Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    That would be cool. I was hoping for a reasonably quiet night tonight anyway :) so yeh, gimme a shout tomorrow or I'll text ya or something and we'll sort something out :) . I might see if any of the others are around too.

:D SOOOOOOOO well organised :p

cool! well I'll have to go to a gig in Fibs on Sat night... may be able to leave though, and dossin on Sunday too!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    i have a potentially rather interesting day planned, which could all go horribly wrong and turn out to be very very dull. i will update you tonight.

wtf, gtf, that's just toooooo mean... you can't say something like that and then just leave us dangling around without explaining it!!!!! :rolleyes:
    don't work too hard! x

pffffft! it's Friday... who works hard on a Friday... Friday is a day for pretending to work while planning what to do at the weekend... ;)

...except i already know my weekend will involve shopping at Sainsburys, creosoting the fence while listening to the footie on Radio 5, getting embarrassingly pissed at sister-in-law's 40th birthday party, recovering with a lie-in (hopefully) on Sunday, mowing the lawn and gardening and maybe taking the Spud for a swim...

...so the weekend's horribly organised already, so all i have to do today is avoid work... maybe i'll have to hang around here for a while...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Dunk I just want to say thanks you....for bring a bit of Jeff onto the board :D

you're welcome gorgeous :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • What's the easiest way to send £50 to Belgium that doesn't involve paying (too much of) a fee?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:

Dunk I just want to say thanks you....for bring a bit of Jeff onto the board :D

Always nice to see a bit of Jeff on the board :) Dunk you had a chance to listen to any of the Jeff stuff I sent ya?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    What's the easiest way to send £50 to Belgium that doesn't involve paying (too much of) a fee?
    where does it need to go in Belgium? Person or company? If individual.. just change it to euros and send the cash in a card or something... I know risky, but otherwise you will clobbered with bank transfer charges..

Hi everyone.. a quick peek.... :)
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Afternoon all ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Thanks red, how're you? :) But I'm dubious about putting cash in the post. I don't suppose you know how money is wired??

Hi Dave, Chime
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello everyone!!

yes, it's Friday and I couldn't be happier! :D

no more trying to herd a class-full of Satan's spawns! :D:D:D

alhtough I was told that a friend of mine has gone on a no carb diet. stupid little witch! she's superskinny as it is and has trouble with her bloodsugars (can't keep them high enough always as she doesn't eat well.). :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: gonna have to give her a ring later.

but it's a beautiful day today. :) and as soon as it gets maybe a little bit cooler I'll take the cat out and enjoy the sun. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Thanks red, how're you? :) But I'm dubious about putting cash in the post. I don't suppose you know how money is wired??

Hi Dave, Chime

Not too bad, thanks Rob.... If you have a credit card or debit card, you can use western union.. you can do it online or give them a call... the person at the other end will have to go to a western union office or whatever they are called to pick it up. I would think the charge is £10-£15.. bank to bank transfers are similar....

Is the money for Brussels? I'm leaving Sunday and I could help out there (meet up with whoever, but not before the wednesday....). You'd just have to get a cheque to me.
    Thanks red, how're you? :) But I'm dubious about putting cash in the post. I don't suppose you know how money is wired??

Hi Dave, Chime

Hey Rob, what's new?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Jennytree wrote:
    cool! well I'll have to go to a gig in Fibs on Sat night... may be able to leave though, and dossin on Sunday too!
    :) that's no problem. We'll see what happens. I may be meeting up with Lyndsay tomorrow night so if you want to go to the gig and meet up with us after... or come and join us anyway... or whatever! :D

Sunday could be a beer garden day if it's not raining :) . I'm dying to get to a beer garden :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    jrd wrote:
    wtf, gtf, that's just toooooo mean... you can't say something like that and then just leave us dangling around without explaining it!!!!! :rolleyes:
    :D:D:D I just find it kinda hilarious that the word 'dangling' is used in that context :D:D:D

Ooohhhh... there's an ant on my desk :eek: I hope there's not a farm or something :D

Red good to see ya here... hope you're keeping well.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrock wrote:
    Not too bad, thanks Rob.... If you have a credit card or debit card, you can use western union.. you can do it online or give them a call... the person at the other end will have to go to a western union office or whatever they are called to pick it up. I would think the charge is £10-£15.. bank to bank transfers are similar....

