Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    You're odD.

odd people rock... its beats being beige and boring
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Buru wrote:
    Dunk, why the fuck would you put a sock in the toaster??

i wouldnt... it melts the socks
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Although I couldn't be tempted were I in your position :eek:

ohhhh lesbo doggy position.... :):)
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    i wouldnt... it melts the socks

and nobody likes melted socks...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    :D You're evil :p

Casey, how come you're not going to lolla??? Are you anywhere between NY & Chicago that you could meet us for a night?

because I am a sad excuse for a human being.....:(

I just don't think I can swing it, not totally ruled out....but ya never know....

Hit me up on myspace and give me your directions from NY to Chi-town, I will see what I can do. I am actually about 8 hours from Chi-town, about 14 from NY, so a little over half way in between.....are you going through OHIO?? Indiana?? Illinois?? Let me know.....I will see what I can do....who is travelling with ya?-
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    redrock wrote:
    kiiiinkyyyyy! ;)

:cool:
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Morning everyone! Hey Casey!

For those who like Chris Cornell, here is a link to last night's gig in seattle... http://msnpresents.msn.com/ChrisCornell/ - enjoy. Bummer it's on a loop though... gonna try to record it.. setlist:
    Spoonman
    Outshined
    Original Fire
    No Such Thing
    Say Hello To Heaven
    Mission
    You Know My Name
    Seasons
    Scar on the Sky (acoustic)
    Can't Change Me (acoustic)
    Sunshower
    She'll Never Be Your Man
    Rusty Cage
    Billie Jean
    Black Hole Sun
    Jesus Christ Pose

(1st Encore)
    Like A Stone
    Burden In My Hand
    Cochise

(2nd Encore)
    Safe and Sound
    Hunger Strike
    hi-de-hi campers

wednesday already.... double woo-hooness
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning :)

Can't wait to get home and have a listen to that chris cornell show!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:
    Morning everyone! Hey Casey!

For those who like Chris Cornell, here is a link to last night's gig in seattle... http://msnpresents.msn.com/ChrisCornell/ - enjoy. Bummer it's on a loop though... gonna try to record it.. setlist:

i actually like some of those songs... i might have been too harsh on Chris Cornetto... i think its my reaction to everyone thinking he's some form of god on here.

ahh well
    Jennytree wrote:

Hey Dunk and Jenny...
    I'm listening to it now Jenny... it's good! Do you have anyway to record the stream? I'm googling right now to see what is available and how to do it!
    Jennytree wrote:

so you like him as well then.

fuck it i'll listen to it tonight as well methinks... see if its any good
    Listening to rusty cage.. damn good.... Just had a new song too.... His voice is sounding good.... :D Can't wait for next week!!!!!!
    dunkman wrote:
    so you like him as well then.

fuck it i'll listen to it tonight as well methinks... see if its any good

Well the love for Chris really turned me off him... its kinda annoying :o but I like some of the songs so I'll listen!

speaking of... Spoonman just came on the radio!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning peeps :)

Can't go to that link from work ... does it say how long it will be up? Will have to listen tonight. If someone can figure out how to record it that would be awesome ;):D

Oh next week I will finish work at one so anyone who wants to meet up in the afternoon ... I'll be around ... will need to grab lunch ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning :)

ooo red thanks :) not sure i know how to get it to work :confused:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    oh i got sucked into that tiscali thing of "what was No.1 on your birthday" I got Benny Hill ~ Earnie (Fastest milkman in the west) :eek:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Well the love for Chris really turned me off him... its kinda annoying :o

yeah me too.. :o

as for recording streams.. i have this application on my home computer that can do it... well it recorded Reading webcast and stuff... i'll see if i can do it although it would require me to listen to the whole thing and if its shite then i'll be all like... ohhh should i record it for the others and just turn off the sound.... so yeah i'll probably not record it if its shite ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah me too.. :o

as for recording streams.. i have this application on my home computer that can do it... well it recorded Reading webcast and stuff... i'll see if i can do it although it would require me to listen to the whole thing and if its shite then i'll be all like... ohhh should i record it for the others and just turn off the sound.... so yeah i'll probably not record it if its shite ;)

I've got SDP multimedia but I can't seem to find the url to put in... looked all over the encoding.. but not seeing anything (and cut and paste of the one in the url bit of the page when showing doesn't work....

Dunky.. as it loops, you will have to listen to more than you think to start from the beginning! (unless you know a way...)
    redrock wrote:
    Dunky.. as it loops, you will have to listen to more than you think to start from the beginning! (unless you know a way...)

... like having one of us lot watch it and text him a song or two before the end so he can be ready for it to start again :rolleyes: :D

Dunk you know you'll love it :p
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    oh i got sucked into that tiscali thing of "what was No.1 on your birthday" I got Benny Hill ~ Earnie (Fastest milkman in the west) :eek:

http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.php

In England it was 'I hear you knocking' by Dave Edmunds - who the fuck is he?

In America it was 'I think I love you' by The Partridge family

In Australia it was ' Lookin' out my back door' by Credence clearwater revival

All I can say is thatk fuck i was a baby and so too young to actually have to listen to this shit.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.php

In England it was 'I hear you knocking' by Dave Edmunds - who the fuck is he?

In America it was 'I think I love you' by The Partridge family

In Australia it was ' Lookin' out my back door' by Credence clearwater revival

All I can say is thatk fuck i was a baby and so too young to actually have to listen to this shit.

oh that link says seekers ~ teach the world to sing ! but the other said that was no.1 on the 8th and i was borned on 6th anyway i quiet agree i was far to busy crying for boob to care :D
    In the UK: All Shook Up - Elvis Presley

In the US: Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear - Elvis Presley

In Australia: Round And Round – Perry Como !!!!!!

Bloody hell... shows my age....
    UK: Bright Eyes - Art Garfunkel

US: Reunited - Peaches & Herb

Aus: Lay Your Love on Me - Racey :p
    Aw Pip and V.. Say Hello to Heaven... **sighs** Hope he sings it next week..., and seasons, and ......
    redrock wrote:
    Aw Pip and V.. Say Hello to Heaven... **sighs**

*wishes she was home so she could watch ...... and also not have to be at work :o*
    Sorry pippa.. will not mention another thing about the webcast (Mission!) :D Anyway.. two more songs after this one and I'm done watching it (for now). Still trying to figure out how to capture it!
    uk - Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid
    us and aus - Like a Virgin - Madonna

how young am I?! :p
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:
    Sorry pippa.. will not mention another thing about the webcast (Mission!) :D Anyway.. two more songs after this one and I'm done watching it (for now). Still trying to figure out how to capture it!

You can talk about it as much as you like 'cause I WILL be watching tonight!!! :D
    Jennytree wrote:
    uk - Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid
    us and aus - Like a Virgin - Madonna

how young am I?! :p

Baby...