Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• NossieNossie Posts: 1,039
    doompony wrote:
    i couldn't do it. she'd bite my hand off and you bastards know it!

na huh... say Joel said we needed pics, and cause you were gonna do it anyways - two birds, one stone kinda thing! ;)

So, in a round-about kinda way, it's all Joel's fault in the first place that this will/has happened... 8-):D
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
  • Lukin4Lukin4 Posts: 24
    Yay!!! I finally got my proper login back..... no more Gems and Limestone for me.....

Hi stace :-)

Ps... but the same shitty post count..... what happened to the other 2000 or so....?
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i asked if she'd let me draw a cock on her face and she said no.

she's so mean.

she hits me...
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    doompony wrote:
    i couldn't do it. she'd bite my hand off and you bastards know it!
    You should've just removed all the mirrors in your house. Then she wouldn't even know.
    Lukin4 wrote:
    Yay!!! I finally got my proper login back..... no more Gems and Limestone for me.....

Hi stace :-)

Ps... but the same shitty post count..... what happened to the other 2000 or so....?

WOOHOO!!!! Welcome back darlin'!! (though, it's a shame about the Gems & Limestone...) :lol:

Where've YOU been hiding of lately my friend??? It's been 12mths and now you decide to return! (better later than never though according to moi!!!) 8-)

Everything ok boy wonder?? I've been a tad concerned of late... xoxox

doompony wrote:
    i asked if she'd let me draw a cock on her face and she said no.

she's so mean.

she hits me...

FFS... she's suck a kill joy... where is OUR fun? Why is it always about her? :shock:

:D

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    what's the deal with earthquakes in new zealand!? ... i'm organizing a trip down there in february ... any info would greatly be appreciated ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    what's the deal with earthquakes in new zealand!? ... i'm organizing a trip down there in february ... any info would greatly be appreciated ...

hey yeah... i've been wondering this too of late. Its like NZ has been storing all these quakes & tremors and has decided to let them rip all at once!!

Hope everyone over there (and those travelling there...) are all staying safe & well... xoxo

canterbury is still experiencing aftershocks but that's normal apparently and the experts warned that they might keep going for months.
  • Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    OMG Does the tweet mean Eddie Solo Oz tour??????? :o:o
    "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"
    Wizard of Oz
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
    yeah he's gonna play in wellington.. we're gonna set up a stage for him on my deck in the backyard. reckon we can fit all y'all in there. mind the garden gnome and don't stomp my pansies.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    there are no sheep in the wizard of Oz :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    TTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o8-):D

TOUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IN NEW ZEALAAAAAAAAAAND!~!!!
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    EDDIE VEDDER SOLO TOUR!

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

I guess he comes here too right? Otherwise I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz. Whatever/whoever that is.
    Also, some Live on Ten Legs info I posted in the offical thread if any NZ peeps are interested...
    i'm guessing we won't get shows here since they leave us out all the time. i can't afford to go to aussie so this makes me a little sad in the eyes
    doompony wrote:
    i'm guessing we won't get shows here since they leave us out all the time. i can't afford to go to aussie so this makes me a little sad in the eyes
    I'll send you a postcard. The band not coming here because out venues suck(ed) I can understand. Ed going to Oz and not coming here? No freaking way in hell.
    hardout. i can think of half a dozen perfect venues for him in wellington alone.

st james
    michael fowler centre
    town hall
    paramount
    embassy
    the opera house
    san fran bath house

my backyard.

auckland would have more.. powerstation just off the top of my head.
    doompony wrote:

Mortgage the house - priorities woman!! :D

• So is this like the NZers hangout?

HI!

:D
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
    doompony wrote:
    hardout. i can think of half a dozen perfect venues for him in wellington alone.

st james
    michael fowler centre
    town hall
    paramount
    embassy
    the opera house
    san fran bath house

my backyard.

auckland would have more.. powerstation just off the top of my head.
    Powerstation? As if! He should play the civic, much grander! All seated, which sounds like what he's done for his other tours. Man, I'm talking as if it's a done deal. I can't imagine what else it is...

p.s. can I crash at your mortgage house if he plays Wellington? I'll be bringing a sleeping bag, an inflatable mattress and my wife :)
  • what sort of venues does he normally play on his solo tours? Do you think he could do Vector?
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    Excitement!

I'm having many beers to celebrate :D
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • topaztopaz Posts: 301
    what sort of venues does he normally play on his solo tours? Do you think he could do Vector?

na I don't think it would be vector....

maybe the town hall? what about the st james does it even exist anymore? saw ed and neil there eons ago, Amazing. the powerstation is all wrong for ed really, but meh, he could play at mcdonalds for all i care and i'd be there and stoked

We are, of course, getting waaaaaay ahead of ourselves, which i love. I just realised, this is gonna be expensive one way or another! I really think if ed hits aussie he'll come over here too, at least for one show, likely to be aucks (sorry doom, but better to be aucks than aussie only hey) OR lets imagine a 3 stop tour, aucks, welly, chch :P

while we are speculating, lets bandy around some dates, I'm thinking January! oooh what about the random BDO rumours.

I do have a light worry that we didn't get any mention in the tweet - maybe kiwis just don't tweet - oh the suspense of it all...

all I can say is..... ka mau te wehi!!!!
    what sort of venues does he normally play on his solo tours? Do you think he could do Vector?

Theatres
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• Excitement!

I'm having many beers to celebrate :D

yay :)

i'm having a quiet night to reflect and decompress :) :? :)
    wah
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    E.K wrote:

Theatres
    Tents
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
    E.K wrote:

Theatres

Tents

Yeah .. the Bluesfest tents are very nice.. :P