Options

Police abuse

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457

It's funny how some here say " you would be ok with throwing this cops 10yr career down the drain " Last time I checked it was him who is an asshole if anybody is throwing their 10 yr career down the drain it's him not any one else but him .......

Great point Jose… But cops are above the law, dontcha know… They don't get fired for the same things that would get you or me fired...
    Exactly I work for prominent hospital you can bet the house that if I addressed a patient in that manner I'd be fired on the spot no ? Asked ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

It's funny how some here say " you would be ok with throwing this cops 10yr career down the drain " Last time I checked it was him who is an asshole if anybody is throwing their 10 yr career down the drain it's him not any one else but him .......

Great point Jose… But cops are above the law, dontcha know… They don't get fired for the same things that would get you or me fired...
    They do different things than us though so that's not exactly a fair thing to say.

I see lots of poorly performing people in every occupation that do not get fired. If we are going to raise the bar, then let's do it for everybody. No more logging into PJ.com slow times at work- let's find some pencils to sharpen or a counter to wipe.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

They do different things than us though so that's not exactly a fair thing to say.

I see lots of poorly performing people in every occupation that do not get fired. If we are going to raise the bar, then let's do it for everybody. No more logging into PJ.com slow times at work- let's find some pencils to sharpen or a counter to wipe.
    No they should be held to a higher standard in every aspect of maintaining the law not above the law ....
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

No they should be held to a higher standard in every aspect of maintaining the law not above the law ....
    I agree, Cops are held to a higher standard and are All knowing in every aspect of the Law. And if they make a mistake in any aspect they should fired.
    Lay off the pipe Brah
  • Options
    muskydan said:

I agree, Cops are held to a higher standard and are All knowing in every aspect of the Law. And if they make a mistake in any aspect they should fired.
    Lay off the pipe Brah
    Nah haven't smoked in a month hey what ever suits your badge as long as cops get away with abusing the public there will always be mistrust between us & you ....thank god for cell phones other wise the prick cop in the video would still be out there acting like a dick .....
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7010540

More people who won't be trusting the police anytime soon.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Don't these cops realize that most of population has cell phones with video capacity talk about dumb asses ....the proof is in the pudding ....
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

rgambs said:

Don't these cops realize that most of population has cell phones with video capacity talk about dumb asses ....the proof is in the pudding ....
    In the culture.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312
    edited April 2015
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    That's a crazy video. Why were the other people just standing there watching this? Let anyone treat my wife like that and there would be more than one person getting hit.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Disturbing to say the least. Lady's yelling out she's pregnant and asshole hits her? Wow, YA, no police problem in the states.
  • Options
    That's right, according to many here, there is no police problem in the U.S.
  • Options

That's right, according to many here, there is no police problem in the U.S.

Who said that?
  • Options
    Hugh, for one.
  • Options

Hugh, for one.

I must have missed that post.
  • Options
    You must have lost all recollection of the Wisconsin thread.
  • Options

You must have lost all recollection of the Wisconsin thread.

The thread I started? What I remember about that thread is that I asked what happened in Wisconsin. And if I remember correctly, somebody assaulted a cop and got shot. Nobody gave me a different account t of what happened.
  • Options
    Holy fuck did any see the video of cop shooting man in back in South Carolina I'm on my phone I'm watching the news now the video is disgusting , this cop is being charged with murder ....
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Holy fuck did any see the video of cop shooting man in back in South Carolina I'm on my phone I'm watching the news now the video is disgusting , this cop is being charged with murder ....

Yup. No getting around that. Fired 8 shots at a man who was running in the opposite direction.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Wow - broken taillight led to that? Jesus.
  • Options

Was that in North charleston? I heard about a cop shooting a guy there but they didn't release any deatils.
  • Options

Yup. No getting around that. Fired 8 shots at a man who was running in the opposite direction.
    Did you see it he walks over to the body and drops the taser by the dead guy unfucking real , this cop should spend the rest of his life in jail ....
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Was that in North charleston? I heard about a cop shooting a guy there but they didn't release any deatils.
    It appears so...this is the latest I've read (no video).

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/white-s-carolina-police-officer-faces-murder-charge-over-shooting-of-black-man/ar-AAayPPJ
  • Options
    hedonist said:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/white-s-carolina-police-officer-faces-murder-charge-over-shooting-of-black-man/ar-AAayPPJ
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/04/07/south-carolina-police-officer-will-be-charged-with-murder-after-shooting/
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    edited April 2015
    That video i just saw was disgusting. That cop should fry not only for killing that man but for throwing an object at the crime scene. He's fucked. That video is his end.
  • Options

Yea, that was in North Charleston. And that guy needs to spend a long time in jail. Initial reports were that the guy was I an active struggle. Obviously that isn't true. Not only shooting a guy in the back, but planting something next to his cuffed, dead body to start on his cover story.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Looks like cold blooded murder.He should be held accountable and this qualifies as murder one.
    Note- each incident should be judged on its own merrit.This is a horrible piece of police work.Im sure Dan is even on board with me on this.This clown is a shame to his dept.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Oh there def is a video just saw it three to four times on MSNBC its brutal ...
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Yeah it's disgusting I'd like to believe all good cops will be disgusted with this case ....I can't imagine how that would affect me if that was my brother or father or uncle or grandfather or husband to see him gunned down like this ....
    Post edited by josevolution on
This discussion has been closed.