Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chime wrote:
    :rolleyes: ... well I guess you can work out pretty much how many journeys you are going to take and in what zones and put that amount on ... should there be any money left you can save the card until next time you come down ... seen as it will be saving you £2.50 per journey if there ends up being £2 left in it it's not the end of the world :o

sorry :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    sorry :o

:p

seriously for jenny if you are only be here for a couple of days it may not be worth it because of buying the actual card that you then put money on (although you can keep it for any other times you're coming to London) ... but Dunk if you're getting it free I'd say go with it ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Chime wrote:
    :p

seriously for jenny if you are only be here for a couple of days it may not be worth it because of buying the actual card that you then put money on (although you can keep it for any other times you're coming to London) ... but Dunk if you're getting it free I'd say go with it ...

well isn't it a good excuse to go back to London and use it again then! :D I should be there for about three days, and its handier than trying to figure out coins and all that malarky!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Jennytree wrote:
    well isn't it a good excuse to go back to London and use it again then! :D I should be there for about three days, and its handier than trying to figure out coins and all that malarky!

Munich baby...here I come!!

thanks Jenny :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Chime wrote:
    :rolleyes: ... well I guess you can work out pretty much how many journeys you are going to take and in what zones and put that amount on ... should there be any money left you can save the card until next time you come down ... seen as it will be saving money on each journey if there ends up being £2 left on it it's not the end of the world is it :o

anyway should you wish to work out if it's worth it http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/TfL-Fares-Jan-2007(1).pdf

exactly...

i guess you'll be getting the Neopolitan line from Farringdon to Wembley and then back again as a minimum. plus you get in on the Sunday and will have to get to Farringdon and then back into the centre for beers, then back to Farringdon again. so it's got to be worth getting the Oyster card.

And you can keep it to use next time you come down to see Brokeback Mountain - The Musical or to go on a shopping spree at Forbidden Planet etc etc so it's a no lose situation, surely ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:

think you can top it up online as well so you can put money on it before you get to London...errr... assuming you already have one... :confused:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    Brokeback Mountain - The Musical

Fuckin deadly :p
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    UKDave wrote:
    ;) girth on it's own is no good though stumpy :D:D

and no you're not really that short I guess... :o

ahahahah Frickin' hiliarious!! :D:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Jennytree wrote:
    my thoughts too though... maybe its a celtic thingy :D

nothing beats a tight celtic woman.......

what? :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    ahahahah Frickin' hiliarious!! :D:D

hahahahaha frickin learn to spell hilarious :rolleyes:

yes, i know that was a shit comeback.. i'm off form today :(
    dunkman wrote:
    nothing beats a tight celtic woman.......

what? :o

I think a baseball bat would do the job... or a hurley... or a plank of wood with nails hangin out of it...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I think a baseball bat would do the job... or a hurley... or a plank of wood with nails hangin out of it...

yeah probably

*fucking hell.... i'm truly scared* :eek:
    jrd wrote:

And you can keep it to use next time you come down to see Brokeback Mountain - The Musical or to go on a shopping spree at Forbidden Planet etc etc so it's a no lose situation, surely ?

hey poof-face.. i'm gonna buy you a half shandy just for that one... get you well and truly hammered that will and then your little nerd admirers can play with your mini Chewbacca
    dunkman wrote:

*fucking hell.... i'm truly scared* :eek:

Then my work here is done :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Then my work here is done :D

talking of work.. you on a late shift? or something? :(

and why isnt Rita posting... she's posting on all the gun threads on the Moving Train thats why... brainy milf that she is :(

i'm trying to learn how to play Habit on guitar tonight... very hard timing :(
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    They just piss me off so much... ignorant bastards... It's that kind of attitude that makes me embarrassed to be american...
    See... I come back on this thread for a bit of sense and normality and no one is here...
    So where is everyone before I wring some necks on the MT and become that psycho that all those gun totting rednecks are...
  • 'step away from the moving train'

hey rita :) how's it going? i'm listening to some beautiful live chris cornell and looking forward to next month.
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    Cool!!!! Got some stuff too yesterday ;)... On msn with Dunk and Pip... wanna join us?
  • absolutely!
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    morning!!

bye!!!!
    Morning everyone!
    Why are you leaving so quickly Dunk?

Aawwww sweet... postie's just been and I got a confirmation thing for my membership renewal from 10C..
    Shit.. because no one is around, I went back to the MT... must.... stay... away...... Get back to the safety of the Dublin thread.......
    *pops back in for 5!*

here Rita.. i dont know if you like him or his music... but heres Jack White in a kilt during a gig in Glasgow... front row was full of girls apparently :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sodwee/127272383/in/set-72057594105005354/
    oooOOOooo Dunky... thank you... I like Jack White and his music... I like Jack White in a kilt.... :D:D:D:D

Front row full of girls with mirrors on long sticks..... :D
  • redrock wrote:
    oooOOOooo Dunky... thank you... I like Jack White and his music... I like Jack White in a kilt.... :D:D:D:D

Front row full of girls with mirrors on long sticks..... :D
    There's not one male musician in the world today that does not fear the wrath of red... :eek:
    There's not one male musician in the world today that does not fear the wrath of red... :eek:
    Tut tut Rob.. you, the slut, speaking....

There are LOTS.. him being one of them ---> http://www.zoilus.com/documents/lemmy.jpg... even in a kilt.

I have to wait until I'm about 70, then I can sit on a park bench and drool over all the cute lil' young ones passing by (I know.. normally it's dirty old men that do that.... :o)
  • redrock wrote:
    Tut tut Rob.. you, the slut, speaking....

There are LOTS.. him being one of them ---> http://www.zoilus.com/documents/lemmy.jpg... even in a kilt.

I have to wait until I'm about 70, then I can sit on a park bench and drool over all the cute lil' young ones passing by (I know.. normally it's dirty old men that do that.... :o)
    You could set the standard for the dirty old WOman! (When you're 70 I mean :o)
    You could set the standard for the dirty old WOman! (When you're 70 I mean :o)
    Yeah.. me and my best friend were thinking about that... :D When we're 70...
  • Booked my flights to and from Madrid :D:D

easyJet rocks my socks... Pearl Jam in an exotic location for under £60.