Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    arrrrrr well we had a crazy night Herbie had croup couldnt breathe spent the night in A&E then 2am got a bed in the childrens warde ! oh what fun lol he is all fine though once its over it over just was scarey as hell to see him struggling for breath :(

bummer :(
    had an ambulance ride to hospital and spent a couple of hours in A&E with my li'l spud when he had croup once. it's horrible, but sounds a LOT worse than it actually is. at least that's what i kept telling myself at the time...

hum ho... just popped in after packing... can't stay away... saaaaaaaad :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dunkman wrote:
    London could be the greatest show of all time...

I know it's selfish of me to think this...but I hope London isn't gonna be the greatest show of all time. :(
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good Morning all! Happy trails to those travelling today :D

Awww Byrnzie... wish you could be here with us!
    redrock wrote:
    Awww Byrnzie... wish you could be here with us!

I'll be glued to the board as the set list appears. It's gonna be painful for me for sure. :rolleyes:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I know it's selfish of me to think this...but I hope London isn't gonna be the greatest show of all time. :(

it is selfish of you... and its selfish of me to hope that your nipples are ripped off by an octopus. :)

i've built a full size effigy of you to bring along anyway... leather jacket or tweed.. i cannae decide.. however i do know i'll burn aforementioned effigy outside the gig. ;)

EDIT: fucktanks... i'm not supposed to post in here :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    it is selfish of you... and its selfish of me to hope that your nipples are ripped off by an octopus. :)

i've built a full size effigy of you to bring along anyway... leather jacket or tweed.. i cannae decide.. however i do know i'll burn aforementioned effigy outside the gig. ;)

Leather jacket.. that's his gig gear... though tweed will be much easier to burn and cheaper...
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    jrd wrote:
    bummer
    had an ambulance ride to hospital and spent a couple of hours in A&E with my li'l spud when he had croup once. it's horrible, but sounds a LOT worse than it actually is. at least that's what i kept telling myself at the time...

hum ho... just popped in after packing... can't stay away... saaaaaaaad :o

yeah not nice. I was doing ok till the nurse said theres the panic button if u need it ummm why dont you hold it ready just incase :eek: they thought he might have "epyglotus...... something something" where ur dangerly bit swells up that is very bad if u get that but very rare, so yeah we were alllll fine :)

packing ? where are u off to or which shows :D ?
    my pack is stil only in list form but even swede arrives next wednesday i need to get cracking cos i wont get a thing done once he's here:)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    dunkman wrote:

Sounds like a waste of a leather jacket! :eek: Send it to me instead!
    dunkman wrote:

I wonder if you'll have to pay an extra train fare for this life-sized effigy? Maybe you'll get lucky and get a discount for a blind, deaf, and dumb, crippled Byrnzie?
    Morning all..

Tomorrow Red. I'm not the slightest bit worried, should I be?

Still, I'm seeing PJ in THREE DAYS!!!!!!! :D:D

Robin. I hear the ticket is spare. Dya wanna maybe pm Belfast1, or anyone else who you know is after one??
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    I'll be glued to the board as the set list appears. It's gonna be painful for me for sure. :rolleyes:
    London will be... especially if they open with Release or Long Road eh?

But if in the awful event that they open with Interfuckingstellar fucking overdrive I bet you'll be laughing into your Hite ;)

EDIT: Spare? Does Danmac not want it?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Robin. I hear the ticket is spare. Dya wanna maybe pm Belfast1, or anyone else who you know is after one??

Belfast1 already pm'd!!!
    redrock wrote:
    Belfast1 already pm'd!!!

O.k. Cool! Thanks.
    London will be... especially if they open with Release or Long Road eh?

But if in the awful event that they open with Interfuckingstellar fucking overdrive I bet you'll be laughing into your Hite ;)

EDIT: Spare? Does Danmac not want it?

He can't go now. Money issues - he has a new girlfriend. :rolleyes:

Edit: I will laugh if It's Interstellar overdrive. In fact I'll laugh so hard you'll probably hear me.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    helloooooooooooo :) what have i missed? In new job now and can only long in for a few minutes cos the girl training me is away at the moment.

So what's going on and what's all the plans for london?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    So what's going on and what's all the plans for london?

helllllllooooooooooooo!
    well, plans, we're all going to the pub 300 yards from the Arena and you're keeping our place at the front of the queue ;):D
    and right now, i really am going on holiday... see you on the 17th!
    goooooooooooodbyeeeeeeeeee........
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Dunk has abandoned the thread in favour of the London one ... although he had a slight brain fade this morning and posted in this thread :rolleyes:

Rita is having a bbq on sunday afternoon but apparently you Dunk etc are meeting for drinks and food in London so won't be there :(

Oh V *hugs* to Herb.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Mornin

V poor herb...hope he's fighting fit so I can kick his cheeky ass again soon ;)

Right eye is still not working right....fookin pain in the ass :mad:

I'm really starting to get excited now :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Mornin

V poor herb...hope he's fighting fit so I can kick his cheeky ass again soon ;)

I'm really starting to get excited now :D

does that mean u will look like a pirate :D or are u gonna wear a monical for the show ?
    sorry just cant help me self :o
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    does that mean u will look like a pirate :D or are u gonna wear a monical for the show ?

i know i'm not meant to be in here but thats some funny shit!!! :D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    V V wrote:

I know you can never help yourself when it comes to me :rolleyes: Typical woman ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:

Don't worry my left one has never worked right so between us we have a perfect pair ;)

Seriously hope it clears up soon ... I've never known any different but sure it must be a pain when you're not used to it :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    dunkman wrote:
    i know i'm not meant to be in here but thats some funny shit!!! :D:D

yeah u shouldnt and u forgot to look under V for me ! <<< how hard would it be and and and ............ how could u forget me :(
  • Right people... TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT.... TONIGHT'S THE NI-I-I-HGHT...

Who'd have thought a drunken bet of this caliber would have actually been forfeited?! Well, actually I'm kind of looking forward to it (:D) I mean, a very attractive young lady is going to make me take off my shirt, lay down and pour hot wax over me... I mean, who cares if it hurts? :D:D
    Right people... TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT.... TONIGHT'S THE NI-I-I-HGHT...

Who'd have thought a drunken bet of this caliber would have actually been forfeited?! Well, actually I'm kind of looking forward to it (:D) I mean, a very attractive young lady is going to make me take off my shirt, lay down and pour hot wax over me... I mean, who cares if it hurts? :D:D

Get you nuts sack too...go on..the ladies will love it ;)
    I need a coffee!
    rob its not heather doing it , is it ?
  • V V wrote:
    HahahaHAHA no, would've been funny though
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    I'm so bloody excited!! :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    I'm so bloody excited!! :D

what about :confused:
    I need a coffee!
  • given to flygiven to fly Posts: 654
    V V wrote:

i charge good money for that sort of thing!

good luck rob. i hope it hurts like hell ;)

going back to portsmouth for the weekend tomorrow. i can hardly contain my excitement.
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07