• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :(

Hurt SOOOOOO much

Could hardly sleep
    :D niiiice!
  • redrock wrote:
    :D niiiice!
    It's redder than Gary Glitter in a playground too :(

I fucking hope I don't get too much of a frisking at the airport tonight...

Just DON'T go out in the sun without a shirt/t-shirt.....

You're gonna have to show it off when we see you! :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

If you have any aftersun or aloe gel around the house or something similarly soothing should help a little ... and once the sensitivity is gone remember to exfoliate to try and stop ingrowing hairs as it grows back :o

Good luck :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    If you have any aftersun or aloe gel around the house or something similarly soothing should help a little ... and once the sensitivity is gone remember to exfoliate to try and stop ingrowing hairs as it grows back :o

He's gonna become a real girlie! :D
  • Chime wrote:

Have used half a tube of aloe already, takes the pain away but still red. Had to sleep on my back and still nervous about putting on a tshirt.

Anyway, flight is at 8pm so not leaving home till about 5 which gives it plenty of time to soothe.
    Have used half a tube of aloe already, takes the pain away but still red. Had to sleep on my back and still nervous about putting on a tshirt.

Anyway, flight is at 8pm so not leaving home till about 5 which gives it plenty of time to soothe.

Rita ... Rob's walking around bare chested ;)

You should be fine by then ... but as Rita said no sunbathing without it covered tomorrow :o
    Aawww Pippa, Rob is such a pussy... aren't you Rob? Be a man.. get a nice itchy wooly jumper on.... feel the pain :D

Now you know how it is for us ladies... (OK.. we don't get our chest waxed...)
  • It's looking very likely that my Werchter ticket has been lost in the post :eek:

Don't know whether to book Nymegen now... it's my only hope since Poland tickets have been sold.

FUCK!!!!
    It's looking very likely that my Werchter ticket has been lost in the post :eek:

Don't know whether to book Nymegen now... it's my only hope since Poland tickets have been sold.

FUCK!!!!

would you want to go to Poland :confused: I know there are a few spare 10C tickets in the spare ticket thread :o
  • Chime wrote:
    would you want to go to Poland :confused: I know there are a few spare 10C tickets in the spare ticket thread :o
    Flights are way too dear :(
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236

Hurt SOOOOOO much

Could hardly sleep

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
    It's looking very likely that my Werchter ticket has been lost in the post :eek:

FUCK!!!!

Ooops Fuck :(
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Now you know how it is for us ladies... (OK.. we don't get our chest waxed...)

Fatima Whitbread used to wax hers
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Flights are way too dear :(

:( hope you manage to sort something for Werchter of Nijmegen then :cool:

FUCK!!!!

Can't you get a replacement?
    I think the London crews plan to kill this thread off is slowly working....lets all bow our heads in rememberance of Dublin 06

I need a coffee!
    Nah... people are a bit busy..... I'm still trying to find storytellers.....

So... lover... your brother is coming to london then??? :D:D:D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Yaaay!!! I got the 29268th post in this thread!!! :)

:o
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yaaay!!! I got the 29268th post in this thread!!! :)

:o

What an achievement! Can you get your little butt over to the London Crew Blog... we're having problems with the blog and need you....
    redrock wrote:
    Nah... people are a bit busy..... I'm still trying to find storytellers.....

So... lover... your brother is coming to london then??? :

99% ok as he doesn't think he's filming until wednesday :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    redrock wrote:
    What an achievement! Can you get your little butt over to the London Crew Blog... we're having problems with the blog and need you....

How to add to Blog...
    http://www.blogger.com/start
    Click on 'sign in'
    Click on 'New Blogger' and then enter username and password.
    Then click on 'New Post' in the 'London Crew' section
    Type your shit - type your board name in the 'title' section
    Click on the picture icon to add a pic
    Publish post
    That's it
    Tried that B..with the 'new' username and the password given a while back, but it doesn't work... Have a look and try... Says something about a google account...
    redrock wrote:
    Tried that B..with the 'new' username and the password given a while back, but it doesn't work... Have a look and try... Says something about a google account...

You need to click on 'New Blogger'. I can't access it here coz for some reason my p.c's bringing up a load of questions marks where letters should be coz it's wanting to give it to me in Korean.
    There isn't 'new blogger' anymore... Says

Sign in to use Blogger
    with your Google Account
    Username:
    Password: (?)

or

Haven't switched to a Google Account? Claim your old Blogger account

What was your old username again? I know the password stayed the same.
  • Fuck the lost ticket, I'm too excited.

Just spoke to my mate and we're going to get pissed up at the airport bar (hey, I probably won't land till late and it's a 24h bar... fuck it) then go back to his to admire my chest :D

Then seeing some band tomorrow, apparently :D:D
    Hmmm Byrnzie whichever e-mail you signed up with may have received an e-mail telling you how to access the blog ... I was messing around with it and thought I'd try forgotten log in info ... it said it would e-mail you the instructions :o

We will get back on the blog somehow :p
    then go back to his to admire my chest :D

As long as it's only admiring... unless you want to score 5 points ;)

Have a great time and don't throw up on take off or landing because you've had too much to drink!
  • redrock wrote:
    As long as it's only admiring... unless you want to score 5 points ;)

Have a great time and don't throw up on take off or landing because you've had too much to drink!
    Not going yet... just going to post random shit on here while I'm cooling down/waiting for my lift.

Might have to do some drinking on the plane... what do they say, twice the effect whilst in the air?!