10c / Pearl Jam should be ashamed for not being honest about Petty shows

Comments

• brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    so how was tom? by the way, tom said in the rolling stone, pj doesn't need to be opening for us.......and he's right. but that's exactly what they're doing.
  • kramerica4kramerica4 Posts: 284
    first of all let me say i think you guys are lucky to see petty and pearl jam at one show!
    my problem is the way the tenclub has handled these pj/petty concerts.
    why not tell the fans the truth about the length of the show and that pj is only the opening act? for me it's like 'let's sell the tickets first (=make money) and then let the fans know what's going on piece by piece'. wtf is going on with the 10-club this year?????? their way of informing the fans is horrible; and it's the same in the us, in europe and in australia. i really can not understand their way of comunicating with the fans at all.
    and it's not only the concert disaster.
    what's up with the vinyl release of the new album?
    even if they don't have a date yet a word about their plans would be helpful.
    i hope they'll change their way of comunicating with the loyal fanbase.
  • MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    glad i didnt travel out to the excel double header...reason for not going...ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS PJ WOULD BE PLAYING A SHORTENED SET...if you thought otherwise, its your own fault.

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    im glad i didnt spend 200 dollars to see pj and tom petty. the set was incredibly short and tom is too old...
  • momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    First of all, I'd like to see some evidence supporting the contention that PJ was EVER meant to be the headliner at any of these 6 shows. As far back as I can remember the 10C spelled out in PLAIN ENGLISH that PJ would be on first and THEN Tom Petty.

Second, I love that people are using THIS THREAD to reiterate the tired, beaten dead and buried "Please Play the South" bitchfest. Give it a break, will ya? They're not coming there, not in '06 at least, no matter how you beg and cry.

And third, and perhaps most amusing, are the people who actually LEFT after Pearl Jam, lest their fragile ears be subjected to good music by *gasp* another artist? I don't feel sorry for any of you, not one bit. You are the LUCKY ones, you get to see not one but TWO great American rock bands. And yet you are so self-absorbed that you think somehow Pearl Jam owes you something they didn't deliver on, so you walk away from half the fucking show. It's priceless.

From what I have heard from numerous places...people that went to Bonnaroo, last week here in Boston, that the Tom Petty show was just about fucking awesome and they were just so blown away with how incredible he sounded and how awesome the show was from start to finish. I think it's a great match up and I agree 2 of the greatest American Rock and Rollers one the same stage. I think I would die. But that's just me, I love a good time.

To be so closed minded about any concert is really surprising to me. My example is I have never liked George Thorogood. My roommates at the time did not a license but wanted to see him badly. They bought me a ticket so I could drive them. I ended having a great time and George fucking rocked! In the end I am glad that I got a chance to see him. I have seen Tom Petty during the Full Moon Fever Tour and he was pretty fucking great. A true American great, a treasure.

You missed a great concert by being blind to other forms of music. You blew a chance to see him probably in his last "major" tour. Sucks to be you.

I think you all knew what the deal was even if Ten Club wasn't being "honest". They don't owe you any answers at all. PERIOD! I never get any information from any other band like I do from Pearl Jam. WTF people, you all sound like a bunch of bitches complaining about just about anything you can complain about. Spoiled Rotten Bitches.

Like c'mon, all of a sudden since it's Pearl Jam, a duel concert is now 90% PJ and 10% the other band. They try to get it to be 50-50 at best but sometimes it's 60-40.
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • markinsandmarkinsand Posts: 184
    If the bootlegs are 2 for 1 because of short sets why wasn't the ticket price??????????????

Both bands can set their ticket value and add them together to get the price...

We paid a ticket vaule to see PJ for 2.5 hours because tix weren't cheaper, however the set was shorter, a lot shorter. I'd be fine with getting 100 min, not 80?!

