Options

*** Boston II Fanviews 5/25 Here ***

Comments

• Options
    khermanskhermans Posts: 5
    * At one or two points in the show, after Even Flow (?), I seem to remember the crowd "booing" or something and my friend and I couldn't figure out why. Does anybody know why this happened?
    --
    Kristian Hermansen
    kristian.hermansen@gmail.com
    --
    Kristian Hermansen
  • Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    was it BOO00000M?
  • Options
    JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,075
    first off, thank you 10c for loge 21, row 8 seats. right next to the stage and the tunnel to and from the stage.

maybe it is just me (or pearl jam fans in general), but when a band plays two nights back-to-back in the same city, there are going to be some repeated songs. i'm not going to name names, but when ::cough, cough:: other big bands play multiple boston shows, they almost repeat the same sets, save 2-3 different songs.

for these two shows we got 10 repeated songs from night 1 to night 2: severed hand, wws, life wasted, comatose, inside job, corduroy, even flow, alive, ritfw and dte. i'm not complaining at all. getting to hear inside job twice? awesome. two ridiculous versions of even flow and alive? i'll take them both. double comatose and dte? kick ass. (the only odd repeat for me was corduroy, but what can you do).

pre-set porch was awesome. people came hauling ass into the arena when they heard it.

i was so so so damn happy ed joined mmj for it makes no difference. oh yeah, how many pj fans are now converted mmj fans? mike came out and hung out side stage for one big holiday, rocking out, head bobbing away.

highlights for me was pretty much the whole show, but especially main set from marker in the sand on. rvm was insane with mike on top of the amp and the strobes on full blast.

parachutes was great, even with the little lyric flub. black and alive were both damn near epic...they had to be almost 10 mins long each at least. we got the we belong together tag and i'm pretty sure the crowd did not want alive to end with all the yeahs.

what else can i say about the 2nd encore? even if least wasn't played it would have been kick ass with why go, smile and indifference...BUT...leash was played and it was awesome X 100,000. no introduction, just dove right into it and the place exploded. ritfw with theo (and his wig) and ledbetter couldn't have ended the show any better.
  • Options
    jjm33jjm33 Posts: 195
    I know Theo has a side band, but is he any good? Does he just kind of try to get lost in the shuffle or does he jam out?
  • Options
    gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    I'm still recovering from the last 2 shows.
    I didn't think they could top the first night......but they did.
  • Options
    sixpixeesixpixee Posts: 37
    trebmal wrote:
    I'm not sure I can say anything else that hasn't already been said in this thread. I will say I joked around when i was leaving the venue with 3 of my friends and I said "I need to get a WAAF pearl jam sticker" and I walked around and couldn't find ANY! Then all of a sudden 10minutes later I ended up with like 25 of them! haha

any chance you'd be willing to send 2 my way? :) i couldn't find the WAAF or WBCN vans anywhere around!
    9.21.96 Toronto*8.22.98 Barrie*9.15.98 Mansfield*9.16.98 Mansfield*8.27.00 Saratoga Springs*8.29.00 Mansfield*8.30.00 Mansfield*9.2.00 Camden NJ*9.4.00 Columbia MD*7.2.03 Mansfield*9.28.04 Boston*5.24.06 Boston*5.25.06 Boston*6.28.08 Mansfield*6.30.08 Mansfield*8.2.08 EV Boston
  • Options
    PlaLEashPlaLEash Posts: 75
    khermans wrote:
    * At one or two points in the show, after Even Flow (?), I seem to remember the crowd "booing" or something and my friend and I couldn't figure out why. Does anybody know why this happened?
    --
    Kristian Hermansen

Not booing....yelling for booom........BOOOOOOOOOM
  • Options
    jdelinjdelin Posts: 189

