Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    True dunky.... but I will have more than just a sausage! :D:D:D Oh well.. we'll meet up later! :D
  • Morning all.. How were weekends?

Red that sounds great, I'll defo try and make it. I'll bring a bottle of H or two if you like ;)

Sat 16th is the leaving do for the head chef at work, so have a fancy dress party to get over, but will be on top of things nonetheless.

Getting the chest 'done' on Thursday, flying out to Spain on Friday evening and... oh yeah,

I'm seeing Pearl Jam on Saturday!!!!!!!

:D
    Red that sounds great, I'll defo try and make it. I'll bring a bottle of H or two if you like ;)
    Cool....
    so have a fancy dress party to get over,
    oooOOOooo fancy dress... what will you be?
    Getting the chest 'done' on Thursday
    I wanted to do it :(
    I'm seeing Pearl Jam on Saturday!!!!!!!
    YAY!!! :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    True dunky.... but I will have more than just a sausage! :D Oh well.. we'll meet up later! :D

2 sausages? ;)

and we'll defo meet up later... i'll be drunk though.... so it'll be hard to understand what i'm saying ;):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    i'll be drunk though.... so it'll be hard to understand what i'm saying ;):D
    damn.... oh well... I'll just nod and pretend I understand.... :D
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Hellooooooooooooo again....pppff been bussy with doing lots of stuff in and around the house because hubby had an accident at work and can't do shit ..first 10 days he has to lay down and not move he only can go to the loo...:)....to morrow back to hospital with him to check with the doctors if everything is healing well....lucky that i'm still at home ...had to go to a concert last night all alone with the car because he coulden't go but i med this lovely lady on the werchterforum that was willing to go with me so we met eatchother there at the gig...she's as nuts as me..:)....well thats it for a bit oohhh and hubby has his b-day today too...he's pissed because he can't drink anny alcohol...
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Dear Mr Lacey

We regret to inform you that we can not reproduce the badge design you submitted. Your cardpayment has been refunded. If you would like to resubmit a design we would be more than happy to help.

Yours faithfully,

Chris
    Buttonbadges.co.uk

Any fucking ideas??
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Any fucking ideas??

:eek: what have you put on these badges :confused:

We need badges :mad:

You could try these guys http://www.badgesforbands.com/
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    redlady wrote:
    Hellooooooooooooo again....pppff been bussy with doing lots of stuff in and around the house because hubby had an accident at work and can't do shit ..first 10 days he has to lay down and not move he only can go to the loo...:)....to morrow back to hospital with him to check with the doctors if everything is healing well....lucky that i'm still at home ...had to go to a concert last night all alone with the car because he coulden't go but i med this lovely lady on the werchterforum that was willing to go with me so we met eatchother there at the gig...she's as nuts as me..:)....well thats it for a bit oohhh and hubby has his b-day today too...he's pissed because he can't drink anny alcohol...

:eek: Sounds like a serious accident redlady! I hope hubby is recovering well! Happy Birthday to him.. even without alcohol!
    No worries about going to concerts on your own... you always meet people! :D
    Any fucking ideas??

why didnt you use http://www.badgesforbands.com :confused:

not only were they tried and tested, but for £10 you get 50 badges... that website you tried only gave 20 badges for £10..

why do they need to reproduce it? did you give them artwork on paper or digitally (jpeg or tiff)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Any fucking ideas??
    What was so complicated about your design?

So.. does that mean we need to get a kiddie badge making kit, print out the badges and assemble them ;) Are you dexterous enough for that? :D
  • dunkman wrote:
    why didnt you use http://www.badgesforbands.com :confused:

not only were they tried and tested, but for £10 you get 50 badges... that website you tried only gave 20 badges for £10..

why do they need to reproduce it? did you give them artwork on paper or digitally (jpeg or tiff)
    I sent them a jpeg. I replied and asked for a more descript diagnosis.

But for now, will the other place do it by next weekend??

aye.. i sent my order to them online and all that shit... got the badges back within 5 days or so. very quick and efficient they were.

you'll need to download the artwork template and do it that way, but their badges are topas nochas

http://www.badgesforbands.com/images/25mm-Template.psd
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I sent them a jpeg. I replied and asked for a more descript diagnosis.

