the video description and the title, you have no way of knowing who is talking. Seriously, if you think that is proof, I have a bridge up the road I'd like to sell you.

It's very simple..there is a lot officials videos out there with the conversation between Armstrong and Houston..then compare the voices..don't think i eat every shit on net..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    edited July 2015

23scidoo
    You said
    "if they came from this system, we have 2 possibilities..they hiding in the moon, or they are here..Antarctica, hollow earth, unterwater(USO)..
    if you want me to take this to next level, i'll tell you this..
    they are differend races..some of them are here, some of them comes from somewhere else..they have differend agenta and various purpose..they could change dimensions and they could create wormholes to travel in space".

I just googled and checked Wikipedia and it said that they aren't hiding in the moon, Antarctica, hollow earth or underwater.
    The sources of information you draw from conflict with mine.
    I hope what you just posted you only do say on a message board to drive conversation and it is not what you actually say to people in real life.
    I could be wrong though and you might be absolutely correct that they are hiding amongst us.
    Just the other day there was a giant spacecraft floating above me about the size of 10 football fields.

Where do you think they come??..they have come to the past or they came this days??..i ask only because you think they are visit us..then i'll tell you..Wiki have some great posts..the other day i gave here a post about another astronaut..hey people, those people went out there..you and me no..and we laugh about them??
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    No
    23scidoo said:

It's very simple..there is a lot officials videos out there with the conversation between Armstrong and Houston..then compare the voices..don't think i eat every shit on net..
    So you're an expert on voices? And what does "don't think I eat every shit on the net" mean?
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2015
    23scidoo
    I know my vote choice is misleading.
    I explained earlier in this thread that I voted too fast.
    So to be clear I really want there to be alien existence found during my lifetime I really do.
    I lean far to the belief that we can't be alone.
    However until there is concrete proof I don't believe that Aliens exist at this time.

And the rest of your post is not quite clear to me, "Wiki have some great posts..the other day i gave here a post about another astronaut..hey people, those people went out there..you and me no..and we laugh about them??

could you try to explain/ask that a little more clearly please.

Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    23scidoo said:

From Wiki..

UFO sightings[edit]

Cooper claimed to have seen his first UFO while flying over West Germany in 1951, although he denied reports he had seen a UFO during his Mercury flight.[14]

In 1957, when Cooper was 30 and a Captain, he was assigned to Fighter Section of the Experimental Flight Test Engineering Division at Edwards AFB in California. He acted as a test pilot and project manager. On May 3 of that year, he had a crew setting up an Askania Cinetheodolite precision landing system on a dry lake bed. This cinetheodolite system would take pictures at one frame per second as an aircraft landed. The crew consisted of James Bittick and Jack Gettys who began work at the site just before 0800, using both still and motion picture cameras. According to his accounts, later that morning they returned to report to Cooper that they saw a "strange-looking, saucer-like" aircraft that did not make a sound either on landing or take-off.

According to his accounts, Cooper realized that these men, who on a regular basis have seen experimental aircraft flying and landing around them as part of their job of filming those aircraft, were clearly worked up and unnerved. They explained how the saucer hovered over them, landed 50 yards away from them using three extended landing gears and then took off as they approached for a closer look. Being photographers with cameras in hand, they of course shot images with 35mm and 4×5 still cameras as well as motion picture film. There was a special Pentagon number to call to report incidents like this. He called and it immediately went up the chain of command until he was instructed by a general to have the film developed (but to make no prints of it) and send it right away in a locked courier pouch. As he had not been instructed to not look at the negatives before sending them, he did. He said the quality of the photography was excellent as would be expected from the experienced photographers who took them. What he saw was exactly what they had described to him. He did not see the movie film before everything was sent away. He expected that there would be a follow up investigation since an aircraft of unknown origin had landed in a highly classified military installation, but nothing was ever said of the incident again. He was never able to track down what happened to those photos. He assumed that they ended up going to the Air Force's official UFO investigation, Project Blue Book, which was based at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.

He held claim until his death that the U.S. government is indeed covering up information about UFOs. He gave the example of President Harry Truman who said on April 4, 1950, "I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on Earth." He also pointed out that there were hundreds of reports made by his fellow pilots, many coming from military jet pilots sent to respond to radar or visual sightings from the ground.[15] In his memoirs, Cooper wrote he had seen other unexplained aircraft several times during his career, and also said hundreds of similar reports had been made. He further claimed these sightings had been "swept under the rug" by the U.S. government.[5] Throughout his later life Cooper expressed repeatedly in interviews he had seen UFOs and described his recollections for the documentary Out of the Blue.[5]

this is from Wiki PJFan..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options

23scidoo said:

So you're an expert on voices? And what does "don't think I eat every shit on the net" mean?
    You don't need to be expert..i don't believe everything i read or see on the net..if something is interesting i make my search, to doublecheck if the info its real..i did the same with this video..why don't you try??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    Yes

Nikola Tesla .....was he an alien ? or did he receive intelgence from E.T's ? LOL !!!!!!!!!.....NOT !
    why is so hard to believe that a common man could have the brains and drive to dream, invent and create or build things like cell phones, flying machines or even the great pyrmids ?