NY 9/29/96; NJ 9/8/98; NY 9/10/98; NY 8/24/00; Mansfield 7/2/03; Mansfield 7/11/03; Boston 9/28/04 (VFC); Post-Letterman, NY 5/4/06; Boston 5/24/06; Boston 5/25/06; Mansfield 6/28/08; Mansfield 6/30/08; Boston 5/17/10; Dublin 6/22/10; Alpine Valley 9/3/11; Alpine Valley 9/4/11; Worcester 10/15/13; Worcester 10/16/13; Brooklyn 10/18/13; Philadelphia 4/29/16; Boston 8/5/16; Boston 8/7/16, Seattle 8/8/18, Seattle 8/10/18, Boston 9/2/18, Boston 9/4/18

Mike Watt featuring EV, NY 4/27/95; Three Fish w/JA, NY 7/11/96; Three Fish w/JA, NY 6/11/99; EV Solo, Boston 8/1/08, Tres Mts. w/JA & MM, Boston 3/27/11; EV Solo, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    j_cross3j_cross3 Posts: 13
    To all the folks who rocked to PJ. I've seen 3 shows so far in Boston. I travel from Saint John, New Brunswick, get $#)%# over at the boarder everytime, deal with retarded drivers and $#)U% food & I will always keep doing it because PJ is without a doubt the greatest band of all time in my books. I've been a hardcore jammer since I the start.
    I just want to say a special thanks to the crew from FREDDY beach who we met at the Econo Lodge, you guys rocked. Glad I could help all ya'll out. The cab ride rocked to!!
    Peace All
    Jamhead
    Jamhead

jeremy_cross3@hotmail.com
    Montreal/03, Boston/04, Montreal/05, Halifax/05, Hartford/06, Boston/06
  • Options
    I think this is a shot right before Ed fell backwards on the stage:
    http://community.webshots.com/photo/550803849/2942433280091427457BxYedl

This was the less minor fall. The other was when he tripped towards the front of the stage and knocked over the mic stand...
    --
    Kristian Hermansen
    --
    Kristian Hermansen
  • Options
    pjinlovepjinlove Posts: 17
    Wow! Its a couple of days later and I'm still in shock from this show. My husband and I decided last week to go (we have nice parents that watch our daughter for us!) since I needed more of a PJ fix after the Albany show and I couldn't wait for the NJ night 2 show we had already planned to attend.

I found ten club tickets and did a ticket to ticket transfer that worked out great for me. His number was 152xxx and ours is 252xxx so we had floor seats section E row 11. They rocked. Even though I'm really short, I could still see most everthying.

I know everyone has already given their highlights, but for me the set list just rocked. I heard quite a few songs I never heard and some I didn't even consider that I'd hear. Lowlight just brought me to tears, that song is so emotional. State of Love and Trust was amazing, I got Shit blew me away. One of my faves was Indifference. Parachutes was beautiful. The new stuff sounds just so good live. And Black-wow, I really felt like the audience kept that going and Ed just feed off the amazing crowd energy.

I tried hard not to think about Leash. And I just love how they played it, no intro, they just dropped in on us. By that point in the night, my whole body hurt from jumping so much! The last two songs felt like one big party to me.

I didn't think Albany could be topped-but it was. Boston fans know how to rock-the crowd, the seats and the setlist made it a night to remember.

And thanks to the board I got a great hotel on priceline for cheap!!
    Va Beach, 2000; Jones Beach Night 3 2000; Saratoga Springs 2000; Albany 2003; Reading (VFC) 2004; Albany 2006; Boston 2 2006 (one of the best nights of my life); East Rutherford 2 2006
  • Options
    khermans wrote:

This was the less minor fall. The other was when he tripped towards the front of the stage and knocked over the mic stand...
    --
    Kristian Hermansen

yup, that was a pic i took when ed was picking himself back up after falling. when he got up, the mic stand and wires were caught in his shirt, and he had some trouble getting free of them, but he finally did and just threw down the mic stand. it was pretty funny... he must have been drunk from all that wine he was drinking. :)

