Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    E.K wrote:
    not young enough for matchbox though ;) my how our tastes change and develop!

Matchbox 20 is teeny bopper music though, so you were the right age for that. ;)

but i still like them :?

... :cry::lol:
    wah
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    You might find long lost shitty boots on the following site.
    http://giventofly.net
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    dya reckon they have most shows recorded in their vault? dya reckon my wellington boot exists, but just not in a audience recorded capacity? oh the pain of it alllllllllll...
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    doompony wrote:
    dya reckon they have most shows recorded in their vault? dya reckon my wellington boot exists, but just not in a audience recorded capacity? oh the pain of it alllllllllll...
    I'm sure they do, but I doubt we'll ever see it. Still, I live in hope...
    doompony wrote:
    i don't have a boot of my first show - wellington 98 - but by all accounts it doesn't exist so guess i never will :(
    I'm surprised there are any boots of those early shows in NZ. I have the 95 ones, but they're pretty average.
    i wasn't allowed to go to the 95 shows. i was only 14 of course and it was in auckland and i wasn't.. but still! worst weekend ever. i remember the 40 hour famine happened that weekend so i was awake for a lot more of the torture :(

then reading the newspaper article about ed nearly drowning as we gorged ourselves on our post famine feast.

mmmm purpose defeating.
    doompony wrote:
    i wasn't allowed to go to the 95 shows. i was only 14 of course and it was in auckland and i wasn't.. but still! worst weekend ever. i remember the 40 hour famine happened that weekend so i was awake for a lot more of the torture :(

then reading the newspaper article about ed nearly drowning as we gorged ourselves on our post famine feast.

mmmm purpose defeating.
    It was my first show ever. What a way to start a lifelong love of live music.
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    E.K wrote:
    not young enough for matchbox though ;) my how our tastes change and develop!

Matchbox 20 is teeny bopper music though, so you were the right age for that. ;)

Everytime I hear MB20 on the radio I think of you Pants...sometimes I even record myself singing the song and text it to you :oops:
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    E.K wrote:

Everytime I hear MB20 on the radio I think of you Pants...sometimes I even record myself singing the song and text it to you :oops:

Ooohh baaaaby ....
    It's 3 am I must be lonely ...

I used to really like that song.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

and that was the song she recorded ^ :lol::lol::lol:

I F*CKING LOVE IT!

i'll return the favour one day and try do Eddie ;)
    wah
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118

I F*CKING LOVE IT!

8-) I'm all over it...woo! I still remember your clip you sent when you were in Target or similar, and KOL came on...I could hear awesome background noise :lol:

I have one word for you before I retire to bed...

Zucchini.

Nite *runs with style
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed

I F*CKING LOVE IT!

:lol:

I think it's the only MB20 I really know actually

:oops:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

i wanna push you around... well i will.. well i will.. i wanna push you down.. well i will... well i will.. i wanna take you for granted...

(pfft, ed would never sing that shit)
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    *hands on ears*

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAA!!!!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    Zucchini.

Nite *runs with style

8-)
    wah
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    doompony wrote:
    i wanna push you around... well i will.. well i will.. i wanna push you down.. well i will... well i will.. i wanna take you for granted...

(pfft, ed would never sing that shit)
    Whenever I hear that stuff All I can think of is..............Closing time open all the doors and let you out into the world!!
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
    i know whoooo i want to take me hommmme...
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Please stop...... :|
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    you love it!!!!!!

You and me
    We come from different worlds
    You like to laugh at me
    When I look at other girls
    Sometimes you're crazy
    And you wonder why
    I'm such a baby
    Cause the Dolphins make me cry
    Well there's nothing I can do
    I only wanna be with you
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    8K :)
    aus_suz wrote:

:lol: congrats Suz! can't take that one off ya ;)
    wah
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    aus_suz wrote:

:lol: congrats Suz! can't take that one off ya ;)

4,803 until I catch up darn!!....

Had to do the 8K in this thread :)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

if they take away this thread i'll have a post count under 100 :o
    wah
    So this is kind of Pearl Jam related because Mike and Matt played with him once ....

70s rocker Peter Frampton is touring Australia with America and Chicago in October / November. Tickets on sale soon through Ticketmaster and Ticketek. I'm probably getting tickets for the Brisbane show which is GA at Riverstage. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZGkRtr3Yxg

• JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Just wondering if any of you voted for Julia?

I thought we're spose to get a say on who runs our country?

Seriously, The Rumour has it, a chick is about to stage a coop 2moz and I don't know what to think about that :?

Can Anyone here shine some light on this?
  • HailHailOZHailHailOZ Posts: 350
    Gillard...Gossard...Close enough for me!! She's got my vote.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    politics, blah, i thought this could be the one place i could get away from that shit.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    i'm pretty sure that's how new zealand got their first female prime minister. jenny "the ship" shipley. first elected prime minister came soon after... the mighty, glorious and always fabulous helen "helen" clark.

i miss her so bad. :(
    when did australia's love affair with ruddles end? i thought you were all "yeah, he's like barack obama, only australian and white"?
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    doompony wrote:
    when did australia's love affair with ruddles end? i thought you were all "yeah, he's like barack obama, only australian and white"?

well it kinda didn't, he was still in the lead in opinion polls as preferred PM, his party was still in the lead as preferred party, he just got back stabbed by his so called friends and colleagues.

i never really liked the guy anyway. but the way the shit went down in the last 20 hours i feel for the prick.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980