Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hey all thanks for the well wiahes

I'm not supposed to be on the comp...naughty al but I thought I'd pop by to say that early indications are that the surgery was successful. My eyes are a bit dry today but nothing I can't handle. There has been absolutely no pain at all. Its really weird, they put an anistethic (sp) in your eye and then he starts scraping away the lining at the front of your eye. You can see it happening but can't feel a thing. Then you have to watch this red flashing dot for 30 secs and your done. Then he scrapes the lining back....next eye. 15 mins I was in the chair for. No tv, teletext, computer or driving for a few days.....broke a few of those already Right gotta go put me drops in

Anyway hope all is well with you all, em's :( for you!

good to hear about the surgery! :) I mean, good to hear it seems to have gone well, not sooo good to hear how it was done.. although I did already know how they do it.

I'm all ok :), just feeling a little weird and "blue" so to speak. nothing I can't handle though. :o god knows everyone needs a break from the school stuff now but it feels strange to think I won't be going back.

but I'll be fine. looking forward to June more than ever now! oh wait! it is June NOW!!! wooo!!! looking forward to 15th-27th of June then. :D finally booked me last flight last night.

btw. sors, had to take out some of yer smilies.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Morning all.. sorry I haven't been on much as of late, been busy and shit!

So how did one find out about this pub in Wembley? Is it close to the arena? Doesn't look too familiar... ah well, like I said, I'll be there for a few anyway :p

Glad to hear all is well with Al, and Emmi, what a lovely story :)

Oh, and ONE WEEK TILL I GO TO MADRID!!!!! :D:D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    So how did one find out about this pub in Wembley?

google

Is it close to the arena?

300 yards, tells you that on the website

Doesn't look too familiar...

thats cos you've never been

ONE WEEK TILL I GO TO MADRID!!!!! :D:D

jammy bastard ;):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
    emmi IT IS the 1st of JUNE shitttttttte so much to do and the 18th will come so quick :D mixed blessings !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Byrnzie has been banned :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    :rolleyes: what's he done now?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:

again :rolleyes:

*waves to Byrnzie*

EDIT: Hello Keith
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Chime wrote:
    again :rolleyes:

*waves to Byrnzie*

EDIT: Hello Keith

'Ello!

How's you? I moved into my new place!!! Yay!!! =)
    :rolleyes: what's he done now?

dunno.. tried to pm him but it came back with him not being allowed to receive them.

and he has no signature which i dont know if he had before, but that means a permaban... which obviously i hope its not!!

hiya Keithy baby :)
    Keithos wrote:
    'Ello!

How's you? I moved into my new place!!! Yay!!! =)

woohoo ... when did you and Terry move in? Still OK to crash after PJ or are you fully booked up?

Oh MM in Wolves ... they came on even later 9.35ish and curfew at 11 during encore break so they came out saying only allowed to play one song ... ran two together and jammed it out ... finished about 11.15ish

Issac seemed much chattier ... maybe because it was a much smaller venue and he could see more people :confused:

Finally left a comment on Hot Wax's Myspace :D
    dunkman wrote:
    dunno.. tried to pm him but it came back with him not being allowed to receive them.

and he has no signature which i dont know if he had before, but that means a permaban... which obviously i hope its not!!

hiya Keithy baby :)

Hey dude! You keeping well?
    Yeah that's still cool :)

Sounds like a good gig!!! Was it better than the royal albert hall?

I'll check our myspace page... been avoiding it this week as I've had so much work on! :P
    Chime wrote:
    woohoo ... when did you and Terry move in? Still OK to crash after PJ or are you fully booked up?

Oh MM in Wolves ... they came on even later 9.35ish and curfew at 11 during encore break so they came out saying only allowed to play one song ... ran two together and jammed it out ... finished about 11.15ish

Issac seemed much chattier ... maybe because it was a much smaller venue and he could see more people :confused:

Finally left a comment on Hot Wax's Mysoace :D
  • dunkman wrote:
    You're joking :eek:

I guess we all knew that would happen (again) someday
    Keithos wrote:
    Yeah that's still cool :)

Sounds like a good gig!!! Was it better than the royal albert hall?

I'll check our myspace page... been avoiding it this week as I've had so much work on! :P

Different to the Albert Hall ... seemed more energy but think thats being standing and being closer to the band. Sometimes he was chatting and joking to the audience away from his mike and you could hear him.

Not a very interesting comment so wouldn't bother looking at it.

Hope after your week you'll get to enjoy a fun weekend ;)
    afternoon PJ lovers :)

how r we all hanging ? :D

me? i'm widow twanky, MrV gone off to a biker bash for the w/e and fixed the washing machine just b4 he left I must have 8 loads to do :eek:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Chime wrote:
    Different to the Albert Hall ... seemed more energy but think thats being standing and being closer to the band. Sometimes he was chatting and joking to the audience away from his mike and you could hear him.

Not a very interesting comment so wouldn't bother looking at it.

Hope after your week you'll get to enjoy a fun weekend ;)

Sounds like a good gig :)

I'm in for another tiring weekend of un-packing and getting my place into shape!

Do you have any good plans?
    a tall Koerian bird tells me the 'No patriotism' thread had rudeness in , Aparently !!!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    V V wrote:
    a tall Koerian bird tells me the 'No patriotism' thread had rudeness in , Aparently !!!

and what is in some of these threads is not rude?
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Keithos wrote:
    Sounds like a good gig :)

I'm in for another tiring weekend of un-packing and getting my place into shape!

Do you have any good plans?

No real plans ... got people coming over and need to do a bit of shopping and that's about it.

Unpacking :o ... feels so good when it's all sorted though.

V did the Korean bird say how long it had flown away for?
    and what is in some of these threads is not rude?

i know !
    i cant see why the ban for that ?????? mad

i mean i cant go near that form bcos its so rude ppl dont let u speak without jumping down ur throat!

unfair ban imo. he's aloud back on 4th june !
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey everyone! Back from a bit 'up north'...

V.. nice of Mr. V to fix the machine and then to piss off!
    Al... good to know that all went well.

Big B banned!!!!! Noooooooooooo!!!! Back soon though.....

And what's this about a pub near wembley?

Talk to you guys when you are around! :D
    ANy of you guys going to see the smashing pumpkins the day after PJ?
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    redrock wrote:

Sadly no, I'll be on my way to Germany.
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a good, sun-filled week-end.

Listen up guys..... was chatting to Swede yesterday and we came up with a lil' plan..... and thought I'd better ask before people start travelling! Tomas suggested sending PMs but knowing me, i might have forgotten someone..... so here goes...

Sunday 17th (the day before the concert and the day of the piss-up), I will be having a BBQ (weather permitting).. now.. those staying at my place, and those that I know well who will be/can be in twickenham at around 1.30-2pm that day are all invited for a bite to eat before we head off for central london and lots of drinking.... I'll be cooking anyway (father's day) so the more to share, the better it is... just bring a bottle of wine or some beer or whatever.
    How does that sound? It's not difficult to get to my house.... Just let me know you are coming so I have enough food...

Marina, if you can make it, I will make a carrot cake... Rob and Pip.. a bit of a detour for you, but hey... that's what trains are for.... V and Tom.. just need to leave bath early enough... and the others..... Vegetarians will be catered for!

So.. any takers? :D
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    redrock wrote:

I'm off to see Monsieur Osbourne the night after :)
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    belfast1 wrote:
    I'm off to see Monsieur Osbourne the night after :)
    Sounds like fun too! Did you manage to get the Wembley ticket?
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a good, sun-filled week-end.

Listen up guys..... was chatting to Swede yesterday and we came up with a lil' plan..... and thought I'd better ask before people start travelling! Tomas suggested sending PMs but knowing me, i might have forgotten someone..... so here goes...

Sunday 17th (the day before the concert and the day of the piss-up), I will be having a BBQ (weather permitting).. now.. those staying at my place, and those that I know well who will be/can be in twickenham at around 1.30-2pm that day are all invited for a bite to eat before we head off for central london and lots of drinking.... I'll be cooking anyway (father's day) so the more to share, the better it is... just bring a bottle of wine or some beer or whatever.
    How does that sound? It's not difficult to get to my house.... Just let me know you are coming so I have enough food...

Marina, if you can make it, I will make a carrot cake... Rob and Pip.. a bit of a detour for you, but hey... that's what trains are for.... V and Tom.. just need to leave bath early enough... and the others..... Vegetarians will be catered for!

So.. any takers? :D

sounds good, but i cant make it baby!!

i'm meeting Helen, Hitchy, Surfy and some others in a local pub around 3pm for food and a couple of pints before heading to the meet up for 6pm
    dunkman wrote:
    sounds good, but i cant make it baby!!

i'm meeting Helen, Hitchy, Surfy and some others in a local pub around 3pm for food and a couple of pints before heading to the meet up for 6pm

You guys should come to my place instead..... :(
    redrock wrote:
    You guys should come to my place instead..... :(

i'm booking in t'hotel at 3pm and meeting them at 3.04pm in the hotel bar.. seems a long way to go for a sausage when we'll have to come back into centre to meet the rest at 6pm :(

i'm sure you'll cope without us baby!!! :)

have fun