Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    followed by pink? chisel? inxs? rob thomas? the police? queen? matchbox 20? the fixer? some token 80s 1 hit wonder? queen?

ha. triple m have become pretty random of late, i remember only a few years ago their slogan was something along the lines of "none of that rap crap" the factory i was doing some work in the other day had it on the radio and now they just seem to be like every other commercial station out there, but they throw in an acdc song every hour to keep the bogans happy and hope they didn't notice the pink and justin beiber songs that played before them.

i heard just breathe on there the other day. man it reminded me how a shit song and album that was.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    followed by pink? chisel? inxs? rob thomas? the police? queen? matchbox 20? the fixer? some token 80s 1 hit wonder? queen?

ha. triple m have become pretty random of late, i remember only a few years ago their slogan was something along the lines of "none of that rap crap" the factory i was doing some work in the other day had it on the radio and now they just seem to be like every other commercial station out there, but they throw in an acdc song every hour to keep the bogans happy and hope they didn't notice the pink and justin beiber songs that played before them.

i heard just breathe on there the other day. man it reminded me how a shit song and album that was.

from brief listenings when ive been interstate, triple m seems to have slightly varying playlists in each. triple m adelaide is a joke. i listen to it about 10min a week and reckon ive heard about 5 different artists since xmas... oh including just breathe "oohhh we're gonna get some peeeearl jam on next".. just breathes ok.. unthought is great but mate i agree.. the rest is pretty average.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=136983

You guys should vote on FB for this charity --- need about 260 more votes for a PJammer's charity to win $20k. Votes close at midnight on Monday, 12th (US time -- not Aust).
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    E.K wrote:
    So apparently Ed said to the crowd in Portugal last night that it was the last show for the tour and although it wasn't the last show ever, the next one wouldn't be for a very long time. :( :shock:

Maybe he was referring only to shows in Portugal. Well I hope so anyway
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    Red_Dot wrote:
    E.K wrote:
    So apparently Ed said to the crowd in Portugal last night that it was the last show for the tour and although it wasn't the last show ever, the next one wouldn't be for a very long time. :( :shock:

Maybe he was referring only to shows in Portugal. Well I hope so anyway

I hope so too but there are rumours going around (mostly started by me) that after Ed marries Jill in October he will be a stay at home husband/father. ;):)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    bye bye choco, hate port

love port sairs, i bought a chocolate port from the barossa here, amazing.

ahhh better be home soon on triple m...

fishy it tasted like cardboard
    Yah!

No baby gravy over the weekend Pants?
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471

wow, i'm kinda disappointed by that, but then i guess what else was i expecting cardboard to taste like?

yuuup

ya know that foot locker present is somewhere in my room..
    wah
    bye bye choco, hate port

chocos a cock.
    i bought a chocolate port from the barossa here, amazing.

didnt even say hi. that hurts.

:think:

won't miss choco, finally some free air space on talkback, no doubt to be filled by more shit

can't say hi on a hens day - no men allowed! plus i would have taken advantage and asked for a free toothbrush and size 0 pickster thingies

would prefer triple m to the other shit that is on fm radio... safm/nova - yeh enough said, mix - nuh, triple j - i don't do that

coast FM?
    wah
    bye bye choco, hate port

love port sairs, i bought a chocolate port from the barossa here, amazing.

Yah!

No baby gravy over the weekend Pants?

HAHA! no missy NO! though sis in law sent a MMS of a filled freshie from this morning - lucky i had lunch already :lol:
    wah
    ya know that foot locker present is somewhere in my room..

ha ha, the illusive foot locker present. that thing has been round the country, maybe even to NZ but i still don't know what it is.
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    HAHA! no missy NO! though sis in law sent a MMS of a filled freshie from this morning - lucky i had lunch already :lol:
    oooh waiting for the day when MMS's are Scratch 'n' Sniffs :D
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol:
    wah
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    TOUR! TOUR! TOUR! TOUR!

Oh wait, Pearl Jam are breaking up because Eddie said at the Lisbon show that they wouldn't be back for a long time.

;):)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

E.K wrote:
    Pearl Jam are breaking up

good
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097

i used to love tripple m a few years back, but the day I heard a pink song on their was the day I stopped listening :o
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016