Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    dunkman wrote:
    imagine poor Buru and other people from hot countries... they'll think its freezing in June.. me and you will be there in our Speedos and Buru will be underneath a scooped-out buffalo....

or something

it better be warm, I want to use skirts
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Buru wrote:

funnily enough me too :D

whats so scary about me in Speedos... and in true grunge style i'll be wearing 4 pairs at once... oooohhh tight
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:

whats so scary about me in Speedos... and in true grunge style i'll be wearing 4 pairs at once... oooohhh tight

No Dunky... not 4 pairs of speedos.... take Buru's example..... with NOTHING under to keep you cool...
    Buru wrote:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:

well.. I think Speedos in general are pretty much just wrong so.. :o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    well.. I think Speedos in general are pretty much just wrong so.. :o

well its ok as i wont be wearing them... i'll just have a skirt on with nothing on underneath... i'm suggesting that you all do the same... Jenny has agreed to do it and so should you lot :)

ok she hasnt but, well you know... i like to live in my fantasyland :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    well its ok as i wont be wearing them... i'll just have a skirt on with nothing on underneath... i'm suggesting that you all do the same... Jenny has agreed to do it and so should you lot :)

good to hear. :D hmm. well, I was thinking about putting on some jeans but maybe for you I could..

hey! what the hell am I talking about?! :eek:

I will be wearing jeans. :p maybe. :o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    dunkman wrote:

Hot summer... long skirts... feasible....
    eMMI wrote:
    good to hear. :D hmm. well, I was thinking about putting on some jeans but maybe for you I could..

hey! what the hell am I talking about?! :eek:

I will be wearing jeans. :p maybe. :o

thats 2 of you then :cool:

anyone else... Red? you'll do it...

EDIT: she readeth my mind :cool: i'm off home to glue wee mirrors to my shoes :):):):):):):o
    dunkman wrote:
    EDIT: she readeth my mind :cool: i'm off home to glue wee mirrors to my shoes :):):):):):):o

And me to mine... :D:D with great expectations...:D You better be in your kilt!
    redrock wrote:
    And me to mine... :D:D with great expectations...:D You better be in your kilt!

your gluing a Charles Dickens book to your shoes ... weirdo ;)

i am on the sunday... its all booked and everything from me pal.. and my pal Donald is wearing his as well... he is very hairy
    dunkman wrote:
    he is very hairy
    Care to elaborate on HOW hairy?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    imagine poor Buru and other people from hot countries... they'll think its freezing in June.. me and you will be there in our Speedos and Buru will be underneath a scooped-out buffalo....

what's the difference between a buffalo and a bison ?

you can't wash your hands in a buffalo...

it's the way i tell 'em... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hey ho hello my lovely pj nerds....missed ya today....right gotta go :D
    I need a coffee!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Evening all :)

First day at new job was interesting to say the least. There's so much to learn. My head hurts now. I get to go and visit a new client tomorrow afternoon with the lady whose in charge of me :cool: Should be good to get stuck into a case, think I'll take the information in much quicker than just reading documents which is printed on paper that only a small forest could have produced!

Hope everyone had a good day :) I miss talking to you guys during the day :(
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    A new job is always exciting... good to hear you're enjoying it! :D
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    redrock wrote:
    A new job is always exciting... good to hear you're enjoying it! :D

:D Thanks. Yes I'm sure i'll enjoy it when I know what the hell I'm supposed to be doing! :D

You had a good day Rita?
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hey ho hello my lovely pj nerds....missed ya today....right gotta go :D

u need to work on that PC muscle mate !

makes u last longer !!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    ooo last out first in :)

morning ! bit of a crazy one on msn last night hehehehe
    must keep an eye out for Hitch-H on here then we wont go in circles as to who he is AGAIN , a dunk ! :p
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    oooh a sloppy second for me ;)

morning VV.. congrats on being first in last out.. usually Red beats everyone :D
    dunk love the new sig there !!! :)

oh bum red gave me a flac file yesterday i forget how to play it do i need to decode , hummm

it says i need to install winamp2 or 5 , when i play me astoria boot i cant load up all the songs have to play them 1 at a time :( help me nerds ! :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    dunk love the new sig there !!! :)

oh bum red gave me a flac file yesterday i forget how to play it do i need to decode , hummm

it says i need to install winamp2 or 5 , when i play me astoria boot i cant load up all the songs have to play them 1 at a time :( help me nerds ! :D

V do you have flac frontend? if not download from here http://flac.sourceforge.net/download.html then convert to wav

Morning :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    dunkman wrote:
    oooh a sloppy second for me ;)

morning VV.. congrats on being first in last out.. usually Red beats everyone :D

Yeah.. but school holiday and no kid at home so not so early getting out of bed!!!!!

Morning everyone!

V.. if you want, I'm going to convert it to wav to burn the cd... do you want me to put those in your folder?

For Dunk... (.)(.)

V and Chime.... is this is the 'gorgeous' guy we're gonna see soon? ---> http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/mookie9999/Picture578.jpg :D:D:D
  • redrock wrote:
    Yeah.. but school holiday and no kid at home so not so early getting out of bed!!!!!

Morning everyone!

V.. if you want, I'm going to convert it to wav to burn the cd... do you want me to put those in your folder?

For Dunk... (.)(.)

V and Chime.... is this is the 'gorgeous' guy we're gonna see soon? ---> http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/mookie9999/Picture578.jpg :D:D:D
    Nothing for me? :(
    Nothing for me? :(
    (.)(.) too?
  • redrock wrote:
    (.)(.) too?
    Good enough ;)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:

Morning everyone!

For Dunk... (.)(.)

..or me? :(
    Byrnzie wrote:
    ..or me? :(
    OK! :rolleyes:... (.)(.)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    OK! :rolleyes:... (.)(.)

:)
    rita flashing her boobies for the boys i see ! :p

umm i tryed puting it in the front end but it was saying nothing there, i re dl winamp as well ! nightmare why dosent everyone use the same thing with the same player grrr.

red :eek: whos that dirty crazy old man !
    Supposed to be Chris!!!!!! :eek:...

Will take the flac out of the folder and put wav in... I just converted it....

PS.. I wish I had boobies to flash!!!!