I for one am not complaining about how long they played, just the way it was dealt with. Be honest up front.
    momofglynn wrote:
    They don't owe you any answers at all. PERIOD! I never get any information from any other band like I do from Pearl Jam.

good point, the PJ fan club is amazing...however as a consumer I'd expect a vendor i'm purchasing goods from to tell me exactly what I'm getting, especially when for the same price those goods result in 2.5 hour shows, for the price of the tickets should be something in that neighborhood, it wasn't even close.

pearl jam as a band and fanclub have set the tone that you will be informed & get special treatment, an informed consumer will research this and heck isn't that way a lot of us are fans? Pearl jam provides EXCELLENT service and it's what I've come to expect. That's how successful companies work. The co. I work for provides excellent service and quality, but you pay a premium price, we can't deliver all 3, no one can. If we don't deliver on excellent serivce and quality our clients call us out onto the carpet and we make it better. Pearl Jam offers excellent service and quality as well, prices are high, not the highest but to be in the fanclub, buy the tickets, buy the boots (wasn't a 2 disc loseless bootleg in the stores only $12, now a FLAC download is $15, shouldn't it be more economical and cheaper to produce the FLAC download?), it's pricey, but I expect excellent service and quality. We get different sets, we get bootlegs, we get special ticket deals, we are kept in the loop so we purchase from Pearl Jam. I like Weezer, I have their albums, a handful of bootlegs, when I go to see Weezer I expect an 80 minute , no nonesense set, I know what I'm getting. Pearl Jam has spoiled us. Obviously I can stop supporting them, which I won't but in a democracy I can still put in my 2 cents when I think I was let down.

For everyone who just "knew" it'd be 80 minutes sets, good for you, you are a smart consumer, I'm just average and need it to be spelled out for me, and when I come to expect that from something and then one day I don't get that, yes I'll be concerned. Pearl Jam is a business, they happen to be in the arts & entertainment industry but it's still a business.

I didn't expect a 2 hour set but I didn't expect just over an hour either...
  • tonyfrotonyfro Posts: 4
    1. Awesome seats, 6th row center.
    2. Awesome music from PJ.
    3. Set too short. Yes, I knew it wouldn't be 140 minutes with two encores, etc. It would have been nice though after the set that they did play to come out and rip Yellow Ledbetter or Porch or Black or maybe even a 2 song encore. Also, I personally don't like Sleight of Hand in concert mode, I think if they're keeping it short, then keep it rockin!
    4. AN HOUR TO CHANGE SETS!!!! They looked like they were done in about 30 minutes, but an hour between sets. Major buzz kill.
    5. I know Petty fans are probably, on average, a little older than PJ fans, but the "excitement level" was much lower. I know you don't jump around to American Girl like Animal, but there was a lot of standing around during the second half. My father-in-law is an anesthesiologist and had to work this morning, so we left just before 11, didn't catch the end, but I wasn't impressed with Tom Petty.

Just my two cents.

TF
    8 times
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Maybe PJ should play "Stage B" at 2pm for four hours. Would you have liked that? People whine about anything and everything on here.
    You've changed your place in this world!
    even flow? wrote:
    Maybe PJ should play "Stage B" at 2pm for four hours. Would you have liked that? People whine about anything and everything on here.

read my posts... not my point....
  • Let's see how this plays out on Minn night 2, Summerfest & Denver before we all have heart attacks about the set list, time of set, set change time, etc. We don't even know... maybe tonight PJ gets the extra half hour or the set change is only a half hour or they'll do a couple songs together.

It's the first night of an experiment as Ed supposedly said... Come on people, you should consider yourself lucky to even be at a show where two icon bands are performing! You are paying a lessor price to see them both that would be paid to see the Stones, Bon Jovi or U2 by themselves. I mean think about the current concert ticket price landscape!

Plus, you could have tried to buy cheaper non-10C seats if you had doubts about how much you wanted to pay to see this show.

Like him or not, I would rather see Petty in the flesh live at least once in my life for all that he has given to music.

I, for one, am pumped for Summerfest. If the length is the same, fine. I look at it as a historic day to see these two bands on the same bill. Hell, I'm turning it into one of the greatest days of my life by seeing the Cubs/Sox game at Wrigley's bleachers earlier in the day before the show.

