Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    UKDave wrote:
    As I've got my lads with me I reckon it'll be BBQ only....
    I hope they won't be bored.... :o

This is bob Bob

This is bob too.... Bob too I hope he doesn't go in one of his moods when he's here!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Buru wrote:
    I have, he's the coolest guy ever :)

AHEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need a coffee!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    I hope they won't be bored.... :o

This is bob Bob

This is bob too.... Bob too I hope he doesn't go in one of his moods when he's here!

They'll be fine, plenty of people to talk to ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Irish Al wrote:

Al!!

How's the eyes fella?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:

I'll catch you with my death bag,
    You may think I've gone insane...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    I'll catch you with my death bag,
    You may think I've gone insane...
    I just knew that would wake you up! :D
    redrock wrote:
    I just knew that would wake you up! :D

:D:o

right, i'm off to have a sleep on the train home...
    night all.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Irish Al wrote:

ok, after you Al
    :D

PS. Dave/Pippa thanks - I'll check StayPoland.com
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Poor Al :D Of course you are the coolest guy ever ;)
    I feel so guilty. I've not had time to do the t-shirts that I said I would :( Sorry people
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Poor Al :D Of course you are the coolest guy ever ;)
    I feel so guilty. I've not had time to do the t-shirts that I said I would :( Sorry people

hey you! :)

been keeping busy then?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    eMMI wrote:
    hey you! :)

been keeping busy then?

Hey eMMI!

Yes very busy! I seem to have no life, it's all work, work and more bloody work! :rolleyes:

How's you?
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Hey eMMI!

Yes very busy! I seem to have no life, it's all work, work and more bloody work! :rolleyes:

How's you?

haha. pretty much the same for me. although I do only work on nights.. ah well, it's money for the tour anyway so I mustn't complain. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191

i know thats shiiiit but damn wish we had some work ! :o
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    VV - you better make the Sunday night out!!!!! I'll even buy you a drink!

ok maybe that was a rash decision... i'll let you sniff my pint froth :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Good morning everyone! Are some of you already thinking of packing?? :D

Rob... is today 'the day'?

So.. who's flying out tomorrow???
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning all :)

:eek: I'm seeing Pearl Jam a week today :eek:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Morning all..

Tomorrow Red. I'm not the slightest bit worried, should I be?

Still, I'm seeing PJ in THREE DAYS!!!!!!! :D:D
    Oh so sweet and innocent!! Girls... did you hear that? He's not worried....:rolleyes: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Right so need you to convince me it's a stupid idea to even contemplate when I got back from Poland (plane lands at 2) if everything is on time ... heading straight to Hyde Park (could be there by 4ish :confused: ) and buying an O2 Wireless ticket (they're not sold out at the mo so presume they will be selling them on the day) and a locker ticket to drop my bag off ... top three main stage are Modest Mouse then QOTSA then The White Stripes :o

I mean I HAVE booked the day off work .... BUT i'm skint ...

Rob ... it'll be fine ... maybe
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Chime wrote:
    Morning all :)

:eek: I'm seeing Pearl Jam a week today :eek:

so am i :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Morning all..

Still, I'm seeing PJ in THREE DAYS!!!!!!! :D:D

it'll be excuciating agony.. and i've had a kidney stone... i know what agony is :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Chime wrote:
    Right so need you convince me it's a stupid idea to even contemplate when I got back from Poland (plane lands at 2) if everything is on time ... heading straight to Hyde Park (could be there by 4ish :confused: ) and buying an O2 Wireless ticket (they're not sold out at the mo so presume they will be selling them on the day) and a locker ticket to drop my bag off ... top three main stage are Modest Mouse then QOTSA then The White Stripes :o

its the White Stripes.. do it!!! ;)
    Go on Pippa.... you know you want to do it!

BTW.... ANYONE HERE USE FIREFOX? Can you help? Is there anyway I can get the main toolbar on the top (the one with File Edit History Bookmarks, etc) to hide itself. Like on IE, I can hide it and it will come up if I press the Alt key on any toolbar..... It's annoying me...
    Chime wrote:
    Right so need you to convince me it's a stupid idea to even contemplate when I got back from Poland (plane lands at 2) if everything is on time ... heading straight to Hyde Park (could be there by 4ish :confused: ) and buying an O2 Wireless ticket (they're not sold out at the mo so presume they will be selling them on the day) and a locker ticket to drop my bag off ... top three main stage are Modest Mouse then QOTSA then The White Stripes :o

I'm going to Wireless, straight from Poland too lol
    and i changed flights so i think I am flying in the same plane as you :D

It's not a stupid idea! Do it!! Come with me :D
    Chime wrote:

Its the white stripes.....don't do it :p

Dave the eyes are grand thanks, left one is perfecto but the right is still a bit hazy, feels like its never gonna get better but I trust them. I was speaking to one of the optomitrists yesterday asking when I could get back running and he said give it a couple of weeks, its not the running thats the problem its the sweat getting into your eyes, and then he said....but you could always wear a headband, I nearly crashed the car laughing....images of John McEnroe came flooding into my head!!

Buru....well done.....stoney thank you :D

Emmi hello darling, hope the new job is going well

V and red and dunk....I cannot wait to catch up with ya in a couple of weeks.....its only a couple of weeks......WOOHOO!!!

I hope everyone traveling to see the boys has a great time.

Don't know if you all saw that post about Jeff stealing some dudes ball but I think we need a big sign for the gig and hold it up in front of Jeff......[size=+5] "I'M IN PEARL JAM, BITCH" [/size]
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Don't know if you all saw that post about Jeff stealing some dudes ball

Yeah.. but do you think it's true?
    redrock wrote:
    Yeah.. but do you think it's true?

I don't care.... it hilarious :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Its the white stripes.....don't do it :p

Dave the eyes are grand thanks, left one is perfecto but the right is still a bit hazy, feels like its never gonna get better but I trust them. I was speaking to one of the optomitrists yesterday asking when I could get back running and he said give it a couple of weeks, its not the running thats the problem its the sweat getting into your eyes, and then he said....but you could always wear a headband, I nearly crashed the car laughing....images of John McEnroe came flooding into my head!!

Buru....well done.....stoney thank you :D

Emmi hello darling, hope the new job is going well

V and red and dunk....I cannot wait to catch up with ya in a couple of weeks.....its only a couple of weeks......WOOHOO!!!

I hope everyone traveling to see the boys has a great time.

Don't know if you all saw that post about Jeff stealing some dudes ball but I think we need a big sign for the gig and hold it up in front of Jeff......[size=+5] "I'M IN PEARL JAM, BITCH" [/size]

haha I had not heard of the theft story :D

Al, your right eye will get right soon, sometimes it takes longer (from what I have heard)
    does anyone have an account with demonoid and could send me an invite...

JRD 12 seeders for Storytellers there....
    Morning all..

just don't forget to dab on a bit of aftershave when it's been done, should help to soothe the skin. trust me, i'm a doctor...