NY 9/29/96; NJ 9/8/98; NY 9/10/98; NY 8/24/00; Mansfield 7/2/03; Mansfield 7/11/03; Boston 9/28/04 (VFC); Post-Letterman, NY 5/4/06; Boston 5/24/06; Boston 5/25/06; Mansfield 6/28/08; Mansfield 6/30/08; Boston 5/17/10; Dublin 6/22/10; Alpine Valley 9/3/11; Alpine Valley 9/4/11; Worcester 10/15/13; Worcester 10/16/13; Brooklyn 10/18/13; Philadelphia 4/29/16; Boston 8/5/16; Boston 8/7/16, Seattle 8/8/18, Seattle 8/10/18, Boston 9/2/18, Boston 9/4/18

Mike Watt featuring EV, NY 4/27/95; Three Fish w/JA, NY 7/11/96; Three Fish w/JA, NY 6/11/99; EV Solo, Boston 8/1/08, Tres Mts. w/JA & MM, Boston 3/27/11; EV Solo, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    ndv180ndv180 Posts: 80
    khermans wrote:

In the big time fall, he was dancing backwards, going from left to right and his heels caught the monitor that's in front of his right foot in that photo.
  • Options
    Theo rocked out during "Rockin' In The Free World." He was on stage with a Pearl Jam "bandwagon" cap on over a wig. During the song, he tossed the cap into the crowd and ended up taking off the wig. Stone put the wig on and played "Yellow Ledbetter" with it.

The guy right in front of me caught the cap. Lucky fellow. I came real close..

Here are my pics:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=r1k7tif.865cv23f&Uy=-o8zpt&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=76960419532_895242152107
    |9.5.93Gorge|2.6.95Moore|5.7.98AROSpace|7.21.98Seattle|7.22.98Seattle|10.21.00PHX|11.5.00Seattle
    |11.6.00Seattle|6.6.03Vegas|6.7.03PHX|5.25.06Boston|7.22.06Gorge|7.23.06Gorge|9.21.09Seattle|9.22.09Seattle |10.6.09LA|11.19.13PHX|11.29.13Portland|12.6.13Seattle |10.22.14Denver| 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle

EV Solo |7.15.11 Benaroya|7.16.11 Benaroya|4.13.12PHX|10.30.14Redmond|
    TOTD 11.11.16 San Fran
  • Options
    mwags944mwags944 Posts: 1
    Whats up PJ Nation!..... This is my first ever post here but I have been a serious PJ fan since early '90's... As with most of you the music has helped me out through the years and for sure, eased some pain....

That said:

I was lucky enough to attend the 5/25 show at the BN Garden. I can't really say anymore that has allready been said but that was AMAZING!!! Ya everyone knows they dropped Leash (which was absolutly NUTS!!), funny thing is they pkayed two nights later at Camden...go figure...But the energy of the rest of the set was just as thrilling. INDIFFERENCE, YB w/anthem was just UNREAL!!! Eddie did an awesome BLACK (we belong together) The new stuff is amazing and it is refreshing!!!

I sat in LOGE 14 r11. they were sick seats. If you buy the boot it comes with photos and the one w/McCready on the amp I can see myself and girlfriend..Just a personal bonus, but I thought i would share...But the point of these seats is I had to pay a SHITLOAD! I know all about 10c but was told if youjoin now seniority kinda puts you inthe back.....Any thoughts on this..

Anyway, the show ROCKED and to the rest of PJ Nation...ROCK ON!!!!
    Hey I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind.........

Hartford 10-02-96
    Mansfield 1 07-02-03
    Boston 1 09-28-04
    Boston 2 05-25-06
  • Options
    sixpixee wrote:
    any chance you'd be willing to send 2 my way? :) i couldn't find the WAAF or WBCN vans anywhere around!

i ended up getting 2 WAAF stickers, :)

• Options
    Like the last poster, this is my first time I wrote something for the Message Pit. After getting home from the two Boston shows I wanted to hear what other fans thought. The reviews are just great and I wanted to add my own (unfortunately I had to wait for my account to be activated).

First off, these were the best seats that I've ever had for a Pearl Jam show. I had third row slightly left of center both nights. They were just perfect. It totally blew me away.

So much has been written about this show and I just wanted to describe what made it so special for me. First, Ed's version of Porch was just fantastic. It was so intense. (You lucky guys who are going to Storytellers are in for a treat). I got stuck in traffic for the Vote for Change (Boston #1) show and missed his pre-set. So, this time I was certain to leave myself plenty of time. And it was really worth it.

