Options

Beheaded by ISIS

Comments

• Options
    badbrains said:

This place is gonna be silent very soon. Fucken unreal byrnzie is banned. Congrats guys, you did a great job.

It's crazy to report these things to the mods.

That said, blaming Byrnzie banning on anyone but him is ridiculous. That guy while obviously intelligent had no ability to deal with differing opinions and sought only to belittle people every damn time.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

badbrains said:

This place is gonna be silent very soon. Fucken unreal byrnzie is banned. Congrats guys, you did a great job.

That said, blaming Byrnzie banning on anyone but him is ridiculous. That guy while obviously intelligent had no ability to deal with differing opinions and sought only to belittle people every damn time.
    Damn, where u been? Shits been a long time since I've seen u post. Unless you just don't visit here anymore. Always welcome back u know.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996

badbrains said:

Yep. Permanent bans are ridiculous, but Byrnzie brought this on himself. It didn't matter if the topic was Gaza or the death penalty or Edward Snowden etc. Nothing was a discussion, everything was a pissing contest.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Sure place is more palatable now for some and their feelings won't get hurt. Let's all join hands and sing the same song.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    So when are they going to unmask Jihadi John? They know who he is, so what are they waiting for?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124

So when are they going to unmask Jihadi John? They know who he is, so what are they waiting for?

They are probably doing surveliance on his known associates still in London and don't want to tip anyone off.
  • Options
    If you get banned from a message board you probably deserved it. Personally I would be very embarrassed to have been banned from a message board. I would do some self-reflection. The dude had thousands of posts. The moderators let him say just about everything he wanted. At some point I am sure they got tired of his shenanigans and said enough is enough.

I think clearly he was not banned for his opinions, but for his treatment of other people. The ban had nothing to do with censorship of ideas. Clearly.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    bootlegger10 you nailed it, AGREED !

Godfather.

• Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    It's scary what they'd planned doing in Australia. The police did a great work preventing it.
  • Options
    Obama is taking personal control on the war on ISIS. Meanwhile, ISIS is high-fiving each other.

And in other news, the street value of Nobel Peace Prize medalians has plummeted.
  • Options

If you get banned from a message board you probably deserved it. Personally I would be very embarrassed to have been banned from a message board. I would do some self-reflection. The dude had thousands of posts. The moderators let him say just about everything he wanted. At some point I am sure they got tired of his shenanigans and said enough is enough.

I think clearly he was not banned for his opinions, but for his treatment of other people. The ban had nothing to do with censorship of ideas. Clearly.

Embarrassed from being banned. Ha.

10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options

Godfather.

Come on GF. You enjoy the strife, egg on as well and enjoy it. As do we. >:)
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited September 2014
    isis is scared of women fighters... fact. check out the badass beauties at the pkk. those gals make isis dudes piss in their pants. i'll find a couple clips for you. if a dumb asshole isis freak is killed by a woman, they the isis idiot, believes he will not get into heaven & have his numerous virgins.

women with guns... forget about it, isis is scared of that shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGVbpsGmLVo

these gals are the bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdwQxSBk7VM
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick said:

isis is scared of women fighters... fact. check out the badass beauties at the pkk. those gals make isis dudes piss in their pants. i'll find a couple clips for you. if a dumb asshole isis freak is killed by a woman, they the isis idiot, believes he will not get into heaven & have his numerous virgins.

these gals are the bomb

They AINT getting into heaven regardless.
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    That was interesting Chadwick.
  • Options
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,358
    I wonder if some part of this is weapons procurement related. We are going to re-equip a force that has dropped their weapons and walked away 3 times in the last 20 years. As recently as a few months ago. With the air strikes taking out some of their stocks , how much easier is it to get weapons from pussies in it for a paycheck but unwilling to fight for their lives than it is through the black market?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    callen said:

Godfather.

Come on GF. You enjoy the strife, egg on as well and enjoy it. As do we. >:)

:D ....maybe a little bit :)) o.k I'm busted.

Godfather.
  • Options

benjs said:

Come on fuck.. Please don't get yourself banned. You provide far too much quality info around here to stoop to this level to attack someone's intelligence and risk it all.

internet wise guy's, I wonder how people would talk to and react with others outside the internet forums ?

