Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ...definitely an interesting day at work. my slave came back to see me.
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ...definitely an interesting day at work. my slave came back to see me.

did you kick him in the sack?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • of course. although mostly in the balls.
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    of course. although mostly in the balls.

:D... nice!!!!

guys are weird arent they? i mean how can you get a stiffy by getting kicked in the nuts?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    sorry I missed ya Dunk , was dancing my feet off, i'm sooooo tired

GTF Nice day at work :D **wishes she could get paid to kick a man in the nuts**
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    awwwwww poop
    they listed us but forgot the photot :(

5th listing down!

http://www.bathfringe.co.uk/search.php?action=search
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • anyone else about? what are everyone's plans for the weekend?
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Hello....

have a great weekend everyone!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    uuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    monday morning already :confused:

i dig this up from page 2 :eek:
    guess we all had lives this weekend :)
  • uh huh. although i'm kinda regretting it now. next weekend i'm going to behave impeccably!

how are you vv?
    V V wrote:
    sorry I missed ya Dunk , was dancing my feet off, i'm sooooo tired

thats alright :)

ohh and incase people were worried about my wellbeing.... my days of monkdom are now over :):):):):):):o

like waiting for a bus... nowt for 8 weeks and then 4 cum along at the same time :p
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    thats alright :)

ohh and incase people were worried about my wellbeing.... my days of monkdom are now over :):):):):):):o

like waiting for a bus... nowt for 8 weeks and then 4 cum along at the same time :p
    :D Congrats dunk :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    :D Congrats dunk :)

spunk you very much ;):D
  • Yo everyone

Looks like myself and Dunk have something else in common :D I got another 4 pts (that's points not pints) on Saturday... which brings the grand total up to 18!

Heather and Byrnzie... both your new myspace pictures are brilliant. And Dunk I just saw that comment you left on Al's about a dude with nae head... you're back baby! :cool:
  • congratulations robin ;):D

i would have got lots of 5 points this weekend, but they were all with the same person so they don't count. grrrr.
  • congratulations robin ;):D

i would have got lots of 5 points this weekend, but they were all with the same person so they don't count. grrrr.
    You had a busy weekend then!

You made up the rules right? Maybe change them so a 5 is repeatable..?
    And Dunk I just saw that comment you left on Al's about a dude with nae head... you're back baby! :cool:

even Al had to admit the greatness of that one :rolleyes: :D:D

i havent looked at anyones myspace pics in ages!!!! (well except byrnzies this morning as he had a guitar on him and i wanted to see if it was really him)
  • unfortunately i don't think helen would allow that. i'll just have to find new men.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Afternoon all, who's around then? :rolleyes: ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    dunkman wrote:

Good for you ;) I might have to take that habit off you though... :o

Major blow up last night, ended up leaving at 3am in the morning and driving back up to Warwick... :( :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Good for you ;) I might have to take that habit off you though... :o

Major blow up last night, ended up leaving at 3am in the morning and driving back up to Warwick... :( :o

hmmm.... not good!!!!! :(
    dunkman wrote:
    hmmm.... not good!!!!! :(

No not good at all, she's supposed to be coming up tonight now to sort things out but told her only to come if she wanted it resolving, p""$$ed off at the moment... and the weekend had started off so well :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    No not good at all, she's supposed to be coming up tonight now to sort things out but told her only to come if she wanted it resolving, p""$$ed off at the moment... and the weekend had started off so well :o

well i cant offer advice due to me being shit at understanding women, but i hope you get it resolved... as it sounds unhealthy...

now that was a reasonable post.. if you'd asked Al he would have suggested getting her pissed and shagging her... :D:D

although his advice worked for me :o;)
    I need help removin puke odor from my car!!
    It stinks...

will baking soda work?
    I took it to get it cleaned, but is still smells... mainly the side panel
    maybe carpet cleaner?
    some product to remove pet smells?

buy a car deodorant?

uggh it is quite unbearable

PS. Buying a new car is out of the question ;)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Afternoon all :)

Congrats Dunk ;):D

Dave :o :( ... guess if she is suggesting driving up tonight she wants to work things out ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    UKDave wrote:

Hope you can sort it out
    you might want to get a bit unpissed first
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Buru wrote:
    I need help removin puke odor from my car!!
    It stinks...

uggh it is quite unbearable

PS. Buying a new car is out of the question ;)

cabbies must have to deal with this sort of thing alot....;) just google for it, there must be some info out there somewhere...

...either that or drive everywhere with all the windows open :)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Buru wrote:
    Hope you can sort it out
    you might want to get a bit unpissed first

No, I think pissed is exactly how I need to be (and not in the alcoholic sense), been bending over backwards for long enough already... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    dunkman wrote:
    well i cant offer advice due to me being shit at understanding women, but i hope you get it resolved... as it sounds unhealthy...

now that was a reasonable post.. if you'd asked Al he would have suggested getting her pissed and shagging her... :D:D

although his advice worked for me :o;)

...and there was me thinking it might have been my advice on msn the other night :rolleyes: ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    No, I think pissed is exactly how I need to be (and not in the alcoholic sense), been bending over backwards for long enough already... :o

:( shit Dave not good :o ... hope you get what you want from this evening ...

EDIT: and completely unrelated ... if you want to leave your msn logged in tonight ... have something to send ya :cool:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?