Next, during Given to Fly I thought to myself that this was the best combo of fast songs that I've ever heard to open a show. Severed Hand, Corduroy, Worldwide Suicide, Do The Evolution, and Given To Fly. It flowed great and it kept the fans in a frenzy.

Army Reserve was another highlight for me. Its one of my favorites from the new album and I missed it so far during the tour.

Another thing that I'll always remember is the ending to Black. The crowd totally took over the song. Everyone was singing the "do do do do do do do" refrain and clapping like mad. The guys kept playing and they looked around at each other to determine how to get out of the situation. Finally Ed fell to the stage to end the song.

Probably my favorite part of the show was Smile -> Indifference. These are two of my all-time favorite songs and I loved having them back-to-back. And I was sitting directly behind the Smile girl so I know the entire story of that. I'll post my observations on that drama later.

Finally Leash. I have to admit that I was very out of the loop on the history of that song. I heard it back in the old Garden in '94 and its not one of my favorites, so the song doesn't have the special place in my heart as it does in other fans. When the band started the opening riffs the crowd exploded so lodud that I couldn't even figure out what the song was. What a great experience to see the faces of everyone up front.

All in all it was an awesome experience. I still have trouble separating this show from Boston #1. I was in about the same seats both nights and I recognized dozens of my "neighbors" Boston #1. So I'll always think of them as one show with a REALLY long intermission.
    4/10/94 (Boston), 10/2/96 (Hartford), 8/22/98 (Toronto), 9/13/98 (Hartford), 9/15/98 (Mansfield), 9/16/98 (Mansfield), 8/29/00 (Mansfield), 8/30/00 (Mansfield), 7/2/03 (Mansfield), 7/11/03 (Mansfield), 9/28/04 (Boston), 5/13/06 (Hartford), 5/24/06 (Boston), 5/25/06 (Boston)
  • Options
    MelissaphishMelissaphish Posts: 150
    1vs5 wrote:
    can u te me who the other 2 bands are?

The Grateful Dead and Phish.

Thanks!

Probably going out to the Continental for Saturday's show.

*dance dance dance*
    Boston Garden 5/25/06
    Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Madison Square Garden 6/24/08 and 6/25/08
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The answers are fatal......
  • Options
    locked wrote:
    Ed played a "killer" accoustic version of "Porch"
    and then ..

Ed and MMJ
    (by the Band)

» It Makes No Difference

It makes no diff'rence where I turn
    I can't get over you and the flame still burns
    It makes no diff'rence, night or day
    The shadow never seems to fade away
    And the sun don't shine anymore
    And the rains fall down on my door
    Now there's no love
    As true as the love
    That dies untold
    But the clouds never hung so low before
    It makes no diff'rence how far I go
    Like a scar the hurt will always show
    It makes no diff'rence who I meet
    They're just a face in the crowd
    On a dead-end street
    These old love letters
    Well, I just can't keep
    'Cause like the gambler says
    Read 'em and weep
    And the dawn don't rescue me no more
    Without your love I'm nothing at all
    Like an empty hall it's a lonely fall
    Since you've gone it's a losing battle
    Stampeding cattle
    They rattle the walls
    Well, I love you so much
    It's all I can do
    Just to keep myself from telling you
    That I never felt so alone before

i wasnt at this show and am posting in this thread anyways ;)

thank you for posting those lyrics and i was very glad to see that ev and mmj did this again...it was one of the best live concert moments i had ever seen, in cleveland...

people who missed this(and mmj's set)...are BRUTAL...
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    Ok, I'm ready for Boston III and IV.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Ok, I'm ready for Boston III and IV.

exactly... they should come back soon

like sunday!
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    Did anyone make a video of this show? I am dying to see it...
    --
    Kristian Hermansen
  • Options
    It says that they tagged We Belong Together. Is that the Mariah Carey song?
    Maybe they didn't do it. just curious
    Meet the new boss, Same as the old boss.

