Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    missisles wrote:
    i thought maybe he flew wife n kids into WA and took a small break down south with surf comp

but then their was the whole going home to record with the boys

i think hes left :(
    Yeah I wondered if the fam might've come in for a hol, but yeah what about the 'April in the studio' thing? Hmmm... Maybe I'll e-mail the radio station, ask them WTF they were talking about!! If I hear anything I'll post here of course.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • missislesmissisles Posts: 539
    morello wrote:
    missisles wrote:
    i thought maybe he flew wife n kids into WA and took a small break down south with surf comp

Yeah I wondered if the fam might've come in for a hol, but yeah what about the 'April in the studio' thing? Hmmm... Maybe I'll e-mail the radio station, ask them WTF they were talking about!! If I hear anything I'll post here of course.

yay
    i think id lose my shit if i seen him just walking down the road
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
    missisles wrote:
    yay
    I KNOW I would absolutely lose my shit if I saw him walking down the road!!! Nah I would ask him to buy me a drink as he told 32,000 kiwis at the AKL concert in 09 he'd do if we ever saw him walking down the st - "if you see me walking down the st call me Eddie & I'll buy you a drink.... *mumble*you'll never see me walking down the st*mumble*" ha ha :lol::lol: Nah, once I accepted/believed it was actually him I'd stand there like a blithering wreck I'm sure!! I was pretty blithery & star struck when I saw him shook his hand in Sydney!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    missisles wrote:
    morello wrote:
    missisles wrote:

yay

Ed told the audience at Sydney 2 that he and J__ lived together in Bondi in Sydney for one month at the beginning of their relationship 11 years ago. I wonder if he ever used to get recognised by people in the street or down at the beach? To think that Eddie was living in the same city as me and I never knew. :o
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

E.K wrote:
    Ed told the audience at Sydney 2 that he and J__ lived together in Sydney for one month at the beginning of their relationship 11 years ago. I wonder if he ever used to get recognised by people in the street our down at the beach?
    I remember him telling us about that & yeah I felt like 'doh, how did I miss that opportunity!! FFS he lived just a 2 hour flight from me & & & & aaaagh!!!' ;) But yeah, surely people would've got to know he was living there & been like 'oh yeah, just saw Ed at the store. He was off for a surf, or looking good today or w/e.
    <hr>
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    E.K wrote:
    Ed told the audience at Sydney 2 that he and J__ lived together

i think you are allowed ti say her name. just not three times in a row or she'll come and kill you like the candyman, candyman, candyman.

Oh fuck. what did i just do???
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    E.K wrote:

i think you are allowed ti say her name. just not three times in a row or she'll come and kill you like the candyman, candyman, candyman.

J-Lo?

Oh ok. Ed and J-Lo were shacked up together in Bondi many years ago. :shock: :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

bahahahahahahah

youre screwed now

i knew he lived here
    i dont think id approach him if i seen him in street

he deserves his privacy
    missisles wrote:
    bahahahahahahah

youre screwed now

i knew he lived here

he deserves his privacy

Actually I lived in Sydney for many years and hardly ever went to Bondi because it's over-rated, too crowded, expensive, crime ridden and usually packed full of tourists and weird seedy people. I guess Ed didn't know any better but there are so many better places in Australia he could've chosen with much nicer beaches too.

E.K wrote:
    missisles wrote:
    bahahahahahahah

youre screwed now

i knew he lived here

he deserves his privacy

Actually I lived in Sydney for many years and hardly ever went to Bondi because it's over-rated, too crowded, expensive, crime ridden and usually packed full of tourists and weird seedy people. I guess Ed didn't know any better but there are so many better places in Australia he could've chosen with much nicer beaches too.

Agreed.
    Best beaches in the world in oz.
    If it's popular it's probs no longer the best :P
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    E.K wrote:
    Nope, no Myer or DJs anywhere in northern NSW. The closest is the Gold Coast.

aw :( standard shipping online is $10 - not too bad :)
    wah
    aus_suz wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:
    I smelt like fruit loops once...... actually last week :)

:lol:

was it forced upon you? :? :shock: :lol:

yeah this random roomie came rushing towards with me with the product....hahaha :)

pffft that bitch! i bet she ate all your clinkers and filled your bin with knotty hair too!
    wah
    he told 32,000 kiwis at the AKL concert in 09 he'd do if we ever saw him walking down the st - "if you see me walking down the st call me Eddie & I'll buy you a drink.... *mumble*you'll never see me walking down the st*mumble*" ha ha :lol::lol:

pissed myself when he said that!! :lol: well not literally, but it was quite funny :?
    wah
    E.K wrote:

hahahahahaaaa
    wah
    missisles wrote:
    E.K wrote:
    missisles wrote:
    bahahahahahahah

youre screwed now

i knew he lived here

he deserves his privacy

Agreed.
    Best beaches in the world in oz.
    If it's popular it's probs no longer the best :P

I live not far from some really great beaches in northern NSW which shit on most Sydney beaches.

edited April 2011
    E.K wrote:
    Nope, no Myer or DJs anywhere in northern NSW. The closest is the Gold Coast.

aw :( standard shipping online is $10 - not too bad :)

Hmm... but I like to touch things before I buy them.
    Post edited by EKluvsPJ on

E.K wrote:
    Hmm... but I like to touch Ed before i buy him.

ohhhh Eileen, i had no idea :oops:
    wah
    E.K wrote:
    Hmm... but I like to touch Ed before i buy him.

ohhhh Eileen, i had no idea :oops:

Buy him what? :)

you tell me :lol:
    wah

Me? :)

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    E.K wrote:

Me? :)

No....me! :mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    :o
    wah
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    morello wrote:
    Hey what's this thing my Dad heard on Radio Hauraki here in NZ today that a Finn is organising a charity event here in NZ somewhere raising $$ for Christchurch & Ed's coming!?!? Anyone heard anything about this? I've googled for it & can't find anything. I really doubt it of course, Ed'll be back home in Seattle with his family by now I expect but.... anyone else hear anything about this?

I've heard he's still here in WA....surfing comp or something....with Kelly Slater.

Yeah Matt said he heard Kelly saying if theres no surf theres plenty to do lots of things to do
    like visit wineries :)
    he's not removing wallpaper from Tassie is he Suz? ;) and that is not a euphemism

F*CK! i've had gonna see my friend in my head all day.. that low voice weird part.. ugh... UGH.
    wah

Fishy u are a funny dude.....:)
    aus_suz wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:
    I smelt like fruit loops once...... actually last week :)

:lol:

yeah this random roomie came rushing towards with me with the product....hahaha :)

pffft that bitch! i bet she ate all your clinkers and filled your bin with knotty hair too!
    OMG how did u know that.?? are u stalking me :)

lol..... I was going to edit something the other day and thought...hmm should I..

good edit stella
    he's not removing wallpaper from Tassie is he Suz? ;) and that is not a euphemism

F*CK! i've had gonna see my friend in my head all day.. that low voice weird part.. ugh... UGH.

:o :shock: :o
    aus_suz wrote:
    OMG how did u know that.?? are u stalking me :)

yes ;)
    wah
    aus_suz wrote:

:o :shock: :o

what :lol:
    wah