Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    :D

:p although I think the shipping for one badge from the US may rule it out :o

V the website for ordering is http://www.cafepress.com/mp_yielded
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    So are we reckoning that there'll be an exclusive Wembley shirt then, or what? :confused:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Chime wrote:
    :p

V the website for ordering is http://www.cafepress.com/mp_yielded

thank you chimey :)

ooo so we should get a pack of badges between us ?
    and FUCK why did they make it a white T-shirt :( guess it is cheaper !!! oh I see there is different colours hummmmmm
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    thank you chimey :)

ooo so we should get a pack of badges between us ?
    and FUCK why did they make it a white T-shirt :( guess it is cheaper !!! oh I see there is different colours hummmmmm

Yeah I don't mind ordering a pack of the mini button badges ... think they are the same size as the other badges we have ... the other ones are huge :o although that's £7.50 fot ten and if they let us use that image and use the website Dunk used last time we could get 50 for £10 ... hmmmmm :confused:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So are we reckoning that there'll be an exclusive Wembley shirt then, or what? :confused:

who knows
    i am happy to pick you one up & send it out or even we could ask Dan to do it ! umm but your gonna have to work out what type of T you want, usualy there are pics of merch from the 1st europe gigs as they start so you could look at them but if you only want a Wembley T you take the risk of me choosing colours designs and if you'll like it ??!! hahahahahahahaha
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Chime wrote:
    Yeah I don't mind ordering a pack of the mini button badges ... think they are the same size as the other badges we have ... the other ones are huge :o although that's £7.50 fot ten and if they let us use that image and use the website Dunk used last time we could get 50 for £10 ... hmmmmm :confused:

hummmmmm now theres a thought
    wasnt caz involved in this ??? i was surprised it was an american site
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Mornin peeps

I had a really cool idea for badges....I might do it, i'll see :D

Chimey is that the website that dunk used??
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Mornin peeps

I had a really cool idea for badges....I might do it, i'll see :D

Chimey is that the website that dunk used??

Think Dunk used http://www.badgesforbands.com so you order a quantity yourself .. not set up a shop for others to go to like cafeexpress

Woohooo ... this gig is gonna be badgetastic :D:D:D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    who knows
    i am happy to pick you one up & send it out or even we could ask Dan to do it ! umm but your gonna have to work out what type of T you want, usualy there are pics of merch from the 1st europe gigs as they start so you could look at them but if you only want a Wembley T you take the risk of me choosing colours designs and if you'll like it ??!! hahahahahahahaha

Well, if they're any good and they have them in Black, or some other inoffensive colour, then I'll have one. Cheers ears! :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Well, if they're any good and they have them in Black, or some other inoffensive colour, then I'll have one. Cheers ears! :)

great so that 1 florencent orange XXXXXL :D

badgetastic Indeed :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chime wrote:

its not a copyrighted image though Pip... ;) and why their ones are so expensive beats me... maybe they are planning on donating profits to CCFA or something.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    its not a copyrighted image though Pip... ;) and why their ones are so expensive beats me... maybe they are planning on donating profits to CCFA or something.

and while we are having a bit of a moan. ugh sick of paying shipping !!! though $5. is not to to much
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    and while we are having a bit of a moan. ugh sick of paying shipping !!! though $5. is not to to much

no offence to the lovely people doing the t-shirt... but ehhhhhh why the fuck are they being made in America???? last time i looked it was a European Tour... and I believe Wembley is in England, UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

end of rant... keep up the lovely work good people ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    V V wrote:
    Ok... what's going on? :o $5 for what? Did I not read $7.50? Or £10 somewhere?

Ah I dunno!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    dunkman wrote:
    no offence to the lovely people doing the t-shirt... but ehhhhhh why the fuck are they being made in America???? last time i looked it was a European Tour... and I believe Wembley is in England, UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep that confused me too i thought it was a uk/europe idea and tour thingy ! :rolleyes:

of course i love our USA brothers and sista's ! :D
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Hello all :D

and goodbye all :o

Wish me luck, first leg of the playoffs tonight, got to go battle with the bank hol traffic and get up to York for the game, have a great weekend ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    UKDave wrote:
    Wish me luck, first leg of the playoffs tonight, got to go battle with the bank hol traffic and get up to York for the game, have a great weekend ;):D

hello!

Play offs??? :confused:

Oh, the Football Conference...? :o

goodbye - and good luck!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Morning...

Thanks Pippa for the info on the Katowice hotel!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Oh and I have 1 spare Ten Club ticket for Poland
    Anyone here interested?
  • Marina, do you follow futbol? What do you make of Tevez?

What's going on with this thread?? Nobody posts on here at all these days.

Noone even tried to beat Dunk to the 28000th post...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Marina, do you follow futbol? What do you make of Tevez?

I don't really follow futball... sorry

Tevez is a good player (or was, last time I saw him... lol)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Afternoon ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Afternoon ;)

good evening, and goodbye :D

i'm off home... time for some beer and 3 days off :D
    have a good bank holiday weekend y'all - even if the forecast is for rain on Sunday and Monday :(
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    awww... everyone is gone home to enjoy the bank holiday weekend!

I didn't miss much though - thats cool! I see the hype for the tour is starting to build already - feels great, and I have pretty much everything booked! *SQUEEE*
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • given to flygiven to fly Posts: 654
    it's friday night, and i'm staying in all by myself :(

entertain me!!
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    damn you all and your lives.
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    I wish I could go out, but have revision to do. Boo
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
    i'm tidying my fucking flat.

what are you revising for?
    dunkman wrote:

Beats me...
    I have to pay shipping regardless :p