LOL Jen is into that kinda stuff ;)

thats just fuckin disgusting :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    and if that doesnt kill the thread... fuck knows what will

it's still alive... a bit damp, and slightly sticky maybe, but definitely still alive...

...which is more than can be said for me at this rate... still 3 hours to kick-off and i'm a nervous wreck... think i need a beer... or two...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Jennytree wrote:
    thats just fuckin disgusting :p

what is, V farting in your face, or Dunk's Japanese biscuit game ? :p

can't be having a beer at work so it's time for a nice cup of tea and a gingernut... see if that helps...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    sorry Jenny I was just trying to be a boy

Dunk have to say I have heard of it ! dont the men all wear masks as well ? you so the girl doesn't freak when she sees her bank manager there :eek:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Thats some sick shit...I'll get two copies ;)

I too am feeling really nervous about the match.....right home time

COME ON YOU REDMEN YNWA
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Thats some sick shit...I'll get two copies ;)

I too am feeling really nervous about the match.....right home time

COME ON YOU REDMEN YNWA
    GET IN!!!! :D:D:D
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Sunny good morning and Yeeahhhh for Liverpool well done...;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    sorry Jenny I was just trying to be a boy

Dunk have to say I have heard of it ! dont the men all wear masks as well ? you so the girl doesn't freak when she sees her bank manager there :eek:

and the bank manager likes to make a withdrawal... or leave a huge deposit... or set up a standing order

ok the last one was nonsense :)

buenos nochas.... its sunnier than a big fuck-off meeting of the Sunni muslims in Iraq during the sunniest day of the year and they've all bought a copy of the sun and have brought their first born male child... so yeah pretty sunny :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    buenos nochas.... its sunnier than a big fuck-off meeting of the Sunni muslims in Iraq during the sunniest day of the year and they've all bought a copy of the sun and have brought their first born male child... so yeah pretty sunny :)

so you've stolen all our sun!? :eek: :o :( as it's raining/snowing in here.

but I'm in a good mood still as I listened to some Janis Joplin on me way to work. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    it's raining/snowing in here.
    What, in the bloody school?! :eek: Maybe you should get one of those roof things.

Can't beat a bit of Janis in the morning though
    morning , very lovely weather
    dont it make you go

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Afternoon all.
    And isn't it a spiffing day ? The sky is blue, the sun is shining, the birds are singing... my, oh, my it's a wonderful day...

Zippety doo-dah
    Zippety Ay
    We're going to Athens
    Three weeks today

:D:D:D

Forza Meeeeeeeeelan tonight!!!!!!! :o
    double post... how'd that happen then, eh ?
    :D

When you walk through a storm
    Hold your head up high
    And don't be afraid of the dark
    At the end of the storm
    Is a golden sky
    And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
    Walk on through the rain
    Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
    Walk on, walk on
    With hope in your heart
    And you'll never walk alone
    You'll never walk alone

Un-fucking-believable :D:D:D:D

I so nearly booked my flights to Athens last night...then I remembered...I'm skint :o

What a night.....Sweet :D

Morning ;)
    I need a coffee!
    What, in the bloody school?! :eek: Maybe you should get one of those roof things.

Can't beat a bit of Janis in the morning though

yes, indeed in the school. :rolleyes: you're so smart it breaks my heart. :p

that's true. or a bit of Grant Lee Buffalo. or maybe a bit of Pearl Jam. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Irish Al wrote:
    :D

When you walk through a storm
    Hold your head up high
    And don't be afraid of the dark
    At the end of the storm
    Is a golden sky
    And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
    Walk on through the rain
    Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
    Walk on, walk on
    With hope in your heart
    And you'll never walk alone
    You'll never walk alone

Un-fucking-believable :D:D:D:D

I so nearly booked my flights to Athens last night...then I remembered...I'm skint :o

What a night.....Sweet :D

Morning ;)

arr, wish I could've seen the match. :o

but grand still. :D:D:D
    eMMI wrote:
    arr, wish I could've seen the match. :o

but grand still. :D:D:D

two and a bit hours of almost pure torture and agony, something Dunk might enjoy but i don't :D, so maybe it's as well you missed it... ;)

...mind you, the following 2-3 hours were much more enjoyable!!!
    jrd wrote:
    two and a bit hours of almost pure torture and agony, something Dunk might enjoy but i don't :D, so maybe it's as well you missed it... ;)

...mind you, the following 2-3 hours were much more enjoyable!!!

:p

instead of footie, I had to listen to me mum and sis watching hockey. and when I say listen, I mean exactly that. :rolleyes: since I really don't have to watch the game to know what's going on because the mum and sis make such a racket every time someone scores or gets a penalty or something. it's quite useful when you've got stuff to do and want to stay on track but when you're trying to read or sleep or something it's pretty annoying. :o:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Boobs!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    *puts face between*
    *gets punched*
    *blames Al*
    *gets apology*
    *re-puts face in between*

etc etc etc
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    *puts face between*
    *gets punched*
    *blames Al*
    *gets apology*
    *re-puts face in between*

etc etc etc

it seems like you have done this before!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    it seems like you have done this before!

yes teacosy heid... I am quite partial to a bit of random face smothering
    dunkman wrote:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you that was a lovely read :D
    and thats exactly what i do ;) run groups and take calls to help mothers like her. i have met Dr Suzanne Colson, a couple of times and heard her speak, it was a wonderful revelation to hear that there are 360 angles to feed a baby and not the bog standard 2 mothers have been trying to perfect for lord knows how many yrs.

Dont forget peeps , Breastfeeding awareness week soon ;)
    Ah serious boob issues....makes a man realise that women aren't just objects for our gratification ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    makes a man realise that women aren't just objects for our gratification ;)

:confused:

EDIT: http://www.pearljamamerica.com/forum/

Go here and get all official downloads if you need them :):):)
  • So what's this "Live at the Gorge" thing then? DVD or CD? And if the latter, why $35?! I'm muddled.
    So what's this "Live at the Gorge" thing then? DVD or CD? And if the latter, why $35?! I'm muddled.

cd's dude.... i already have those shows so $35 for 4 postcards is a bit much :D
  • dunkman wrote:
    cd's dude.... i already have those shows so $35 for 4 postcards is a bit much :D
    Just what I was thinking.

So when's the Italy DVD coming out? :confused:
    Just what I was thinking.

So when's the Italy DVD coming out? :confused:

*shrugs shoulders*

dunno matey!