Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    See... I'm a good lil' wife... I'm 'doing' father's day :D Obviously my place will be a bit of a more 'subdued' environment than at the pub with the irish and the scots drinking to oblivion!

our pre pre-meet-up is respectable!!!! its going to be all fancy with horses duvets, can o' peas and all that jazzamatrazz!!

the irish and scots dont do respectable garden bbq's it would seem ;) we dont get out much :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    the irish and scots dont do respectable garden bbq's it would seem ;) we dont get out much :D

Well.. I guess if there wasn't a kid or two around, mine would be that respectable either!

Hey Caz! Making an appearance? :D
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Hey Rita! :D

Making an appearance for what? On here, or at yours for the pre-meet bbq? ;)

Ooooh I just booked a minibreak in the Lake District for my birthday next month :) Woo hoo
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Hey Rita! :D

Making an appearance for what? On here, or at yours for the pre-meet bbq?

Ooooh I just booked a minibreak in the Lake District for my birthday next month Woo hoo

An appearance on the board! You are a bit scarce at the moment :D But if you want to make an appearance at the BBQ, you're welcome to!

Lake district is lovely.. another July baby :D

Hi everyone! :D
  • Hi everyone :) Just back from a bastard of a jog... cannae get my breath.

So...
    2 days till I get waxed
    3 days till I go to Spain
    4 days till I...

oh yes...

SEE PEARL JAM!!!! :D

*Waves to Caz*
    2 days till I get waxed
    4 days till I...

oh yes...

SEE PEARL JAM!!!! :D

Good to know that you are wanting to look your best for them just in case you get too hot and need to whip your t-shirt off. Us girls usually think about the legs and the armpits! :D
  • redrock wrote:
    Good to know that you are wanting to look your best for them just in case you get too hot and need to whip your t-shirt off. Us girls usually think about the legs and the armpits! :D
    Why do you think I wanted it done on Thurs?!

Outdoors... Blistering heat... People all around sweating and who knows what else...

But honestly, if I had won the bet I wouldn't have got it done. :o
    Why do you think I wanted it done on Thurs?!

Outdoors... Blistering heat... People all around sweating and who knows what else...

I guess you have no idea what your chest will look like the day after you have it done... first time waxing... :rolleyes:
  • given to flygiven to fly Posts: 654
    back, sack and crack robin?!

not long now people! i have 2 weeks of horribly dull work to get through... then pj! it's all very exciting.
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • back, sack and crack robin?!

not long now people! i have 2 weeks of horribly dull work to get through... then pj! it's all very exciting.
    Nah, that's alright as it is ;):D just the upper body :eek:
    pussy!
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    pussy!

i fucking knew he was a hermaphrodite!!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    i fucking knew he was a hermaphrodite!!!!!

well it was pretty fucking obvious, dunk!
    well it was pretty fucking obvious, dunk!

i know!!! when he asked me if i had a tampax AND a condom to spare i should have worked it out then...
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Mornin lovers :D

Well almost a week since the op, my left eye is perfect 20:20 but I have a slight scarring on my right eye that they tell me will clear up but my vision is a bit cloudy. I trust them but its a bit disconcerting when driving (I am officially ok to drive).

Red the bbq sounds cool, shame I won't be around to make it :(

How is everyone else....rob glad to see you've finally come clean about you sex organs ;)

Dunk I missed ya baby!

Funnily enough I haven't been getting excited about the gig...for some reason it seems so far away....give me a few days!

My little girl was properly sick for the first time over the weekend...daddy was puked on appox 4 times....mammy was puked on approx 0 times....hmmmm something not right. Its mad tho you feel like such a bad parent when its out of your control :(

:cool:

Missed everyone else by the way too!
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Well almost a week since the op, my left eye is perfect 20:20 but I have a slight scarring on my right eye that they tell me will clear up but my vision is a bit cloudy. I trust them but its a bit disconcerting when driving (I am officially ok to drive).

Hey Al! Well.. at least you will see half the gig...
    Irish Al wrote:

Fuck off then if my house is not good enough for you.... ;)
    Irish Al wrote:
    daddy was puked on appox 4 times....mammy was puked on approx 0 times....hmmmm something not right.
    Perfectly normal... little girls learn fast... :p Hope she's fully recovered! Kissies for baby Irish Al (that sounds wrong!)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    Mornin lovers

How is everyone else....rob glad to see you've finally come clean about you sex organs ;)

Dunk I missed ya baby!

Funnily enough I haven't been getting excited about the gig...for some reason it seems so far away....give me a few days!

My little girl was properly sick for the first time over the weekend...daddy was puked on appox 4 times....mammy was puked on approx 0 times....hmmmm something not right. Its mad tho you feel like such a bad parent when its out of your control :(

aww, poor darlings! you and sweet little A-M (being a little lazy with names today. :D)

I haven't been all that excited about the show yet either though.. must be cause I've got so many things to do still.
    Irish Al wrote:
    Missed everyone else by the way too!

nice save. :cool:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:

Ah who needs to be able to see with two eyes :confused: ... hope it gets back to better than normal soon :)

Afternoon all :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Ah who needs to be able to see with two eyes :confused: ...
    Almost spit my coffee out laughing..... devious sense of humour girl!

Hi Pippa! :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hi all :)

Al hope the other eye sorts itself out !

Red BBQ on the sunday would be ACE (must stay up wind!) then i can head to yours and stay put :D lazy I know ! :p

ok bye xxxxxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    Red BBQ on the sunday would be ACE (must stay up wind!) then i can head to yours and stay put :D lazy I know ! :p

Ah, but V.... still need to go out and meet the rest of the lot in London in the evening! :D
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Afternoon all ;)

BBQ? Did someone mention a BBQ?.... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    redrock wrote:
    Ah, but V.... still need to go out and meet the rest of the lot in London in the evening! :D

not sure if i can , we are so broke :( as will tomas be, i'm going to book trains (on cc) today what time is ur bbq and hope u dont mind over on hippie i invited Bob aka rock aka Who's pearl jam? :D oooooooOOOOoooo so excited to meet him :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    not sure if i can , we are so broke :( as will tomas be, i'm going to book trains (on cc) today what time is ur bbq and hope u dont mind over on hippie i invited Bob aka rock aka Who's pearl jam? :D oooooooOOOOoooo so excited to meet him :D

Haha! Well... I'm thinking sort of 1.30-2pm.. gives time to each and chill.. but V... we MUST go to the piss-up later. I'm broke too.. but we can nurse a beer or two for the evening! :D Is Bob vegetarian or anything?
    UKDave wrote:
    Afternoon all ;)

BBQ? Did someone mention a BBQ?.... :o

If you are at my place on Sunday.. but you're not :(
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    If you are at my place on Sunday.. but you're not :(

I could be... :rolleyes:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    I could be... :rolleyes:
    Well then be there.... (but I thought your sons were busy...)
    redrock wrote:
    Haha! Well... I'm thinking sort of 1.30-2pm.. gives time to each and chill.. but V... we MUST go to the piss-up later. I'm broke too.. but we can nurse a beer or two for the evening! :D Is Bob vegetarian or anything?

yeah pint of tap water between us . got somethings on ebay so might have a bit by then ! LOL

yes Bob is full veggie like me n pip ! (he's so lovely :o)

btw anyone need a tree surgeon????
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    but V... we MUST go to the piss-up later. I'm broke too.. but we can nurse a beer or two for the evening! :D

but don't forget that you owe me those two beers for the Iconoclasts download... :eek:

*blinks*

only joking! honest! ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?