Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    Since it looks like our Australian Board (Life Wasted) has been closed down I guess I'll have to start posting on here. ;)

What's up everybody?

Just got back from 8 days away which was fun ... but it's so nice to be sleeping in my own bed again. :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• JoJo Posts: 2,098
    E.K wrote:
    Jo wrote:
    SEE? I knew you would all miss me.

You traitors have missed out on alot of shit......and we're not going to get you up to speed 8-) ,
    ( you have to live it to know it)

Some of us remained to fight the good fight and put up with all THAT SHIT and did our best to keep a foothold, just so we could keep your seat, so when you got back here, you had somewhere to go!

;)

But thank fuck your all back. Things are a little bit slow around here without you all.

Huh? Who are you? I've forgotten .. sorry. :oops: :lol:
    I'm the one who remained faithful to THESE forums to fight the good fight 8-)
    It is only until they are back surfing our shores in November 2012 that I will rest. :D
    Jo wrote:
    E.K wrote:
    It is only until they are back surfing our shores in November 2012 that I will rest. :D

I hope it's sooner than that.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    E.K wrote:
    Jo wrote:
    E.K wrote:

I hope not...2012 will be fine.....so I can save up
    aus_suz wrote:
    E.K wrote:

I hope not...2012 will be fine.....so I can save up

Yeah I was just thinking this morning that it was exactly 6 months ago I saw them in Brisbane but it feels like a lot longer than that.

Hey it's weird not having the Life Wasted board to go to anymore. :(

Does anyone know where I can two Powderfinger tickets for one of the Gold Coast shows? I don't want to go to E-Bay.

E.K wrote:
    Does anyone know where I can two Powderfinger tickets for one of the Gold Coast shows? I don't want to go to E-Bay.

Even when shows are sold out dont they realise tickets again closer
    to the date?
    Yeah its weird about LW.......Has anyone heard from Dan I
    hope all is ok....
    aus_suz wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Even when shows are sold out dont they realise tickets again closer
    to the date?
    Yeah its weird about LW.......Has anyone heard from Dan I
    hope all is ok....

Not sure ... I'll guess I'll just keep checking the Powderfinger fan page.

Yes it's weird the board would close down suddenly like that. They could've emailed us about it and let us know first. :?

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    E.K wrote:
    Yes it's weird the board would close down suddenly like that. They could've emailed us about it and let us know first. :?

my guess is they just stopped paying the bill.

maybe we could just use the lifewasted facebook page, it has a discussion board/forum section, we can crap on all we want, and no one has to pay a bill to keep it going.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    E.K wrote:

maybe we could just use the lifewasted facebook page, it has a discussion board/forum section, we can crap on all we want, and no one has to pay a bill to keep it going.
    ]

Thats a good idea.... Whats the link?
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365

yeh id say thats a pretty good guess.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    good. now people can whore back here ;)

i miss the milestones
    wah
    E.K wrote:

Great idea. I'd forgotten about that page.

i miss the milestones

Yup. Cold and wet today. Bloody Sydney sent up their crap weather. ;)

i miss the milestones

I dont think u can get milestones now....
    they dont count the posts ....
    I think the old Aus thread may have given them the idea
    to get rid of that function..... especially seeing the other threads were getting
    sniped :)

I reckon as soon as any sign of whoring gets recognised it will be all over :)

So when are the guys coming back to OZ come on...gives us dates??
    says posts at the top, but it's not as fun huh :lol:

lazayyyy day
    wah
    says posts at the top, but it's not as fun huh :lol:

lazayyyy day

OMG Ive got glasses on and I still cant see it....

Yeah wet day here....got drenched watching Phoebe play Netball this morning....
    I cant believe how wet I got..
    Hopefully tomorrow will be a lazayyy day too. :)

Did u get the Philly set?
    haha! go Phoebe!

i didn't.. did you? :shock:

LBC from Adelaide '06 on pj radio!
    wah
    This Account Has Been Suspended

ahhh it is true

:?

insert tumbleweed..
    wah
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

ahhh it is true

insert tumbleweed..

It is true....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    where do all the cool kids hang now
    wah
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

I don't know....I wasn't cool enough to hang there in the first place! :cry:;)

I got a text from Gus this weekend.....he had a little baby girl! Nawwww!!!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    dittooo Kel!

ahhhh CONGRATS to Mr and Mrs Gus! beautiful :)

too many female pj babies :lol:
    wah
    So what's this about a 20 year anniversary show I keep reading about on Facebook.

Is it definite or just wishful thinking?

There was also a rumour about an Australia / NZ tour DVD being released. What happened with that?

i'd like answers too :?
    wah
    haha! go Phoebe!

i didn't.. did you? :shock:

LBC from Adelaide '06 on pj radio!

Nah I didnt..well not yet anyway.....
    I did buy the Newark poster.....
    I like it...and I have a theory but its probably wrong but I think theres going to be a set.. :)
    Ive got Jeff and now Mike now I just have to wait for the rest...hahahaha

Miss Stella stop telling me whats on the PJ radio..... i still havent :p

Clinkers and Pasta bake dont mix too well...... still feeling sick...

ahhh it is true

insert tumbleweed..

I wonder how much it cost a month or yr...??
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I don't know....I wasn't cool enough to hang there in the first place! :cry:;)

I got a text from Gus this weekend.....he had a little baby girl! Nawwww!!!

ahhh how cute.... Does she have a name yet?

Congrats to Gus :)
    E.K wrote:
    There was also a rumour about an Australia / NZ tour DVD being released. What happened with that?

I wish that would happen.....we need a new dvd.. I bought the Metallica Neimes one today...