Godfather.

chadwick said:

these gals are the bomb

That BBC clip felt like such propaganda to me...they sure managed to find some attractive young female soldiers for that clip, didn't they? They repeatedly stated that these women were fighting ISIS without any help from the West. In the end, we're left feeling totally aligned with these brave, badass, beautiful, Kurdish women out there fighting the good fight....and THEY NEED OUR HELP!!!
    Two things to remember when viewing - as stated earlier in the thread....an independent Kurdistan is part of long term policy goals for NATO military planners.
    And...
    Mentioned in the clip, but not as a reason not to intervene: 50% public support for ISIS in the area. So who are we bombing? Foreign fighters or Iraqi civilians? Not a good plan to stay involved. Not for Iraqis, anyway.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    chadwick said:

these gals are the bomb

I like your new profile pic.

Myth #6: ISIS is afraid of female soldiers

A bizarre meme going around claims that ISIS is really afraid of fighting all-female Kurdish military units. The theory is that ISIS fighters believe that if a woman kills you, you don't get to go to paradise.

The truth is that ISIS' approach to women is much more complicated — and troubling — than Western stereotypes about Islamists would suggest. ISIS has its own female brigades, and the group uses them to enforce its deeply misogynistic ideology.

The "ISIS is afraid of female fighters" theory comes from a stray quote in a Wall Street Journal piece about Kurdish advances against ISIS. It quotes a female Kurdish soldier as saying "the jihadists don't like fighting women, because if they're killed by a female, they think they won't go to heaven." Note that it's not an ISIS fighter, a scholar, or necessarily someone who's interrogated an ISIS fighter: just a random Kurdish soldier, who may not be super-familiar with ISIS's ideology.

What we actually know about ISIS's approach to women, however, paints a rather different picture. ISIS has all-female battalions, called "al-Khansaa" and "Umm al-Rayan," that operate in Syria. ISIS female fighters wear full burqas and carry rifles; they exist to force other women to comply with ISIS's vision of sharia law. "ISIS created [them] to terrorize women," Abu al-Hamza, a local, media activist, said in an interview with Syria Deeply.

ISIS's use of women is part of a rising trend of jihadist women claiming roles in violent Islamic extremist groups. "There is a process of female emancipation taking place in the jihadi movement, albeit a very limited (and morbid) one," Thomas Hegghammer, an expert on violent Islamism at the Norwegian Defence Research Establishment, told The Atlantic. "Many of them are eager to portray themselves as strong women and often make fun of the Western stereotype of ‘the oppressed Muslim woman.'"

ISIS is dedicated to oppressing women, and uses rape as a weapon to terrify the population into submission in territory it controls. Somehow, perversely, it has managed to enlist large numbers of women to help in that awful effort.

http://www.vox.com/cards/isis-myths-iraq/isis-female-soldiers
  • Options
    This is too long to paste, but I hope people will take the time to read it. Quality analysis here.

Note the claim that the US is training Syrian rebels to fight the IS....with the intent of turning them on Assad...
    Regime change can then be celebrated as an arab initiative despite the US being behind it.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-islamic-state-and-obamas-diabolical-hidden-agenda-iraq-syria-and-superpower-prerogatives/5403648
  • Options
    Welcome to conventional warfare, ISIS.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Has anyone heard anything about the men that were beheaded and why they were acting so calm and why they said what they said before their executions? I was just thinking what I would be doing or thinking, and found their behaviors to be odd. But it's hard to say how anyone would be acting in their positions I suppose.

Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options

Has anyone heard anything about the men that were beheaded and why they were acting so calm and why they said what they said before their executions? I was just thinking what I would be doing or thinking, and found their behaviors to be odd. But it's hard to say how anyone would be acting in their positions I suppose.

Think you always hope you won't be killed so stay cool.
  • Options
    callen said:

Maybe they were drugged?
  • Options
    badbrains said:

callen said:

Maybe they were drugged?
    That is what I was thinking. I don't think for humane reason, but so they won't fight back. I think most people in that position would be struggling and biting so drugging makes sense.

But I'm not in the head chopping off business so who knows.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Jason P said:

badbrains said:

callen said:

Maybe they were drugged?
    That is what I was thinking. I don't think for humane reason, but so they won't fight back. I think most people in that position would be struggling and biting so drugging makes sense.

But I'm not in the head chopping off business so who knows.
    I was wondering that too. Maybe drugged...Also If those were things they were told to say or if they came up with that on their own. Since they all said nearly the same thing, I'm thinking they were told to say that stuff. But Im also not in the head chopping off business.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Must've been a helluva drug to keep him from reacting to having his throat cut, sans blood, six times before the clip ended (without showing the beheading).....yet allowed him to read his script from the teleprompter so clearly. There are other inconsistencies between this video and other jihadi vids released prior. Supposed video experts have examined the video and called it fake. Not to mention, if I recall correctly, that this video was 'found' by the same agency that found the fake bin laden videos, prior to it's release by the IS. Damn leaks.