Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkman wrote:
    *shrugs shoulders*

dunno matey!
    Interesting... well usually you're a bit of a knowledge bank.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    C.d's ay? Hmm, not sure if it's worth it, although I'll probably get them next week anyway.
    I reckon the Italy dvd will be out at about the same time. I predict they'll announce it within the week. :)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dunkman wrote:
    cd's dude.... i already have those shows so $35 for 4 postcards is a bit much :D

thats what I thought ! :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    cd's dude.... i already have those shows so $35 for 4 postcards is a bit much :D

Don't have them but could get 'em ... $46 when you add in shipping. I'll give it a miss :o

Morning peeps :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I'm such a sad pj bastard, I couldn't help myself and bought them....please no dvd's for a couple of months :o
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I'm such a sad pj bastard, I couldn't help myself and bought them....please no dvd's for a couple of months :o

sadO
    sadO
    sucker :p
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:

i have a piece of Jeff's leftover toast crust.... yours for $100 ya fuckin freak
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    i have a piece of Jeff's leftover toast crust.... yours for $100 ya fuckin freak

yeah i'm sure i have a lil spit from ed from astoria some where it could be yours for a small price :D

:eek:

No wait !!!! :eek:

Ed's spit :eek:
    Thats staying right here :D:D:D:D:D:D:p
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    what's the fucking story? Did it not say that the presale starts May 9th? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Hey everyone, there's a distinct possibility that my second ticket might be up for grabs, so if y'all know anyone who's still lookin, watch this space :)

next Month!!!! WOOOOO!!!!
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    Hey everyone, there's a distinct possibility that my second ticket might be up for grabs, so if y'all know anyone who's still lookin, watch this space :)

next Month!!!! WOOOOO!!!!
    Your second ticket for... ??????? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Your second ticket for... ??????? :D
    Oh sorry, Wembley. I thought I was in that thread. You should know it's the only show I'm going to ;)
    what's the fucking story? Did it not say that the presale starts May 9th? :confused:

Ten-club presale until May 9th then on sale to everone else.

... and hello Helen :)
    Chime wrote:
    Ten-club presale until May 9th then on sale to everone else.

... and hello Helen :)
    :) hello there... long time no chat :(

Hitch, lol, yeh I presumed but just wanted to clarify :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Robin
    badges
    london
    ?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    Robin
    badges
    london
    ?
    Designed and ready to be sent off for assembly ;)

Oh, and HAS ANYBODY HEARD FROM DANMAC??

More badges??? YAY :)
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:

me too... :o
    or i would have done except my 10c memberhsip expired on 26th April so have had to renew that first!! suppose it gives me the time to reconsider whether to buy the Gorge CD or not... but i don't have the shows yet so i probably will... what a sucker... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?

oOOoooo well done boy0 ;)
    Yes me I talk to him a fair bit :) . Has he not said anything to you about the ticket ? :confused:
    Scratching man ! ;) Dan says he would like to just needs to sort a couple of things out. I'll keep hasseling him to let you know ASAP ! is that ok?
  • V V wrote:
    Scratching man ! ;) Dan says he would like to just needs to sort a couple of things out. I'll keep hasseling him to let you know ASAP ! is that ok?
    Yeah no worries. No rush, just as long as he gets dosh to Byrnzie! :)
    Yeah no worries. No rush, just as long as he gets dosh to Byrnzie! :)

Cheers my man! I'll have to give you my bank details to pass on to him, as he won't be able to contact me and vice versa. I'll pm you.

Oh, and...even though i won't be going, can I still have a Wembley badge???? Pleeasse!! :confused::p
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    waves to all my friends....
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

jaysis, it's been a while! :eek: :o

what've you been up to?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    What up Casey? How ya been? :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Cheers my man! I'll have to give you my bank details to pass on to him, as he won't be able to contact me and vice versa. I'll pm you.

Oh, and...even though i won't be going, can I still have a Wembley badge???? Pleeasse!! :confused::p

ooOOOoooo ! next your'll be asking us to get you a T-shirt and post it out !!! ;)

**big wave to Casey xx**
    V V wrote:
    ooOOOoooo ! next your'll be asking us to get you a T-shirt and post it out !!! ;)

I'll pm you my address! ;)
    Morning all :)

*waves to Casey*

Yay more badges!! Thanks Robin ... do you have the link to the website Dunk used to get the last lot?

I may get a 10c server badge ... not doing the t-shirt :o
    Chime wrote:
    not doing the t-shirt :o

:D
    is the 10c server T-shirt happening ? I might get one and customies :D