Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• JoJo Posts: 2,098
    aus_suz wrote:
    E.K wrote:
    Yes it's weird the board would close down suddenly like that. They could've emailed us about it and let us know first. :?

my guess is they just stopped paying the bill.

maybe we could just use the lifewasted facebook page, it has a discussion board/forum section, we can crap on all we want, and no one has to pay a bill to keep it going.
    ]

Thats a good idea.... Whats the link?

:wave:

The rumours are alive and well.

20th Anniversary anyone?
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    Someone needs to change the Title of this thread ;)

Pearl Jam's 20th Anniversary show will be a GA outdoor show at a sports stadium in the beachside town of Yamba, New South Wales (15 minutes drive from my place). 8-)

Haha .. well it could be possible.. stranger things have happened. I still remember when the Beach Boys played in the early 90s at a North Narrabeen football oval in Sydney.. just 5 minutes from my place. Didn't realise it was on and just happened to be going for a walk that day. John Stamos was a guest and he was SMOKIN! :D
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    20th Anniversary show will be an intimate Australian 10club members only gig. First night acoustic set, then the next night a heavy electric set! I don't mind where :D
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Red_Dot wrote:
    20th Anniversary show will be an intimate Australian 10club members only gig. First night acoustic set, then the next night a heavy electric set! I don't mind where :D

I'll be Happy with this! lol :D
    Red_Dot wrote:

Nah.. two separate nights would be too much. One all day show would be better.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    E.K wrote:
    Red_Dot wrote:

too much for who ;)
    wah
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Red_Dot wrote:
    20th Anniversary show will be an intimate Australian 10club members only gig. :D

THIS and I reckon PJ make thier own set list ( they seem to know what thier doing).
    tour tour rah rah rah..

just keeping it afloat :? :)
    wah
    E.K wrote:
    Red_Dot wrote:

too much for who ;)

Too much for the organisers ..

coming all the way downunder for one show isn't enough already :? :lol:
    wah
    really nice version of off he goes from Bris '06 on pj radio :) maybe time to play the '06 boots again..
    wah
    coming all the way downunder for one show isn't enough already :? :lol:

True ... tickets would have to be $1,000 each to make it worthwhile. :)

Hey I went out to our compost bin today and guess what the brand name is? Tumbleweed. :lol:

• KaurdaroyKaurdaroy Posts: 6
    E.K wrote:

Pearl Jam's 20th Anniversary show will be a GA outdoor show at a sports stadium in the beachside town of Yamba, New South Wales (15 minutes drive from my place). 8-)

Haha .. well it could be possible.. stranger things have happened. I still remember when the Beach Boys played in the early 90s at a North Narrabeen football oval in Sydney.. just 5 minutes from my place. Didn't realise it was on and just happened to be going for a walk that day. John Stamos was a guest and he was SMOKIN! :D

Well, if I can loosely quote Ed from a Sydney Show in '06, he said that if someone gave him "a little shack on the beach" (obviously where he could get up surf, go in for b'fast, right a great song, back out and surf........) "he would pay rent by playing for the locals", what better place than Yamba? Well, maybe somewhere with better surf but nearby. Would be not good for me. But perhaps a selfless thought nonetheless?
    Kaurdaroy wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Well, if I can loosely quote Ed from a Sydney Show in '06, he said that if someone gave him "a little shack on the beach" (obviously where he could get up surf, go in for b'fast, right a great song, back out and surf........) "he would pay rent by playing for the locals", what better place than Yamba? Well, maybe somewhere with better surf but nearby. Would be not good for me. But perhaps a selfless thought nonetheless?

Yeah I remember when he said that.

How about Angourie then? :)

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Tour *clap clap clap*
    Tour *clap clap clap*
    Tour *clap clap clap*

.....in about 2.5 to 3 more years.....

FML
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    E.K wrote:
    Hey I went out to our compost bin today and guess what the brand name is? Tumbleweed. :lol:

arghhhhhhh my word that i always forget! :lol:

ZIGGY DON'T RUB IT IN! :cry:
    wah
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Hi everybody.

Listening to Brissy boot and realised its been a very long time since Ive popped my head in....even forgot my password :o

Hope everyone is well.

Touching story in the pit about Roskilde tragedy and some sweetarsed setlists from the recent mini tour.

Geez I hope when they tour here again they do more than one gig per city. Theres no way Im doing any less than 5 shows

Zig Ill email ya re NZ
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    brother from Melbourne last year on pj radio 8-)
    wah
    I dreamt last night that Eddie did an Aussie solo tour. He played this tiny room with only about 30 people and opened with Long Road and then went off for a break :lol:
    During the break I ran into him and requested Release and In My Tree :D
    Sadly, I woke up after that, but my dreams have come true in the past.......
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    DonJon wrote:
    Hi everybody.

Listening to Brissy boot and realised its been a very long time since Ive popped my head in....even forgot my password :o

Hope everyone is well.

Touching story in the pit about Roskilde tragedy and some sweetarsed setlists from the recent mini tour.

Geez I hope when they tour here again they do more than one gig per city. Theres no way Im doing any less than 5 shows

Zig Ill email ya re NZ

Hey havent seen u in ages wondered where u got too :)
    I hope u have been ok...and not working to hard..
    Yeah I hope next tour is back to arenas....
    Although I doubt they would change now....
    Probably made more money doing the stadiums :)
    Red_Dot wrote:
    I dreamt last night that Eddie did an Aussie solo tour. He played this tiny room with only about 30 people and opened with Long Road and then went off for a break :lol:

Love it. I had a dream a few years ago about meeting Ed and when he spoke to me his voice sounded like Donald Duck's. He laughed at me and said that he'd been lip synching to someone else's voice all along. I hope that dream doesn't come true. :lol:

ZiggyStar wrote:
    Tour *clap clap clap*
    Tour *clap clap clap*
    Tour *clap clap clap*

.....in about 2.5 to 3 more years.....

FML

20th Anniversary Australian Show
    clap clap clap
    20th Anniversary Australian Show
    clap clap clap

:D

Red_Dot wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

i had a dream another fave band of mine covered this particular INXS song..

and they DID :shock: ok it was matchbox twenty :?

hope your dream comes true :D
    wah
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Red_Dot wrote:

i don't like it.

i had a dream another fave band of mine covered this particular INXS song..

just keep walking?
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    I think Mikes voice has a kinda John Lennon kinda sound to it...
    Has anyone else listened to Better Days yet?
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Red_Dot wrote:

Yep!...Sounds GOOD to me! ;)
    aus_suz wrote:

i don't mind it

it was don't change fishy
    wah
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392

damn, if it was just keep walking Matchbox Cars might have earned a tiny little bit of my respect. maybe.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    aus_suz wrote:

i don't mind it

Yeah Same.....
    Its a very relaxing to listen to voice... Mike should sing more..
    Perhaps Mike and Ed have been tutoring one another :)