I will remain positive in this thread because I believe we are already spoiled.... just my .02
    192xxx
    6/26+27/98, 10/8/00 (IB), 6/21/03, 9/3+4/11 (PJ20) - East Troy
    6/29/98, 10/9/00, 6/18/03, 5/16+17/06, 8/23+24/09, 8/20+22/16, 8/18+20/18, 8/29+31/24 - Chicago
    6/6/03 - Las Vegas
    10/5/04, 9/18/22 - St. Louis
    6/29/06, 10/20/14 - Milwaukee
    11/19/13 - Phoenix
    4/26/16 - Lexington

Let's see how this plays out on Minn night 2, Summerfest & Denver before we all have heart attacks about the set list, time of set, set change time, etc. We don't even know... maybe tonight PJ gets the extra half hour or the set change is only a half hour or they'll do a couple songs together.

It's the first night of an experiment as Ed supposedly said... Come on people, you should consider yourself lucky to even be at a show where two icon bands are performing! You are paying a lessor price to see them both that would be paid to see the Stones, Bon Jovi or U2 by themselves. I mean think about the current concert ticket price landscape!

Plus, you could have tried to buy cheaper non-10C seats if you had doubts about how much you wanted to pay to see this show.

Like him or not, I would rather see Petty in the flesh live at least once in my life for all that he has given to music.

I, for one, am pumped for Summerfest. If the length is the same, fine. I look at it as a historic day to see these two bands on the same bill. Hell, I'm turning it into one of the greatest days of my life by seeing the Cubs/Sox game at Wrigley's bleachers earlier in the day before the show.

I will remain positive in this thread because I believe we are already spoiled.... just my .02

Great , positive post, thanks! I need it!

I hope the experiment is so they can scour the board here and look at the feedback, then I'd be proud.
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    They said repeatedly, full sets, and as others have mentioned we never received responses on clarifying what that means. The same no response in regards to ten club ticket window people taking bribes to give better seats.

How the hell are we supposed to know a full set means no encores etc unless they tell us or respond to us?

I think is is BULL SHIT we payed twice as much for 3/4 the show and were led on to think it'd be a full show. Co headlining or not it is pretty silly for the people in charge to word things so confusingly and never offer clarification when requested.

Not to mention our seast are watered down with petty fan club members too. So in essence we pay 2X, get 3/4 and sit 2X farther away. What does that equal??? 3 total hours of Pearl Jam for the price of 6. Oh wait we get a free cd or down load, or in otherwords nothing extra! WooHOO

BAD JOB Ten Club
    troll go away, you are a waste of space and have no gripe, if you want to meet i can explain it to you point by point
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • DEEPDEEP Posts: 274
    Gators76 wrote:
    18 songs is a full set for %99.9 other bands. How can someone expect 2 hours and 25-30 songs for an OPENING or CO headlining act.

I would be pissed if this were the only show I was going to see. But its not like each act is going to play 2 hours. It sucks for the people that this is the only show they will get to.
    At least you greedy, whine-ass people get to go to A show, cut em some slack and stop bitchin
  • Seeing Tom Petty would be great though. I like that PJ are coming out for some of the legends of rock. PJ have been the NEW legends of rock for some time. In 20 years from now, everyone will have their PJ stories-- all the other bands won't mean shit.

I want PJ to stay around forever! I don't care if they become OLD ASS BASTICHES rocking it out, as long as they keep rocking it out!
    i am jack's ukulele

petty didnt go on untill about 10 o r so and played just about untill 1145.

pearl jam went on at 730 on the dot and played for damn near 90 minutes.
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    Faceless Man has valid points. I did research and here are the facts:

1. At the time tickets went on sale, it was advertised as Pearl Jam and Tom Petty.

2. Despite what some people had posted, there was no indication as to who would take the stage first.

3. There were no articles from outside the PJ or Petty organization indicating who would take the stage first at the time tickets were on sale.