Is the money for Brussels? I'm leaving Sunday and I could help out there (meet up with whoever, but not before the wednesday....). You'd just have to get a cheque to me.
    Cheers darl, but I've no idea where he lives and getting a cheque to you for tomorrow won't work. But thanks for the help :o
    UKDave wrote:
    Hey Rob, what's new?
    Not a great deal, just preparing for the old European adventures. And yerself?
    Not a great deal, just preparing for the old European adventures. And yerself?

Work mostly :(

Although footie, Cornell & PJ to look forward too... :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    :D:D:D I just find it kinda hilarious that the word 'dangling' is used in that context :D:D:D

just thought i'd whip it out and slip it in there as it seemed appropriate at the time... :p

:o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Cheers darl, but I've no idea where he lives and getting a cheque to you for tomorrow won't work. But thanks for the help :o

OK.. offer stands if you find out he is in Brussels (never know, could live/work around the corner from where I am).. no need for a cheque before I leave... Just as long as it's within the few days and that it doesn't bounce! Won't be much on the board, but if you change your mind, you can always e-mail me or catch me on msn..
  • redrock wrote:
    OK.. offer stands if you find out he is in Brussels (never know, could live/work around the corner from where I am).. no need for a cheque before I leave... Just as long as it's within the few days and that it doesn't bounce! Won't be much on the board, but if you change your mind, you can always e-mail me or catch me on msn..
    You're too kind :)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i'm all tribal'd up with no where to dance hahahahaha

Hi red ((((((HUGS))))))))

hi the rest of u naughty people ! ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    hi the rest of u naughty people ! ;)

Who? me? :confused: :rolleyes: ;):D:p
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Now I'm pretty sure my office is infested :o:o:o :eek: :eek:

This happens EVERY fucking summer... I need to move out :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Hi Dave, Chime

wouldnt Paypal be the best/easiest way?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    By the by Irish heads... there's a Pearl Jam tribute band (aptly names Pearl Jem!) playing TBMC in Dublin next Friday (May 4th) if any of ye happen to be around! They have a few other gigs lined up too around Ireland...

http://www.pearljem.com/
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Now I'm pretty sure my office is infested :o:o:o :eek: :eek:

This happens EVERY fucking summer... I need to move out :o

or buy a form or repell-ant :):)

:o its friday afternoon for fuck sake... gimme a break
  • dunkman wrote:
    wouldnt Paypal be the best/easiest way?
    Yeah, but I forgot my password :o
    Yeah, but I forgot my password :o

its probably hairyspunkteeth or something memorable... himynameisrobinandi'mthegreatest...

try them!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    By the by Irish heads... there's a Pearl Jam tribute band (aptly names Pearl Jem!) playing TBMC in Dublin next Friday (May 4th) if any of ye happen to be around! They have a few other gigs lined up too around Ireland...

http://www.pearljem.com/

Are you for real....I told everyone here that info 2 bloody weeks ago.....see thats why I hate Meath :p

Hells I think I'm goin to the Radisson in cavan town :confused:
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Are you for real....I told everyone here that info 2 bloody weeks ago.....see thats why I hate Meath :p

Hells I think I'm goin to the Radisson in cavan town :confused:
    Meath? :confused: is that like Irish slang for 'my teeth' or something?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Now I know how professional footballers and musicians feel! My day at work consisted of doing nothing for 5 hours and then playing football for 45 minutes, before fucking about with musical instruments for a further 45 minutes. I then went to the pub and drank beer.
    Imagine getting paid 120 grand a week to do that? :confused:

:rolleyes: These fuckers don't know how good they've got it.

Yes, i'm talking about you Mr Vedder! :mad:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Now I know how professional footballers and musicians feel! My day at work consisted of doing nothing for 5 hours and then playing football for 45 minutes, before fucking about with musical instruments for a further 45 minutes. I then went to the pub and drank beer.
    Imagine getting paid 120 grand a week to do that? :confused:

:rolleyes: These fuckers don't know how good they've got it.

Yes, i'm talking about you Mr Vedder! :mad:

oh he's not stupid i think he does know ! :D thats why he's always saying that we've made them "rich mother fuckers" !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!