Options

Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    oooh its screening in Whangarei. Thats closer to me. About 3 hours.. hmmm.
    Damn. That's still a long way to go! Good luck getting something closer.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    The cinema I'm seeing PJ20 at is two hours drive away and I had to organise pet friendly accommodation as we take our dogs everywhere with us, so it bloody better be good! ;):)
  • Options
    B-RockB-Rock Posts: 149
    Hey my mate just said Triple M Sydney are announcing something tuesday 8.30am.

Triple M just said the announcement has been '20 years in the making'

PJ related?
    Sydney 8-11-06, 18-11-06; Melbourne 20-11-09, Sydney 22-11-09, Manchester 20-06-12, 21-06-12
  • Options
    PKNZPKNZ Posts: 76
    morello wrote:
    Oh wow, hadn't seen the NZ screenings added to PJ20.com. I've just bought tickets to Queen St at 6.20. See if I can get a refund on my Sylvia Park tix, otherwise $$ saved on petrol kind of works. Queen St much easier. :)

How'd you get on getting a refund? Tempted to if its not a hassle...
  • Options
    PKNZ wrote:
    morello wrote:
    Oh wow, hadn't seen the NZ screenings added to PJ20.com. I've just bought tickets to Queen St at 6.20. See if I can get a refund on my Sylvia Park tix, otherwise $$ saved on petrol kind of works. Queen St much easier. :)

I haven't heard from them but guess I won't hear till working hours tomorrow. I'll let you know.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    E.K wrote:
    Accomodation just came through and I've just bought two tickets to PJ20 at the Gold Coast. 8-):)

*like*
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    morello wrote:
    PKNZ wrote:
    morello wrote:

I haven't heard from them but guess I won't hear till working hours tomorrow. I'll let you know.
    I don't like your chances, but keep us posted! I could be tempted to switch to Albany if they process refunds.
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    side note: OMFG IT'S SNOWING FOR A SECOND DAY IN WELLINGTON!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    topaztopaz Posts: 301
    oooh its screening in Whangarei. Thats closer to me. About 3 hours.. hmmm.

Is it really going to screen one night only I wonder? I'm going to hit the whangarei screening, bloody amazed they're actually playing it up here at all, but - happy
  • Options
    The OracleThe Oracle Posts: 526
    B-Rock wrote:

PJ related?

Ripper, will tune in - maybe a pre or after show party?? Or maybe just ticket giveaways - nah, surely they got something huge to announce - flight and tickets to Alpine Valley perhaps?? :mrgreen: Aww, now I'm getting excited - maybe downunder tour?? :idea:

Already bought my ticket for Blacktown, but would definitely change to another venue if something big's on.
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    The Oracle wrote:
    B-Rock wrote:

PJ related?

Ripper, will tune in - maybe a pre or after show party?? Or maybe just ticket giveaways - nah, surely they got something huge to announce - flight and tickets to Alpine Valley perhaps?? :mrgreen: Aww, now I'm getting excited - maybe downunder tour?? :idea:

Already bought my ticket for Blacktown, but would definitely change to another venue if something big's on.

Don't get too excited, it will just be something to do with the movie. This is triple m we are talking about.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    The Oracle wrote:
    B-Rock wrote:

PJ related?

Don't get too excited, it will just be something to do with the movie. This is triple m we are talking about.

It says to have your passport ready..
    Sydney 8-11-06, 18-11-06; Melbourne 20-11-09, Sydney 22-11-09, Manchester 20-06-12, 21-06-12
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    B-Rock wrote:

It says to have your passport ready..[/quote]

Oh really? May be better then that then.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    [

Don't get too excited, it will just be something to do with the movie. This is triple m we are talking about.[/quote]

Shoot - ain't got one....do I need one for Blacktown??? :shock: (just joking folks :) , settle down fellow westies!)
  • Options
    The Oracle wrote:
    [

Shoot - ain't got one....do I need one for Blacktown??? :shock: (just joking folks :) , settle down fellow westies!)[/quote]

Good to see some westie love ;)
  • Options
    The MMM announcment - a chance to win tickets to Vancouver September concert, you call to go on a standby list :? - WTF - then you may be lucky enough to win. Good luck to those calling, leave me out. :roll:
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    The details are on the Triple M site...

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/win/pe ... er-tickets
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    morello wrote:
    PKNZ wrote:
    I don't like your chances, but keep us posted! I could be tempted to switch to Albany if they process refunds.
    They've replied that I can get a refund.

"A refund is no problem. We will process this refund on site and have it ready for you to pick up."

I've e-mailed them back again to see if they can credit it back to my visa. Sure as hell don't wanna drive all the way out there to pick it up. We'll see.

e.t.a. they sent me a credit card refund form to fill in & said it'll be 3-5 working days. Sweet!
    <hr>
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    The Oracle wrote:
    The MMM announcment - a chance to win tickets to Vancouver September concert, you call to go on a standby list :? - WTF - then you may be lucky enough to win. Good luck to those calling, leave me out. :roll:

This competition is the closest I'm ever going to get to PJ20, I dont have a passport or even a satalite dish to pick up said radio competition, but I still hope I'll be there :D .
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    P.S

I have bought 4 tickets to the movie and they are the last 2 seats, on each end of the back row.
    I'm stoked to be a part of it :D .
  • Options
    jodiemjodiem Posts: 133
    -Emma- wrote:

I have been trying to get tickets to get on the wait list to go into the comp for the draw.. it is bloody hard though, gosh damn it the people are quick...

You have to be the first to ring in when they play a Pearl Jam song. I could've punched someone down the radio today though.. She rang when they played a Nickleback song!!!!!!!!!! FARK ME!!!!!! :evil: These type of people will be the imbeciles that will win the tickets!!!!!!!!
    1995: Perth
    2006: Sydney x 2
    2009: Philly, Sydney
    2013: San Diego, LA1 & 2, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle

EV Solo - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney x 2
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    jodiem wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

I have been trying to get tickets to get on the wait list to go into the comp for the draw.. it is bloody hard though, gosh damn it the people are quick...

You have to be the first to ring in when they play a Pearl Jam song. I could've punched someone down the radio today though.. She rang when they played a Nickleback song!!!!!!!!!! FARK ME!!!!!! :evil: These type of people will be the imbeciles that will win the tickets!!!!!!!!

I can't stand listening to the radio, but maybe i'll have a listen over the weekend. Do they talk to the first caller live on the air?
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    jodiemjodiem Posts: 133
    -Emma- wrote:
    jodiem wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

I can't stand listening to the radio, but maybe i'll have a listen over the weekend. Do they talk to the first caller live on the air?

I hear ya.. I never really listen to the radio, let along Triple M but I am going to do that for the next couple of days. It ends on the 25th of August.

They usually talk to the winner of that song and play it
    1995: Perth
    2006: Sydney x 2
    2009: Philly, Sydney
    2013: San Diego, LA1 & 2, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle

EV Solo - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney x 2
  • Options
    Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    jodiem wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

hopefully the caller was made to feel like the fool they where :lol:
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016