4. Several people inquired by e-mail with 10c as to whether PJ's set would be a full set. 10c's responses, which people posted in this board, were that PJ's set would be a full set.

5. Long after the ticket sale was over, Jeff Ament said in an interview that the PJ set would be 90 minutes.

6. Again, long after the ticket sale, articles indicated that PJ would take the stage 1st.

These were just facts and I am not making an opinion. OK now here is my opinion based on "what if this happened to me" given that I like Petty but not enough to actually go and spend a lot on a concert of his, and that I am a very big PJ fan:

My feeling would be disappointment knowing that PJ is noted for their impressive, long shows. Many have stated they sell out venues despite modest record sales. They are a touring band. Anything could happen. So they set up this colossal tour after releasing the best album in years. They are pumped and you can see rarities like Leash, Hard To Imagine, Rats, etc., being played. Tour is underway and the great shows verify out, people come back raving. Then one goes to a PJ/Petty show (no other option unless you buy airplane tickets and chase the band around and lets face it, very few people do this) and it is clearly the case where PJ is just the opening act. Plays 80mins with no encore. And one of the songs is a cover. How would I feel? I would feel like I planned a trip on a cruise ship, on a cruise line that everybody says is the best, and there was a bacteria outbreak and everybody got sick, and the ship had to return to port early, and everybody got a refund. I'd be saying, "why me?". Again, like it's raining vaginas and for some reason, I get hit in the head by a penis. Why me? Why did this happen in my city? That's honestly what I'd be feeling. I just want a normal concert. 2 to 2 1/2 hours. I'm not demanding George 2005 or St College 2003. I think Pearl Jam is too big and too good to be opening for someone else.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • LifeWasted21LifeWasted21 Posts: 149
    Faceless Man has valid points. I did research and here are the facts:

1. At the time tickets went on sale, it was advertised as Pearl Jam and Tom Petty.

2. Despite what some people had posted, there was no indication as to who would take the stage first.

3. There were no articles from outside the PJ or Petty organization indicating who would take the stage first at the time tickets were on sale.

4. Several people inquired by e-mail with 10c as to whether PJ's set would be a full set. 10c's responses, which people posted in this board, were that PJ's set would be a full set.

5. Long after the ticket sale was over, Jeff Ament said in an interview that the PJ set would be 90 minutes.

6. Again, long after the ticket sale, articles indicated that PJ would take the stage 1st.

These were just facts and I am not making an opinion. OK now here is my opinion based on "what if this happened to me" given that I like Petty but not enough to actually go and spend a lot on a concert of his, and that I am a very big PJ fan:

My feeling would be disappointment knowing that PJ is noted for their impressive, long shows. Many have stated they sell out venues despite modest record sales. They are a touring band. Anything could happen. So they set up this colossal tour after releasing the best album in years. They are pumped and you can see rarities like Leash, Hard To Imagine, Rats, etc., being played. Tour is underway and the great shows verify out, people come back raving. Then one goes to a PJ/Petty show (no other option unless you buy airplane tickets and chase the band around and lets face it, very few people do this) and it is clearly the case where PJ is just the opening act. Plays 80mins with no encore. And one of the songs is a cover. How would I feel? I would feel like I planned a trip on a cruise ship, on a cruise line that everybody says is the best, and there was a bacteria outbreak and everybody got sick, and the ship had to return to port early, and everybody got a refund. I'd be saying, "why me?". Again, like it's raining vaginas and for some reason, I get hit in the head by a penis. Why me? Why did this happen in my city? That's honestly what I'd be feeling. I just want a normal concert. 2 to 2 1/2 hours. I'm not demanding George 2005 or St College 2003. I think Pearl Jam is too big and too good to be opening for someone else.

ament said 90 minutes, 10 club said full set. a set are all the songs prior to encore. pearl jam played one set, it was about 85 minutes. What the fuck is the big deal here?

and every article i read this was tom pettys show, tour, and these were the badns opening for him. no confusion here. People just read and hear what they want to hear, then bitch afterwards.

