Comments

• i'm tidying my fucking flat.

what are you revising for?
    You're fucking your tidy flat?!

That's gotta be worth five! :D:D
  • given to flygiven to fly Posts: 654
    at least...

good night robin?
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    i'm tidying my fucking flat.

what are you revising for?
    Parasitology and Genetic Engineering. Could be worse, it's interesting an' all, but it's exam revision all the same.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Sunny morning to you all again..:)....no holidays here but i'm still not working so i have everyday a holiday...:)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey guys... back from Belgium....

Had a lil' catch up read.. not many pages for almost a week!

Looks like it's congratulations all around..
    Dunk - for the end of the dry spell
    Jenny - for being an auntie
    Heather - for what could have been an accumulation of 5 points
    Rob - for his 4 points

Dave... hope all goes the way you want it to!

Marina - hope you got rid of the smell of puke.. next time try to stop the car and puke outside.

V - thank you sweetie

CASEY!!!!! Hellllllooooooooo!

Hope everyone has a great week-end.. been hot in Brussels so I hope it stays that way here!

Oh! This week I found out that one of my cousins in france is a PJ and CC freak!
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    You guys post way too much for me to keep up with. I suppose all you folks are gearing up for the shows.. :(

All is well on this side of the world. THis weekend was especially exciting for us folks here in KY. That's right, it was Derby. What a great spectacle! Nothing better than betting on horses and drinking bourbon. Unfortunately I was not able to attend this year, but did watch it from another race track. Good times. TO all you UK folks, your Queeny was in town, I hear she enjoyed a bourbon or two as well.

See RR, bourbon is everyone's friend.... :D

Hope all you guys are well, I'll catch you guys on the flip side.
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    TO all you UK folks, your Queeny was in town, I hear she enjoyed a bourbon or two as well.

The Queenie just went up a tiny notch in my estimation. I'd probably actually like her if she turned into a raving pisshead.
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Goooooood morning. It's bloody cold in Buenos Aires...

Ok... so no one is interested in a Poland TenClub ticket? (I have 1 spare)
    I'm about to post about it in the spare ticket thread, but I asked here first just in case

I trust you all had a great weekend
    talk later...
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    See RR, bourbon is everyone's friend.... :D

If there was a little puke emoticon, I would put one here... note that I didn't want to gross everyone out by putting a link to a puke pic....
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello :)
    Hi there Hippie boy ;)
    your wellcome red :)

hope you all had a peaceful w/e and a swingingly good week , I'm far to busy to come on here ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • OasisOasis Posts: 54
    Hey new around here so said Id post this here cos, well couldnt find an answer anywhere on the Net.

I'm new to Pearl Jam (i.e. less than a year) but have got the Dublin 06 bootleg - however I noticed some booing at the gig. Anyone know what the crowd was booing at?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Oasis wrote:
    Hey new around here so said Id post this here cos, well couldnt find an answer anywhere on the Net.

I'm new to Pearl Jam (i.e. less than a year) but have got the Dublin 06 bootleg - however I noticed some booing at the gig. Anyone know what the crowd was booing at?

hi man.. there's a girl on here called Jennytree... she knows more about this than I so i'll leave it to her to answer :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • OasisOasis Posts: 54
    dunkman wrote:
    hi man.. there's a girl on here called Jennytree... she knows more about this than I so i'll leave it to her to answer :D

I've read through the archives (you think I'd have done that first) and feel like an idiot. LOL.

BOOOOOOOOOOOM
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Buru wrote:
    Oh and I have 1 spare Ten Club ticket for Poland
    Anyone here interested?

i wont say no to sucha thing. i have a GA ticket but i am sure i can get rid of that
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Oasis wrote:

I'll put you out of your misery Oasis. I made the same mistake in thinking that the crowd were booing Boom Gasper. They're not booing him, they're shouting
    "Boooooom!!!"
    Morning everyone..
    Hello Wanderer....
    Oh.. a new person.. Hello Oasis - great boot the Dublin one, isn't it?
    Rob.. not following football.. do we get to wax your chest yet?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'll put you out of your misery Oasis. I made the same mistake in thinking that the crowd were booing Boom Gasper. They're not booing him, they're shouting
    "Boooooom!!!"

thanks for putting him out of his misery 5 hours after he's found out what it means you sadistic bastard ;);):D

my friend is having problems with babysitters for the London gig and it might mean his mum coming from Scotland down to his house to watch his kids :eek:

so, he's only 75% certain of going now :( :(

his wife cant take time off as she's a teacher and her parents are on holiday abroad that week...

he'll find out this week if his mum can come down but even if he cant come i'm sure i'll be able to shift a 10club ticket. :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    thanks for putting him out of his misery 5 hours after he's found out what it means you sadistic bastard ;);):D

my friend is having problems with babysitters for the London gig and it might mean his mum coming from Scotland down to his house to watch his kids :eek:

so, he's only 75% certain of going now :( :(

his wife cant take time off as she's a teacher and her parents are on holiday abroad that week...

he'll find out this week if his mum can come down but even if he cant come i'm sure i'll be able to shift a 10club ticket. :rolleyes:

F*** that... bring all the kids to London and let Rob babysit! :D
    redrock wrote:
    F*** that... bring all the kids to London and let Rob babysit! :D

his kids are in school also :)

i'm sure he'll be there... his wee mum wont let him doon!!!!! :):) :cool:
    redrock wrote:
    Hello Wanderer....

:)
    dunkman wrote:
    his kids are in school also :)

i'm sure he'll be there... his wee mum wont let him doon!!!!! :):) :cool:

Have ya not checked out your groovy groovy MySpace yet today Captain Dunkmeister?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Have ya not checked out your groovy groovy MySpace yet today Captain Dunkmeister?

no i havent Looootenant Stevesters... will do though :):)
    Byrnzie wrote:

ok i've checked it out... :D:D:D:D

looks awesomeness Steve baby!!!!!! i particularly like the wee pants i'm wearing :D:)
    dunkman wrote:
    ok i've checked it out... :D:D:D:D

looks awesomeness Steve baby!!!!!! i particularly like the wee pants i'm wearing :D:)

You should dress like that for the Wembley gig. :cool:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You should dress like that for the Wembley gig. :cool:
    Nah... he's gonna wear his kilt and he's gonna crowd surf....
  • Hi dudes

I starting to get excited now. How is everbody ? I was wondring if any one new the meeting venue for drinks b4 and after. God iv missed the internet. well hope everone is cool

catch you later
    Where all the good fools come

*Proud to be part of the Astorain crew*

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
    Hi dudes

I starting to get excited now. How is everbody ? I was wondring if any one new the meeting venue for drinks b4 and after. God iv missed the internet. well hope everone is cool

catch you later

Check out the 'Lonbon crew' thread for meet up details.

Wait a minute! I won't be there! What am I saying? :confused: :(

Edit: Fuck it! I'll be there in spirit!
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Check out the 'Lonbon crew' thread for meet up details.

Wait a minute! I won't be there! What am I saying? :confused: :(

Edit: Fuck it! I'll be there in spirit!

Cheers dude your be in my thoughts catch you later
    Where all the good fools come

*Proud to be part of the Astorain crew*

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
    Blond Hippey! You haven't been around for a long time! Did you put yourself up on the london blog? If not.. do so!
    redrock wrote:
    Blond Hippey! You haven't been around for a long time! Did you put yourself up on the london blog? If not.. do so!

it'll be you who'll be explaining how to do that to him then :D:D

not seen Hippey on here in ages :)