Godfather.

It seems Tesla predicted the creation of the smartphone in a 1926 interview with John B. Kennedy.

"When wireless is perfectly applied the whole earth will be converted into a huge brain, which in fact it is, all things being particles of a real and rhythmic whole. We shall be able to communicate with one another instantly, irrespective of distance. Not only this, but through television and telephony we shall see and hear one another as perfectly as though we were face to face, despite intervening distances of thousands of miles; and the instruments through which we shall be able to do his will be amazingly simple compared with our present telephone. A man will be able to carry one in his vest pocket."

NIKOLA TESLA was a very bright and intelligent man far beyond his years.....his thoughts were futuristic indeed.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,610
    23scidoo said:
    Now this is interesting. I was happy to see this on the news yesterday. Thank goodness for at least a few rich people who still have a real sense of adventure and an imagination. Whatever they find or don't find, this is the beginning of meaningful exploration of outer space, and it's really cool.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

23scidoo said:
    Now this is interesting. I was happy to see this on the news yesterday. Thank goodness for at least a few rich people who still have a real sense of adventure and an imagination. Whatever they find or don't find, this is the beginning of meaningful exploration of outer space, and it's really cool.
    I don't like Hawking's ideas about aliens, but yes, this is great news..

http://articles.philly.com/2014-07-16/entertainment/51549419_1_jacobs-aliens-abductees
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    smg97791smg97791 Posts: 151
    Yes
    I'm a gambling man and there's hundreds of billions of planets in our galaxy and our galaxy is one of many hundreds of billions in the known universe. I'm gonna put my money that there's life on one of those planets. But, I don't think they've visited earth. All evidence so far is people seeing what they want to see.
  • Options
    No
    smg97791 said:

I'm a gambling man and there's hundreds of billions of planets in our galaxy and our galaxy is one of many hundreds of billions in the known universe. I'm gonna put my money that there's life on one of those planets. But, I don't think they've visited earth. All evidence so far is people seeing what they want to see.

I am too, and I'd be willing to bet that it will never be found in our lifetime. Not that we'd be alive to reap the reward if either of us won.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No

smg97791 said:

I am too, and I'd be willing to bet that it will never be found in our lifetime. Not that we'd be alive to reap the reward if either of us won.
    NASA’s Kepler mission has discovered Kepler-452b, the first near-Earth-size planet in the “habitable zone” around a sun-like star, the agency announced Thursday.

Kepler-452b is the smallest planet discovered orbiting in the habitable zone, according to NASA. The habitable zone refers to the area around a star where liquid water could pool on the surface of an orbiting planet.

In a statement, NASA said that the confirmation of Kepler-452b brings the total number of confirmed planets to 1,030.

"We can think of Kepler-452b as an older, bigger cousin to Earth, providing an opportunity to understand and reflect upon Earth’s evolving environment," said Jon Jenkins, Kepler data analysis lead at NASA's Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, California, who led the discovery team. "It’s awe-inspiring to consider that this planet has spent 6 billion years in the habitable zone of its star; longer than Earth. That’s substantial opportunity for life to arise, should all the necessary ingredients and conditions for life exist on this planet.”

The planet, which is about 60 percent larger in diameter than Earth, is located in the constellation Cygnus, about 1,400 light years away. Scientists have yet to determine its mass and composition, although previous research of similar-sized planets indicates that it could be rocky.

NASA's Kepler spacecraft was launched in 2009. The mission's objective is to explore the structure and diversity of planetary systems.

Ground-based observations at the University of Texas at Austin's McDonald Observatory, the Fred Lawrence Whipple Observatory on Mt. Hopkins, Arizona, and the W. M. Keck Observatory atop Mauna Kea in Hawaii were used to confirm the Kepler space observatory's research into the Kepler-452 system.

Chris Carberry, executive director of Explore Mars, a non-profit organization that aims to advance the goal of sending humans to Mars, told FoxNews.com that Kepler-452b is an important stepping stone in a series of discoveries.

"The Kepler announcement was inevitable and we should expect many more similar discoveries over the upcoming years," he explained, in an email. "As our capabilities improve, it's entirely possible that we could discover a habitable planet that can (or does) sustain life - I can't even imagine the discoveries that will be made in the next decade."

Thursday's news caps an exciting few weeks for NASA. The agency's New Horizons spacecraft made a historic flyby of dwarf planet Pluto last week.

still I say NO.

Godfather.

• Options
    If there are no aliens, why your government spend millions of dollars in projects like those???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Sign

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Book

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condon_Committee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    No
    23scidoo said:
    Because they are dreamers too.
  • Options

23scidoo said:
    So, you don't mind pay taxes for someone else dreams??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    No
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    So, you don't mind pay taxes for someone else dreams??
    Of course I do, and I vote accordingly.
  • Options
    Pay attention to what the ''scientists'' said..

http://www.rt.com/news/310996-aliens-chelyabinsk-skeleton-russia/
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:

They never once said it was an alien.
  • Options

23scidoo said:

They never once said it was an alien.
    Ofcourse they don't..but didn't notice anything else??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.