Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    btw anyone need a tree surgeon????
    I do! Can I pay him in beers and food? No cash :(
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    Well then be there.... (but I thought your sons were busy...)

Got the boys from Sunday now, as long as they don't have a festival that weekend... let me check tonight... you partying in the evening?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    jrd wrote:
    but don't forget that you owe me those two beers for the Iconoclasts download... :eek:

*blinks*

only joking! honest! ;)

I do, don't I?
    UKDave wrote:
    Got the boys from Sunday now, as long as they don't have a festival that weekend... let me check tonight... you partying in the evening?
    The plan is to go into london... but the boys...... we don't have to go.. we can drink beer and wine at my place (but will need you guys to bring a bottle then! :o) Let me know, so sleeping arrangements can be sorted...
    redrock wrote:
    The plan is to go into london... but the boys...... we don't have to go.. we can drink beer and wine at my place (but will need you guys to bring a bottle then! :o) Let me know, so sleeping arrangements can be sorted...

Don't change your plans on our behalf but if you were planning on BBQ + drinks at yours we could definitely do that... and bring a bottle or two... ;)

And you pre-empted my next question :cool:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    I do, don't I?

theoretically... but it's not as if i actually had to do very much :)
    can't have you beerless at the Sunday meet-up can we ? :eek:
    just let me know if you manage to track down a working download of the Storytellers thing, i haven't found it yet...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    just let me know if you manage to track down a working download of the Storytellers thing, i haven't found it yet...
    I haven't.. none being seeded it would seem.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    ... and I have at least one ... possible two packs of veggie sausages in the freezer that I had bought ready for bbq season that I can bring with me :cool:

am starting to feel the need to organise for Poland as I'm busy all weekend :o so seen as I can't do anything about tickets or checking I have hotel confirmations ... thought I'd check weather forecast .... warm (24ish) :) ... but showers :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    ... and I have at least one ... possible two packs of veggie sausages in the freezer that I had bought ready for bbq season :cool:

am starting to feel the need to organise for Poland as I'm busy all weekend :o so seen as I can't do anything about tickets or checking I have hotel confirmations ... thought I'd check weather forecast .... warm (24ish) :) ... but showers :(

Sounds pretty good, do you need me to forward any of the details or are you ok with them?

Still no kittens by the way, looks like vet was a week off... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Sounds pretty good, do you need me to forward any of the details or are you ok with them?

I trust that you will have hotel and ticket details with ya :cool: :D

So could have done with the week off being later :o
    I'm thinking if there is a little 'crew' at my place, I should give you each a paintbrush and paint and my house would be sorted in no time! :D

BTW.. I feel I need to repeat myself... If you are allergic to cats, my house is the wrong place to be..... I have 5 of them.
    Chime wrote:
    I trust that you will have hotel and ticket details with ya :cool: :D

So could have done with the week off being later :o

Yeah... will print off later today to make sure...

...and yes :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    hey, Red, Storytellers is being seeded at youkan at the moment... the link is on page 2 of the PJ DVDs...

just started to download but there's only one seeder and i'm only getting 12KB/s so don't think it's going to complete before i go on holiday on thursday... :(
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    hey, Red, Storytellers is being seeded at youkan at the moment... the link is on page 2 of the PJ DVDs...

just started to download but there's only one seeder and i'm only getting 12KB/s so don't think it's going to complete before i go on holiday on thursday... :(
    Thanks.. but that's one of those that will completely freeze my PC.... :( I'm sure Ed's got it.. will do a B&P
    redrock wrote:
    I'm thinking if there is a little 'crew' at my place, I should give you each a paintbrush and paint and my house would be sorted in no time! :D

Just let me know what you decide to do and we'll fit in around, if you guys are heading into London on Sunday we'll meet up Monday, if you're hanging around yours we'll bring a bottle etc...

Maybe a kitten if you're lucky... ;) oh hang on, they'll be too young... :rolleyes:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Dave... if you and the boys are available, make you way down here on Sunday..... Those that want to continue into central london can, those that are happy to chill at my place can as well..... I don't mind either way.

Yes... kittens too young... but bring pics so my daughter can ooohhh and aaahhhh at them! :D
    redrock wrote:
    Dave... if you and the boys are available, make you way down here on Sunday..... Those that want to continue into central london can, those that are happy to chill at my place can as well..... I don't mind either way.

Yes... kittens too young... but bring pics so my daughter can ooohhh and aaahhhh at them! :D

Sounds perfect ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    not sure if i can , we are so broke :( as will tomas be, i'm going to book trains (on cc) today what time is ur bbq and hope u dont mind over on hippie i invited Bob aka rock aka Who's pearl jam? :D oooooooOOOOoooo so excited to meet him :D

Cool! I was going to ask Red if we could invite him over :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    UKDave wrote:

Pippa, Dave

I made an online reservation (using their form) at your hotel in Katowice, but I have not heard back from them... you figure it went through?
    It's all very strange, I wasn't even required to give them my credit card number...
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Good afternoon all!

Jaysis, I haven't been on here in aaaages!

Only three days till I set off on my travels, this place will be so quiet over the next few weeks!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    so is everybody coming from reds bbq to waxys?
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!

well i'm definitely coming up to town in the evening... just got to decide whether it's BBQ at Red's or beer and food in town with whoever's in the Farringdon Travel Lodge bar at 15:04 for the afternoon... or staying at home and mowing the lawn :eek:

i get the feeling that if i get "relaxed" at a BBQ practically just round the corner from home it might take alot of effort to make it into town later on...;) so might have to play it safe and get totally wazzed in town :D
    Buru wrote:
    Cool! I was going to ask Red if we could invite him over :D

Has anyone met Bob?
    redrock wrote:
    Has anyone met Bob?

I have, he's the coolest guy ever :)
    Buru wrote:
    I have, he's the coolest guy ever :)
    He seems a bit insane & a disaster waiting to happen! Can't wait to meet him.

Just starting to wonder if I have enough room in my garden now!!! It's not a very big one :D:D
    Buru wrote:
    Pippa, Dave

I made an online reservation (using their form) at your hotel in Katowice, but I have not heard back from them... you figure it went through?
    It's all very strange, I wasn't even required to give them my credit card number...

Hi Buru,

I got a confirmation email back so I'm not sure why they didn't send you one?

If you want to pm me your email address I can send you a copy of what I got through, might be worth checking.... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12

As I've got my lads with me I reckon it'll be BBQ only....
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    redrock wrote:
    Has anyone met Bob?

Who's Bob? :confused::o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Who's Bob? :confused::o

this is Bob :o:phttp://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=245610

Marina ... I don't think Dave booked directly through the hotel's website though ... did you Dave :confused:

EDIT: and for whoever asked ... think I will be at the bbq and then up to Waxys
    Chime wrote:
    this is Bob :o:phttp://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=245610

Marina ... I don't think Dave booked directly through the hotel's website though ... did you Dave :confused:

Er... ok :D

I went through StayPoland.Com... and I have confirmation and everything...printed it off today Pip... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12