Listen to Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros
  • Options
    Hello Jammers!

I've been trying to post my views of the show for days now but had some problems setting up my account.

Let me first start by saying that I am a true PJ vet.

I have seen PJ at least once (usually more) every time they have played in the Boston area since Lallapalooza II back in 1991.

That's right... Ninety F%$#ing One!

I flew to Las Vegas in October of 2000 for their 10th B-Day show too! Which, as I'm sure you can imagine, was increadably touching and very emotional and was the greatest performance I have ever seen by any band - And I have seen many... That was - until May 25th at the Boston Garden.

I don't know what it was... I was there the night before too and it didn't seem to compare. As many have said; I believe BI was simply a warm-up... a soundcheck, if you will, to BII. The band just seemed to be in a great, excited and loving mood - coming on almost 20 minutes early and rocking 'till the roof was about to cave in. The croud was electric. The set was dream-like and could not have been planned better (if at all).

It seemed as though the whole second encore was shot from the hip with Ed just jumping around between songs grasping his brotheren and calling audables. Just going with his gut. It was truly beautiful.

They could have played for ten hours if it could be allowed and the crowd would have been right there with them the whole time.

The PJ fan base is a wonderful phenominon. Not seen since the likes of The Dead but much cooler and better smelling.

Anyway, I just wanted to relate this to the younger fans who were there (and there seem to be many - or I just may be getting old) who believe that they saw a true moment in Pearl Jam history and to let them know that they had indeed. Coming from a long-time PJ fan from even before the conception of PJ - (I'm talkin' MoLoBo Yo! I was following Stone and Jeff from even before Ed!) And I'm here to testify. Boston II was like going to church and having God Almighty Herself show up to rock the altar!

Peace and Love to all of you! I'll see you the next time in Boston!

-Mercury
  • Options
    gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 440
    whoever is singing background vocals on lowlight (i think its jeff) needs to back it down a notch before trying this song again, or at least find the right key.
  • Options
    Born2JamBorn2Jam Posts: 255
    frogwater wrote:
    whoever is singing background vocals on lowlight (i think its jeff) needs to back it down a notch before trying this song again, or at least find the right key.

I hate to say it, but I agree.
    On Unemployable, too.
    "This band has provided many people a soundtrack to their lives.." ~ CitizenRick
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    (((HAPPY 1 WEEK ANNIVERSARY)))

Man, I so wish I was back there. :o Lucky for me I keep reliving this night over and over and over in my head though so it's all good. This was honestly one of the greatest PJ shows I have ever had the honor//privilege to witness/be a part of. UNBELIEVEABLE!!! So much love! So much!! I'm still in complete shock and awe of this night. Crowd & band alike....WOOOOOOOOOW (on whole new levels). I'm so blessed to have been there. :o It's been a dream in the making for years since Boston boots always floor me. Wow. Well the dream became a reality and then quickly became a dream all over again. I can't believe this happened. *punches self* Flew cross country and can't wait to do it again! WHAT A SHOW! IT WAS EPIC! IT WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST PJ EXPERIENCES EVER EVER EVER!

THANK YOU PEARL JAM
    THANK YOU PEARL JAM FANS
    THANK YOU BOSTONE

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    :)

I'm still high as hell! :o

Wrote a long ass review.....
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=196102

I can't stop talking/thinking about this show! WHAT.>A>...DREAM!!!! :eek: Don't ever wake me!!!!

**cannot wait to hear the boot and relive it even MORE**
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    (((HAPPY 1 WEEK ANNIVERSARY)))

Man, I so wish I was back there. :o Lucky for me I keep reliving this night over and over and over in my head though so it's all good. This was honestly one of the greatest PJ shows I have ever had the honor//privilege to witness/be a part of. UNBELIEVEABLE!!! So much love! So much!! I'm still in complete shock and awe of this night. Crowd & band alike....WOOOOOOOOOW (on whole new levels). I'm so blessed to have been there. :o It's been a dream in the making for years since Boston boots always floor me. Wow. Well the dream became a reality and then quickly became a dream all over again. I can't believe this happened. *punches self* Flew cross country and can't wait to do it again! WHAT A SHOW! IT WAS EPIC! IT WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST PJ EXPERIENCES EVER EVER EVER!

