Options

Poland shall not be forgotten or official 13th June Chorzow/Katowice show thread

Comments

• Options
    mole1985 wrote:
    Yo, i ordered my Katowice tickets last night and i got an email saying ten club has recieved my order and that i will get another email when my order is processed. I haven't recieved the process email but the transaction is on my ten club profile. Does this mean i defo got the tix or only when i get the process email.

Thanks a jillion

Dave

If they are in your profile, then you got them. I shouldn't have waited until this morning. Out of Stock
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Cheers fella
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    deadeedeadee Posts: 11
    does anybode have a spare 10c ticket for this show?

just send a PM
    thanks
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,571
    Hi.

I need a spare ten club ticket for this show. Does anyone have one for me to buy?

Niko
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    much love for poland, i will be at the show...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    magdylmagdyl Posts: 86
    i know because i sent off the reservation form and they mailed me back offering alternatives, all of which were like double the price!!!!

this happened to me too. but i think there are lot of other hostels, hotels etc. i will ask my dad - he speaks polish very well, maybe he has some contacts or can call the reservation service and ask for a good alternative
  • Options
    I actually rang the stadium hotel last night, good english :) But yeah sold out those nights. They recommended the Skaut hotel in Chorzow? It's really close to them apparently, & that's what I want. Made a reservation last night but I'm not sure the lady understood me completely!
  • Options
    Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    I actually rang the stadium hotel last night, good english :) But yeah sold out those nights. They recommended the Skaut hotel in Chorzow? It's really close to them apparently, & that's what I want. Made a reservation last night but I'm not sure the lady understood me completely!

after all the mither of trying to get wembley tix last night i just cant be arsed looking for hotels, although i REALLY should make the effort or i will be stuck somewhere miles away!!!!

does anybody know of anyone with a spare ten club ticket for poland, my friend tried to buy a normal ticket off a site but it said he needs to send his money by post in 2 days or they will cancel his order, WTF??????

please PM me if you can help, thanks very much
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    did they not even just have the 12th at the stadium hotel? i guess not or you would have gotten it wouldnt you?
  • Options
    Well I asked for the 12th & the 13th. The 13th would be the most important for me, but they said they had neither :( Do you want me to let you know how I get on booking this other hotel?
  • Options
    Well I asked for the 12th & the 13th. The 13th would be the most important for me, but they said they had neither :( Do you want me to let you know how I get on booking this other hotel?

yeah if you dont mind that would be nice, thanks.

i only really need the 12th cos my flight is on the 14th at 6am or something so its a waste of time paying for another night aint it?
  • Options
    karolakarola Posts: 39
    my friend tried to buy a normal ticket off a site but it said he needs to send his money by post in 2 days or they will cancel his order, WTF??????

which site did he try? I bought mine through livenation.pl and paid by a bank transfer - I do not recommend them though, the service sucks, I can't get any info out of them, the lady who answers the phone is plain rude, my e-mail went unanswered and still no sight of my tickets... needless to say I'm furious at them.
    so I'd recommend http://www.ticketpro.pl - you can pay with your credit card there + in case of seating choose exactly the places you want. wish I had known it earlier :(
    1996: warsaw; 1998: kansas city; 2000: katowice x 2
    2006: bologna, verona, torino, prague, vienna
    2007: chorzow
  • Options
    JOHNLFCJOHNLFC Posts: 19
    yeah i reserved a ticket with livenation.pl but now ive bought one with ticketpro
  • Options
    hey laura jayne can u let me know also about hotel booking
  • Options
    i will be staying in munich on the 12th then flying in the morning to katowice
    then on the 14th back to manchester, then by train to london and back to liverpool then i will fly to dusseldorf from manchester then on to copenhagen then back to good old england after the best time of my life
  • Options
    JOHNLFC wrote:
    then on the 14th back to manchester, then by train to london and back to liverpool then i will fly to dusseldorf from manchester then on to copenhagen then back to good old england after the best time of my life
    what airline are you flying from munich to katowice and what kind of fares do they offer? Thanks!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    JOHNLFC wrote:
    hey laura jayne can u let me know also about hotel booking

No problem x
  • Options
    what airline are you flying from munich to katowice and what kind of fares do they offer? Thanks!
    there is a flight from munich to krakow/balice (60 km from katowice) 13.06 in the morning at a reasonable price but the condition is that you buy a return ticket (krakow->munich->krakow). it costs 700 pln which is roughly 175 euro.
    a one way ticket from munich to krakow is much more expensive (4000 pln = 1000 euro).
  • Options
    magdylmagdyl Posts: 86

Called skaut hotel today and booked a room from 12-14th! Thanks for the hint!
  • Options
    JOHNLFC wrote:

have you already booked all ya flights then cos wizz air go from katowice to liverpool on 14th at 6am, but then again your probably not going home are ya? im just being too nosey/helpful for my own good here i think!
  • Options
    magdyl wrote:
    Called skaut hotel today and booked a room from 12-14th! Thanks for the hint!

Haha no probs. I just rang to confirm my reservation & I think it's there, but I want some sort of confirmation! Do you have an e-mail/web address for them? PM me, thanks :D
  • Options
    have you already booked all ya flights then cos wizz air go from katowice to liverpool on 14th at 6am, but then again your probably not going home are ya? im just being too nosey/helpful for my own good here i think!

Are you booking through Wizz? I think I will.

Ooh, double postage
  • Options
    will look in to that having problems with munich to poland though getting to stadium in poland early enough
  • Options
    Laura Jayne i am thinking of leaving munich now and just going from liverpool to poland and back and then on to london. especially if the rumours about scotland and ireland gigs are true. if i do that i will be booking with wizz
  • Options
    defo booking with wizz now, probably staying in katowice on 12th and then maybe goto airport after gig and just hang out and wait for 6am flight
  • Options
    JOHNLFC wrote:
    defo booking with wizz now, probably staying in katowice on 12th and then maybe goto airport after gig and just hang out and wait for 6am flight

Think i'll fly in on the 12th to Krackow, spend the night partying there, get the train to Katowice on the 13th for the gig and then head straight to the airport for the 6am flight. See you there.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    mole1985 wrote:
    Think i'll fly in on the 12th to Krackow, spend the night partying there, get the train to Katowice on the 13th for the gig and then head straight to the airport for the 6am flight. See you there.

have you booked liverpool to katowice return

depart liverpool on 12th

depart katowice on 14th 6.00am

i assume after arrival on 12th u r travelling to krakow and staying there then train back 2 katowice for gig then airport for 6

i think i will do that sounds good
  • Options
    JOHNLFC wrote:
    have you booked liverpool to katowice return

depart liverpool on 12th

depart katowice on 14th 6.00am

i assume after arrival on 12th u r travelling to krakow and staying there then train back 2 katowice for gig then airport for 6

i think i will do that sounds good

Yeah people have said Krackow is more interesting and has a better night life so i will stay there and then travel to Katowice the next day.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    have you booked hotel yet

i will probably stay here

http://www.ibishotel.com/ibis/fichehotel/gb/ibi/3710/fiche_hotel.shtml
  • Options
    JOHNLFC wrote:
    have you booked hotel yet