They say 4-8 working days so if you get it in today and tell them when you need it by I should think so

EDIT: see Dunk got in there first ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Do it today.. they say delivery in the 'next few days'. Give them a ring to make sure.....

EDIT: Pip and Dunk got there first....
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    redrock wrote:
    :eek: Sounds like a serious accident redlady! I hope hubby is recovering well! Happy Birthday to him.. even without alcohol!
    No worries about going to concerts on your own... you always meet people! :D
    Well he has a nasty cut on the back of his lower legg....9 centimeters long and it just missed the muscles...thats lucky for him or it could be mutch wurser....well i hope he will be better for the end of june for Werchter otherwise NO PJ for him....but i already made nice friends with some people on the Werchter forum and they will meet up with me on friday if hubby doesen't make it...but i defenetly will go i WOULD NOT MISS PJ just for that...LOL...a good thing hubby doesen't read this...:)

Ohhh and he says thanks for the wishes...:)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    ooOOoo almost finished downloading the Smashing Pumpkins (DVD)... can't wait to watch the whole set! :D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Any fucking ideas??

speaking of badges - I think I've lost my Dublin badge.. :(:(:(

EDIT: Rita, BBQ sounds like a great idea. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    sounds good, but i cant make it baby!!

i'm meeting Helen, Hitchy, Surfy and some others in a local pub around 3pm for food and a couple of pints before heading to the meet up for 6pm

i could be up for some pre drinks as well...
    just gotta get back in from stansted, go home, do a load of a weeks smelly washing, and then out to the bar :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Right all sorted (hopefully).

Submitted, ordered and paid for.

Let's hope they get here on time! :o
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Rita, count me in for the BBQ
    :D

at least for a while, before I head off to see Muse
    and then meet up with you again at AKA Bar, probably
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    i could be up for some pre drinks as well...

of course you will... see you there :)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dunkman wrote:
    Byrnzie has been banned :(

You don't think they'd get rid of me that easy do ya?
    Hey Byrnzie Baby!!!!!! Good to have you back... :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You don't think they'd get rid of me that easy do ya?

awwww fuck he's back.... ehhhh i mean 'woo-hoo'!!!

;)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Byrnzie Baby!!!!!! Good to have you back... :D

To be honest I didn't even notice the banning really. I've been in Seoul all weekend. Got back this morning. The break dancing festival was cool. Seoul has now become my favourite city in the world.

You can check out some pics on MySpace and some video footage here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys_6um80KAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL8NtlPhrzk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF1_qlObLhc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO5qCDdHb-M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJz-aTOVlt8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WS1TshV31o

Oh, and I appeared on t.v again. Some crazy Koreans dressed as rabbits collared me on the street into appearing in their wacky t.v sketch. I'll try and get the link tomorrow and post it for ya's. :)
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Sunday 17th (the day before the concert and the day of the piss-up), I will be having a BBQ (weather permitting).. now.. those staying at my place, and those that I know well who will be/can be in twickenham at around 1.30-2pm...

So.. any takers? :D

ooooh... that's a tricky one... :(
    if i can get out of any fathers' day stuff early i had planned on maybe getting up to town to meet Dunk, Helen et al for some beer and food and beer before the big piss-up at Toxteth O'Gradys... but now there's the possiblity of a BBQ just round the corner from home in Twickers....
    decisions... decisions...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    bbq sounds great, but pre drinks with the dunkman are more feasible for me...
    stansted to twickenham via home, too far
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    jrd wrote:
    ooooh... that's a tricky one... :(
    if i can get out of any fathers' day stuff early i had planned on maybe getting up to town to meet Dunk, Helen et al for some beer and food and beer before the big piss-up at Toxteth O'Gradys... but now there's the possiblity of a BBQ just round the corner from home in Twickers....
    decisions... decisions...

See... I'm a good lil' wife... I'm 'doing' father's day :D Obviously my place will be a bit of a more 'subdued' environment than at the pub with the irish and the scots drinking to oblivion!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Evening all! :D

Starting to get excited about the gig now!!
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles