Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Morning.. sorry to hear about Lemonheads Pip, what happened?

Heather get those blades on and see how fast you can get to the George tomorrow.

How's everyone?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Chime wrote:
    V know Mali will be young enough for this ... Red G is 12 isn't she :confused:
    anyway ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_6640000/newsid_6643100/6643143.stm

ooo yeah , she loves johnny :D , saved the page will show her tonight , thanks xx

so are a lemon head tomorrow or a cornell head ? ooo so hard what a mess
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Rob - Koko was suffering power supply problems :confused: I blame Prince :p

V - Definitely Cornell - I will just have a pang if I know I'm missing Lemonheads. Still not confirmed it's Wednesday yet ... the staff at the venue were saying they thought it would be but they play Birmingham tonight and then Utrecht on Thursday so I'm hoping they think fitting Koko in on Wednesday will be too much :o

EDIT :mad: it is tomorrow http://www.koko.uk.com/news.php?story=22
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Buru wrote:
    I have no idea what I will be wearing... dunk has suggested a kilt and no undies... hmmm I'm not sure :D

i think you'll find it wasnt a suggestion.. more of an ancient scottish law that saucy people from Argentina have to wear a kilt with no undies... and if they dont then JRD gets hit in the face with a banister...

:):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • given to flygiven to fly Posts: 654
    i took a rain check. maybe i'll give them a go later if the weather improves.

rob, are you coming tomorrow too?
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    i took a rain check. maybe i'll give them a go later if the weather improves.

rob, are you coming tomorrow too?

Oh Heather read about these guys in one of the free papers the other day ... they do classes in Hyde Park http://www.skatescool.co.uk/
    ohhh thanks pippa :)
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ooOOoo Pippa.. thanks!!!! Have saved the page too and will show Gabrielle... She ADORES Depp and Bloom!!! And we have been TOLD that we were seeing pirates THE DAY IT COMES OUT! Little does she know that won't happen!

Rob... how are you? What did the doc say?

Dunk! Good week-end in Liverpool?
    redrock wrote:

Dunk! Good week-end in Liverpool?

it was brilliant Rita.. loved it :):)

got pissed on the Sunday night but not too bad next day... nothing a quality breakfast didnt sort out :)

liverpool is quite an impressive city... has some amazing buildings and stuff... and funnily enough it also has some extreme poverty on show within 5mins of city centre. very hard looking city if you know what i mean. (think of Glasgow)

EDIT: its also me and mrs D's wedding anniversary this very day :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Happy anniversary Dunky and Mrs. Dunky! Have a good one ;)
    bloody hell... downloaded that clonedvd thing and it's freezing up my computer... shit... need to uninstall.. bet it will freeze up when it does that.... :mad:
  • So Dunk, how many years?

Not going Heather. I guess it's more of a girly thing...
    So Dunk, how many years?

eight years :)
    Not going Heather. I guess it's more of a girly thing...

Dave, Keith ... you reading this ;):p
    ha! :D
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    redrock wrote:
    Morning everyone!

Thanks B.. will download.... About Patti Smith... I LOVE HER!!!! Saw her in her 'Horses' days. But.... I am totally and utterly broke :(

Dave... Kato in your folder

Heather.. will send you my number... and why already pretty drunk? Working or drinking with OTHER people and not us in the afternoon?? Give your blades a go! The first time G. got blades, she was practising around the living room!!!!

TOMORROW!!! :D:D:D

I love Patti...

Morning all!! Chris Cornell tomorrow, eh? :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    dunkman wrote:
    i think you'll find it wasnt a suggestion.. more of an ancient scottish law that saucy people from Argentina have to wear a kilt with no undies... and if they dont then JRD gets hit in the face with a banister...

:):)

well, I don't think I have met jrd (or have I?) so you can go ahead and do that ;):D

Happy anniversary by the way :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    well, I don't think I have met jrd (or have I?) so you can go ahead and do that ;):D

Happy anniversary by the way :D

see.. either way i will end up with a smile on my face :)

thanks ;)
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    :mad:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    redrock wrote:
    bloody hell... downloaded that clonedvd thing and it's freezing up my computer... shit... need to uninstall.. bet it will freeze up when it does that.... :mad:

i burned Iconoclasts using Nero v7, the trial download version, but i can't remember how :( but i do know i got the instructions after googling it...

bum! have just downloaded the trial version again to burn another DVD and it says the license key has expired so it won't install!!! :mad:

might be forced to try something illegal... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    try

here

for a guide to burning DVDs with Nero.
    woo-hoo :):)

my friend has texted me back today and he's definitely coming to Londonium for the gig!!! :cool:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    argh. stupid stupid day. :(

it's raining, my shoes and my socks all wet cause I had to walk to the busstop. my jacket smells like sheep cause it's made of wool and is also wet.

and I've been thinking about too many things so my head's all spinning around.

hope you all are having a funner day.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:

Really? Whoops! It should be o.k. I couldn't burn the Iconoclasts thing using Nero but it worked fine with Clone DVD which just automatically configures the titles and everything.
    jrd wrote:
    try

here

for a guide to burning DVDs with Nero.

I never had any trouble burning dvd's with Nero, but the Iconoclasts thing was a bit complicated as it consisted of titles, and things, and came in about 20 different segments. Clone dvd just automatically bundled them all together and spat out the finished product at the other end.
    eMMI wrote:
    argh. stupid stupid day. :(

it's raining, my shoes and my socks all wet cause I had to walk to the busstop. my jacket smells like sheep cause it's made of wool and is also wet.

and I've been thinking about too many things so my head's all spinning around.

hope you all are having a funner day.

You need to stop trudging through the woods and the boggy mud on the way to the bus stop. Either that or buy some wellies! But if you do buy wellies you must take a photo of yourself in them so we can all have a good laugh!! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You need to stop trudging through the woods and the boggy mud on the way to the bus stop. Either that or buy some wellies! But if you do buy wellies you must take a photo of yourself in them so we can all have a good laugh!! :D

*narrows eyes* what's so funny about wellies hmmm ....
    Chime wrote:
    *narrows eyes* what's so funny about wellies hmmm ....

Errm...

http://www.fuzzy-duck.co.uk/images/0401ladybird.gif

http://www.lifestylenavigator.de/wp-content/hunter_pinkargyle.jpg

nothing! :o
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    my pink wellies got a split in so i just bought some leopard print ones **Rarghhhhhhhhh** already for Glasto ! :o
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Byrnzie wrote:

but you see, that's the way I go to the busstop in the mornings, I walk fast cause I've usually got aboot 5 mins to get to the stop and so my shoe's don't get wet then.

but when I left work to go to the busstop it was raining and had been raining for a while and this walk takes me about 10-12 mins so that's when my shoes get wet.

:p

like Pip already asked, what is funny about wellies, eh?
    I think I do have a pair. haven't worn them in ages though. :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."