• These were just facts and I am not making an opinion. OK now here is my opinion based on "what if this happened to me" given that I like Petty but not enough to actually go and spend a lot on a concert of his, and that I am a very big PJ fan:

again, i call bullshit. first of all, if you have all of this evidence gathered from research, then POST IT. don't just say he has valid points. because i'm pretty sure we knew before tickets went on sale that (a) pearl jam was going to be on FIRST and (b) they were going to play around an hour and a half.

to say they didn't hold up their end of the deal because they played 80 minutes instead of 90 is splitting hairs. whoopdee-freakin'-doo, you missed out on one or two songs. and all you whining moaners out there know i'm right when i say that if they HAD played 90 minutes, you'd have been screaming for 100.

again, maybe you're right. maybe they pulled the wool over your eyes. but don't just say it. PROVE IT!
    07/21/92 - Thunderbird Stadium (Lollapalooza)
    09/04/93 - BC Place Stadium
    07/19/98 - Pacific Coliseum
    11/05/00 - Key Arena
    05/30/03 - GM Place
    09/02/05 - GM Place
    09/04/05 - Pengrowth Saddledome
    09/05/05 - Rexall Place
    09/07/05 - Civic Union Centre
    07/22/06 - The Gorge
    07/23/06 - The Gorge
    ament said 90 minutes, 10 club said full set. a set are all the songs prior to encore. pearl jam played one set, it was about 85 minutes. What the fuck is the big deal here?

and every article i read this was tom pettys show, tour, and these were the badns opening for him. no confusion here. People just read and hear what they want to hear, then bitch afterwards.

All that stuff you said is true, with the fact that it was disclosed well after the ticket sale. I am not going to argue with you because people have different preferences and tolerate different things. I don't think I could have made "how I would feel" any clearer. I'm just glad that in LA, it appears like it will be an average show. Which will be great because an average PJ show is absolutely awesome. I'm glad it won't be one of those "special circumstances" like a combo with Petty or the Rolling Stones. Good God, having to endure having to see the Stones to get a glimpse of Pearl Jam. Ifr the ticket wasn't $40billion, I'd probably get up and leave.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
    again, i call bullshit. first of all, if you have all of this evidence gathered from research, then POST IT. don't just say he has valid points. because i'm pretty sure we knew before tickets went on sale that (a) pearl jam was going to be on FIRST and (b) they were going to play around an hour and a half.

to say they didn't hold up their end of the deal because they played 80 minutes instead of 90 is splitting hairs. whoopdee-freakin'-doo, you missed out on one or two songs. and all you whining moaners out there know i'm right when i say that if they HAD played 90 minutes, you'd have been screaming for 100.

again, maybe you're right. maybe they pulled the wool over your eyes. but don't just say it. PROVE IT!

I actually read all the articles I post, and am pretty well known on this board for being factual as I research things out. 80mins, 90mins, 100mins are very short for a PJ show. The 2003 average show was about 2 hrs and 15 minutes. That's 135 minutes. Also, Encore#2 is often where unusual things happen. So people, when they think of "A Pearl Jam Concert"... What comes to mind? 2 to 2 1/2 hour show. 2 multi-song encores. And the sense that when the encores are coming; be prepared for anything. OK- so with a 80/90/100 minute show and no encore, I feel like the guy in the back of the plane when the hostesses finally makes it to you and all that's left is the vegetarian onion souflet. Sort of a feeling like something is flashed at me but I cant experience the "full thing" that everybody raves about. Remember, these are my feelings about this situation. Again, to me PJ is too big and too good to be opening for others.
  • applenutapplenut Posts: 67
    You're all a bunch of fucking idiots. No one made you pay to go, no one promised you anything.

A full set is a full set of music. Not fucking encores, not 2 hour sets. It's as if you guys have no common sense.

The funniest part is that Eddie and the band must read this shit, if they do, and find you all to be pathetic. You're all the type of people the band hate.

You don't have to go to every show. The band doesn't have to meet your every desire every night they play. They don't have to play the songs you want to hear. They don't have to play for 3 hours. You don't have to go!