THANK YOU PEARL JAM
    THANK YOU PEARL JAM FANS
    THANK YOU BOSTONE

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    :)

I'm still high as hell! :o

Wrote a long ass review.....
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=196102

I can't stop talking/thinking about this show! WHAT.>A>...DREAM!!!! :eek: Don't ever wake me!!!!

**cannot wait to hear the boot and relive it even MORE**

Vedhead27, I totally agree with you. I have been listening to the bootlets nonstop, reliving both nights. I still can't get over how awesome the shows were!!!

• Options
    I thought that I'd write a little about the young girl (age 6 - 8 I would guess) that got her request played at the second Boston show. My friend and I were seated right behind her and her Dad (?) during the opening act. When MMJ finished up there was a quick change over of the stage. During this time the girl and her Dad left their seats.

A few minutes later TD Banknorth employee came down the aisle with a pair of older couples. Apparently they had "friend of a friend" connections with some bigwig at the venue. The usher seated two of the people in the open "aisle" seats next to me and my friend and the other two right in front of us.

He left and a few minutes later a second usher came by and asked the older couple what they were doing in those seats. They dropped the name of the person who got them onto the floor and the usher quickly apologized and walked away. After he left the people were being total jerks saying things like "We should have told him to get us beers."

The worst part was that the couple in front of us had "stolen" seats from the girl and her Dad. When they came back, they tried to make the older couple move. The biggest jerk of the group said something like, "These are our seats now". Luckily the head usher came over and moved the older couple to another area because I was absolutely livid at this point. A few minutes later the band came out and ripped into the opening set.

The girl stood on her seat for most of the show and sang along with the music. It was really cute. About midway thru the show one of the guys up front even gave her one of Mike's picks (what a classy move). She looked like she was having a great time.

Toward the end of the first encore the little girl held up a little hand made sign. It was a large pair of lips with "Smile" for the teeth. Since Smile is one of my favorites, I encouraged her to hold it up. Whenever the lights were up on the crowd my friend and I and several other people in our row would wave and point to the sign. Finally we got Mike's attention as he squinted to read the writing. Shortly later the first encore ended and the guys left the stage.

During this intermission the little girl pulled out some flowers that she was going to give to Ed. Everyone in our section was so cool about it and they carried her up to the front row seats. The second encore started with Why Go and Life Wasted before Ed finally saw the girl and her flowers. He told the security guards to bring her up on stage and announced her to the crowd. Then he took the flowers in exchange for playing her request (it was really cool that he waited until she was back to her seat before he started the song). It was a great version and Ed even gave the little girl his harmonica after it was over.
    4/10/94 (Boston), 10/2/96 (Hartford), 8/22/98 (Toronto), 9/13/98 (Hartford), 9/15/98 (Mansfield), 9/16/98 (Mansfield), 8/29/00 (Mansfield), 8/30/00 (Mansfield), 7/2/03 (Mansfield), 7/11/03 (Mansfield), 9/28/04 (Boston), 5/13/06 (Hartford), 5/24/06 (Boston), 5/25/06 (Boston)
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    That was a truly beautiful moment. :o One I will NEVER forget for oh so many reasons. Thanks for the story incidental_immort. :)

jdelin...I SAID FUCK YEEEEEAH!! :D I just got the boots ((THANK YOU))! I'm listening now!!! :eek: UNREAL! I still don't believe. I am convinced that nothing will make this "sink in". **non-stop goosebumps from head to toe** It makes me wanna cry how frickin gorgeous this is. Crowd & band alike...really, it was one of THE tighest, most intoxicating group hugs on the planet. :) *tears* There's magic at EVERY Pearl Jam show...but sometimes extra special things take place...a certain extra something circulates in the air, throughout your entire being. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED IN BOSTON & NIGHT II took that and exaggerated it x a million! :o Again, UN-REAL!

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••