us and aus - Like a Virgin - Madonna

how young am I?! :p

1985?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    She - Charles Aznavour ...... UK
    Rock Your Baby - George McCrae ..... US
    Billy Dont Be A Hero - Paper Lace.... AUS

pile o' shite
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Byrnzie wrote:
    1985?

uh huh... twas all mullet-tastic back then... so I've been told :)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • UK-Take My Breath Away-Berlin
    US-You Give Love a Bad Name-Bon Jovi
    AUS-You're the Voice-John Farnham

:eek:
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Dunk and Jenny...
    I'm listening to it now Jenny... it's good! Do you have anyway to record the stream? I'm googling right now to see what is available and how to do it!

hey red - do a google for a bit of software called Goldwave. i've used that to record streaming stuff, you can save things as mp3 or wavs etc etc.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    ho ho ho... can i play too...?

UK: The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore - The Walker Brothers
    US: (You’re My) Soul And Inspiration - The Righteous Brothers
    Aus: These Boots Are Made For Walkin' - Nancy Sinatra :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Thanks jrd, but I'm looking to capture the video as well as audio... Goldwave is for audio.
    I do have a programme, but I can't seem to get that stream... :(
    i've got some firefox plug-in thats claims to be able to do it... i'll need to have a wee lookie laterie onie
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    Thanks jrd, but I'm looking to capture the video as well as audio... Goldwave is for audio.
    I do have a programme, but I can't seem to get that stream... :(

ah, sorry, when you said you were listening to it i just assumed you meant it was just audio...

never mind, i'm sure Dunk the computer geek can sort something out... ;)
    jrd wrote:
    ah, sorry, when you said you were listening to it i just assumed you meant it was just audio...

i just pretend i know.. and if i cant google the answer i ask some of the computer nerdatrons on here :p
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    jrd wrote:
    ho ho ho... can i play too...?

UK: The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore - The Walker Brothers
    US: (You’re My) Soul And Inspiration - The Righteous Brothers
    Aus: These Boots Are Made For Walkin' - Nancy Sinatra :o

wow you really are an old fart ! :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    wow you really are an old fart ! :p

i'd thump you for saying that but i just can't move my zimmer frame fast enough... :)

why you pesky kids... :mad:
    dunkman wrote:
    i just pretend i know.. and if i cant google the answer i ask some of the computer nerdatrons on here :p

well, i've got it wrong already so count me out of the nerdatron stakes... :)

*goes off to polish Casio calculator collection*
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    redrock wrote:
    Listening to rusty cage.. damn good.... Just had a new song too.... His voice is sounding good.... :D Can't wait for next week!!!!!!

So, he IS sounding good live?
    Last I heard of him live, was him with Audioslave, and as much as I love Chris, I was not impressed, at all...
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    jrd wrote:

Yeah... he's just really good at asking other people :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Buru wrote:
    So, he IS sounding good live?
    Last I heard of him live, was him with Audioslave, and as much as I love Chris, I was not impressed, at all...
    Listen to the webcast stream.. his voice is en forme.. OK.. not like 10 years ago, but hey.. that's age for you! He sounds much better than he has lately with Audioslave.
    jrd wrote:
    i'd thump you for saying that but i just can't move my zimmer frame fast enough... :)

why you pesky kids... :mad:

Should get one with little wheels.. :D Those are the best!

Dunky.. hope your plug in works.. I've got SDP downloader but I can't get it to work. Note: Spoonman is the first song!
    redrock wrote:
    Listen to the webcast stream.. his voice is en forme.. OK.. not like 10 years ago, but hey.. that's age for you! He sounds much better than he has lately with Audioslave.

Yup, listening right now. Pretty rockin I say!!
    :cool:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    goodday everyone.

on the day I was born number one hits..

UK: La Isla Bonita - Madonna
    US: I Knew You Were Waiting - Aretha Franklin and George Michael
    AUS: Boom Boom (Let's Go Back To My Room) - Paul Lekakis

:confused:

I've only ever heard one of those.

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yeah... he's just really good at asking other people :p

jennalicious, do you know how to record webstreams... tell me and then i'll announce it on here and claim all the glory and for your efforts you'll get an out-of-date condom and a packet of opened crisps... or is that the other way round.... oh and my collection of stolen thongs
    eMMI wrote:
    AUS: Boom Boom (Let's Go Back To My Room) - Paul Lekakis

I've only ever heard one of those.

bet it was that one ya saucy wench :):)
    The day I was born, number 1 hits...

In the UK: The Special AKA Live! (EP) - The Specials
    In the US: Rock With You - Michael Jackson
    In Australia: Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson

So def Michael Jackson era... hehe
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    bet it was that one ya saucy wench :):)

:rolleyes:

it wasn't.

but "thanks" to a friend I now have heard that one aswell. :eek:

"Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I'm gonna be appearing on Korean national t.v again in a moment. Put that in your pipe! :cool:

Fuck me! I just saw myself featured in the opening headlines part of the news! He he! :D Proper closeup of my mug too!
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    Jennytree wrote:
    uk - Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid
    us and aus - Like a Virgin - Madonna

how young am I?! :p

Younger than I, but not by much...

US-Call Me -Blondie :eek:

UK - What's Another year - Johny Logan

AUS - I got U - Split Enz...

:rolleyes:
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    Byrnzie.. hopefully this time it won't be so much in the background.. tweed jacket again?

Hey Casey... you're a baby too.... :D I remember Call Me like it was yesterday!
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    Buru wrote:
    The day I was born, number 1 hits...

In the UK: The Special AKA Live! (EP) - The Specials
    In the US: Rock With You - Michael Jackson
    In Australia: Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson

So def Michael Jackson era... hehe

you are destined to be an MJ fan......
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :eek: am actually online at the same time as Casey *waves* how are you?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    Byrnzie.. hopefully this time it won't be so much in the background.. tweed jacket again?

Hey Casey... you're a baby too.... :D I remember Call Me like it was yesterday!

No. Doctors white jacket this time. There's a pretend pharmacy at the school. Just saw the actual feature. I was centre stage this time. He he! :)