What a bunch of whining losers.
    All that stuff you said is true, with the fact that it was disclosed well after the ticket sale. I am not going to argue with you because people have different preferences and tolerate different things. I don't think I could have made "how I would feel" any clearer. I'm just glad that in LA, it appears like it will be an average show. Which will be great because an average PJ show is absolutely awesome. I'm glad it won't be one of those "special circumstances" like a combo with Petty or the Rolling Stones. Good God, having to endure having to see the Stones to get a glimpse of Pearl Jam. Ifr the ticket wasn't $40billion, I'd probably get up and leave.

I think too many of you idiots simply ignored everyone who kept saying Pearl Jam would play first, they are an opener and nothing more, the set won't be longer than 90 mins, don't expect encores, etc.

It's not 10 club's and Pearl Jam's fault too many people ignore common sense and fact and always seem to have some sort of false sense of reality and hope.
    You are paying a lessor price to see them both that would be paid to see the Stones, Bon Jovi or U2 by themselves. I mean think about the current concert ticket price landscape!

That is not true.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    whaaa whaaa whaaa whaaa whaaa whaaa ,this board should be called whinee assholes board .
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • GeorgeinNYGeorgeinNY Posts: 113
    I could understand feeling a bit put off since you paid a 100 bucks and didnt get two full concerts- you got half a Pearl Jam show, and Tom Petty show which for many of us aint nothing special, you would have to PAY ME to go see Tom Petty again.

I think the tip off should have been the starting time, if it was 6:30 at least you could really expect 2 full shows.

Also not liking Tom Petty has nothing to do with his age, he just plain doesnt do it for a lot of people(bland uninteresting music?). Id rather see Phil Lesh and Friends any day of the week, and he is older than TP, but rocks/jams twice as good.
    you guys ar enuts. pearl jam played about 85 minutes, petty didnt play that much longer.

petty didnt go on untill about 10 o r so and played just about untill 1145.

pearl jam went on at 730 on the dot and played for damn near 90 minutes.

sounds like the set change of an hour took a lot of valuable time, that is too bad.
  • npaulnpaul Posts: 2
    The only thing that disappoints me is seeing that Pearl Jam didn't do an encore. One, two or five songs however it long may have been, it should have been fulfilled. Yes, they are limited on time with these Petty shows, but they have been advertised as a co-headliner. Consider it an unwritten rock n roll tradition that encores happen with headliners. To me PJ had simply been reduced to a featured opener with these shows. Much like them opening for the Stones.

PJ and Petty have quite a different fan base. While this lineup looks good on paper it just doesn't work, and it is compounded by the amount of money we all paid. Put it this way, there are enough fans for Petty and PJ to fill the arena for both nights. A fair solution would have been to swap set times one night to the next, or simply to change it all together and have a Pearl Jam show one night and a Petty show the next without the other act.
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    applenut wrote:
    You're all a bunch of fucking idiots. No one made you pay to go, no one promised you anything.

A full set is a full set of music. Not fucking encores, not 2 hour sets. It's as if you guys have no common sense.

The funniest part is that Eddie and the band must read this shit, if they do, and find you all to be pathetic. You're all the type of people the band hate.

You don't have to go to every show. The band doesn't have to meet your every desire every night they play. They don't have to play the songs you want to hear. They don't have to play for 3 hours. You don't have to go!

What a bunch of whining losers.

I couldn't agree more, some of the Jamily are "Little bitches". Then they bitch about staying through a set of the Rolling Stones!!!!! The fucking Stones they are bitching about!!!!!! Jesus!!!!! PJ is my favorite band but I am totally ready for some PJ and Petty!!!! Petty is one the best rockers of all time!!!! Along with my favorite band, what's the problem???? Yeah us pEaRl jAm fans have it real rough in life don't we. We have seen 5 shows this year and still aren't happy, suck it up you spoiled little ass clowns!!!!!!
    applenut wrote:
    You're all a bunch of fucking idiots.

Great point!